It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFOs over Wisconsin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
mequon so maybe a little less than 25 miles and again they were flying the opposite way of the airport. Thanks for all the input everyone.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Seeing this topic I decided to register. I also live in southeastern Wisconsin. Greendale to be exact. There's always tons of airplanes flying around. You would think we would be able to identify an airplane. If I had to guess I'd say it was a false alarm. Nothing interesting ever happens here. I always look into the sky and never notice anything weird but it does give me hope that maybe there are UFOs flying around here...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Well since ya'll asked for my opinion, here it is.
It could be planes. I've watched it over and over again and couldn't ever identify any flashing lights but the quality is low so flashing lights next to bright lights might not show up. They do appear to be moving in the same direction. By the end of the video they've all converged on the same point in the sky, the way a few planes would if they were all going to the same air port. Could they be a fleet of military aircraft? I've seen a lot of C-17's and Apache Heli's that followed one another and they all appeared to converge on the horizon the way the lights in the video do.
On the other hand, the orbs I saw had that same color to them, although their movement made it obvious they were not planes.
Thanks for obtaining the video.

TXML

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by chrismicha77
Chinese lanterns? Please!! Those are moving WAY too fast to be lanterns. Lanterns tend to move slowly and flicker....these don't look like lanters.

So tell everyone what speed they are doing as you seem to know? its a low quality video YOU dont know the size of the objects or how far away you cant tell what speed they are doing!!!

Well I'm not going to do the investigation for you. All you have to do is simply look at videos of chinese lanterns and see for yourself. And if you didn't notice in the video how white the lights were, go look again. Lanterns are not bright white in glow but are darker, more orange in color and flicker.

An example:

edit on 3-5-2012 by chrismicha77 because: (no reason given)

I didn't mention lanterns someone else did but as you brought up that video link the OP video is very poor quality and shot a night do YOU really think all the colours are accurate, get 2 cameras of different makes take the same piture in bright daylight or under studio lights and the colours will be slightly different and thats under ideal conditions, check any camera review site to see what I mean.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
looks like it was real, for me I believe this video.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join