It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed Military Internment Resettlement Operations Manual

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Restricted U.S. Army Internment and Resettlement Operations Manual
publicintelligence.net/restricted-u-s-army-internment-and-resettlement...
M 3-39.40 Internment and Resettlement Operations 326 pages.
Distribution authorized to the DOD and DOD contractors only to protect technical or operational information from automatic dissemination under the International Exchange Program or by other means.
Resettlement Operations Manual MIRROR SITE: www.documentcloud.org/documents/352179-usarmy-internmentresettlement....

members.beforeitsnews.com...

What more proof do you need?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Proof of what?

whats the point of this thread?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

That FEMA concentration camps are real. that the us military and private contractors are being trained to run them. this is a smoking gun document

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
MODS!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Ummm, errrrr:

Please refer to this already posted thread:

Exposed: Military Internment/Resettlement Operations Manual: (here is the proof!)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So what is your solution?

I have been to the so-called one in my State...guess what there is NOTHING there!
NOTHING! 100% NO FEMA CAMP. Tell me where you think one is and I will go and photograph what is there!
But because people do not travel and seek out the Truth, only read and believe it from the Interwebs these seem plausible.

Maybe in your State they have them, but here there are ZERO! This is being used to spread FEAR to make you believe they TPTB have some sort of power but really you are only helping this agenda.

And just who will they round up? Have you asked yourself this?
In Germany, THE GERMANS rounded up Jews because there was already anti-Jewish hatred and propaganda being spread.
Jews DID NOT round up Jews…

So I ask you again who will they round up? The only Anti-sentiment I see is against Rich, maybe Muslims…But there is no anti-AVERAGE-American sentiment.

top topics

join