It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was JT Ready Killed By A Drug Cartel Assassination Squad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
That bit of news came out a little too fast.

Militia Leader Dead: Appeared At OWS Protests (Video)

JT Ready Facebook page

Reports are unconfirmed that a cartel assassination squad murdered JT Ready and several of his friends and family this afternoon in Gilbert Arizona. This page's admin will keep you updated of the situation as soon as possible.

Lots of haters posting on his page now, looks a little fishy to me.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I am a little confused here, maybe I have peanut butter in my ears or something.

Was JT the shooter or the victim?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skewed
I am a little confused here, maybe I have peanut butter in my ears or something.

Was JT the shooter or the victim?

Apparently he killed himself; after killing his girlfriend and three others, including a 15-month-old girl. At least that's what the L.A. Times is reporting.

edit on 5/3/2012 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
He def was not killed by a cartel hit...i cant even believe they would think that a global cartel would waste their time with filth like JT Ready.

One of the victims "Amber Mederos" facebook had posts in the prior days stating that she was "so Scared", "Worried", "Praying". Then the last post from her was how she was removing people from her life and it was the best thing for her family.

So clearly something was not right in the prior days to the shooting and JT Ready most def was the reason.

top topics

join