It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enough Already: Contempt Process Begins Against Holder on Fast and Furious

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Holder will soon be busting rocks with a sledgehammer (Holder's Boulders for sale)

And may we all remember this:

Holder was addressing the Woman's National Democratic Club. In his remarks, broadcast by CSPAN 2, he explained that he intended to use anti-smoking campaigns as his model to "change the hearts and minds of people in Washington, DC" about guns.

"What we need to do is change the way in which people think about guns, especially young people, and make it something that's not cool, that it's not acceptable, it's not hip to carry a gun anymore, in the way in which we changed our attitudes about cigarettes."

Holder added that he had asked advertising agencies in the nation's capital to assist by making anti-gun ads rather than commercials "that make me buy things that I don't really need." He had also approached local newspapers and television stations, he said, asking them to devote prime space and time, respectively, to his anti-gun campaign.

Local political leaders and celebrities, Holder said, including Mayor Marion Barry and Jesse Jackson, had been asked to help. In addition, he reported, he had asked the local school board to make the anti-gun message a part of "every day, every school, and every level."

Despite strict gun control efforts, Washington, DC was and remains one of the nation's most dangerous cities for gun violence, though crime has abated somewhat since the 1990s.

Holder went on to become Deputy Attorney General in the Clinton administration, and currently serves as Attorney General in the Obama Administration.

The video of Holder's remarks was uncovered by Breitbart.com contributor Charles C. Johnson.

from a thread last March www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Sir, that was classic. I never saw or heard of that.

GUILTY IMO.

Thanks for posting that. Made my night.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Funny how people were so quick to forget about Holder's work while in the Clinton Admin and while working as a US Attorney for Washington DC. Holder played a key role in the absurd pardon of Mark Rich amongst other aspects of his work under Clinton.

A little bit on Holder and Mark Rich.
pjmedia.com...

He was just as corrupt then as he is now. A liar then and a liar now. How he ever got confirmed for his current role is beyond me!!!! The GOP in the Senate played softball with him!!
edit on 4-5-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Dammmm.. More I didn't know about Holder and his past.

Thank you Sir!.

Yes, GUILTY!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join