It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC News Prep? Al Qaeda Magazine Calls for Firebomb Campaign in US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Everyday for the last week or more ABC World News has had a report in there news segment about a possible terrorist activity. Now this is the latest on their web site.

Why are they continuously rattling the saber (with goevernment's blessing, I'm sure) Is this a legitmate threat or is it something more a false flag perhaps? They're preparing us for something that is for sure. They're getting the public (those sheeple who only watch the broadcast prepped and ready. What are we expecting?? Or am I wrong? What's your take on things?

Randy Kreider

The men who launched al Qaeda's English-language magazine may have died in a U.S. missile strike last fall, but "Inspire" magazine lives on without them -- and continues to promote jihadi attacks on Western targets, offering detailed advice on how to start huge forest fires in America with timed explosives and how to build remote-controlled bombs. Issue eight has an eight-page article on how to construct a remote-controlled explosives, with a laundry list of parts and ingredients and photos showing proper assembly.In addition, issue eight provides tips on training with a handgun and issue nine provides advice on how to be an urban assassin

edit on 2-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: Change

edit on 2-5-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
to answer your thread titles question:

it could be. or it could be the desperate attempts at re-creating the boogey man to have the sheep beg for martial law.

patriot act anybody?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
both sides lust for blood, so i wouldn't be surprised if things start to go down soon.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Al Qaeda ....is the CIA so I suppose they would know better than anyone....

top topics

join