It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul 2012 -Banned Commercial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Banned cause the bloody truth is too much for the average American to stomach. Best political video ever. When people refuse to help themselves or help themselves to see the lies being told to them then ya I can see why they laugh at America's money being called toilet paper. Might as well take a look as you won't see it on TV.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This was not a banned video. It isn't even the original. Someone edited it and made it about Ron Paul. I am a Ron Paul supporter, but the video is misleading people into thinking one of his campaign ads were banned and it simply isn't true.

edit on 2-5-2012 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by calstorm

Didn't know it was edited but still makes a lot of bloody sense maybe videos like these are needed to wake up the sleeping voters who still support there debt pushing celebrity dictator. Well nit pick sources or understand the meaning of the video and the truth behind it, oh who am I kidding it's hopeless .

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I like how this video says things about the UK and America, glosses over Canada even though Canada is the one holding its cards close to its chest; refusing to grant the IMF a part of a bailout fund, with our banks having gotten 114 billion from our own government already. I wonder if since the future can be changed soon Canada will be trading less with America and more with China, a sort of reverse Silk Road from Europe to Asia, skipping over the Middle East and the Orwellian Zone of Conflict.

USAicans, can you change all the future? No, you'll need to guide it with a steady hand, maybe start with legalizing Marijuana.
Or not, I know how much your economy relies on mass incarceration of drug users.

new topics

top topics

join