It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Wallpaper Competition

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LL1
Is that you on the left?
Or is that you on the right?

Unfortunately I�ve never been to Stonehenge; I got the original image from a classified location on the internet.

[edit on 7-10-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Great Job Lizard, very very nice work. Are we aloud to put that AboveTopSecret Logo on our wallpapers because my plain letters look kinda simple.

img13.exs.cx...

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite8
Great Job Lizard, very very nice work. Are we aloud to put that AboveTopSecret Logo on our wallpapers because my plain letters look kinda simple.

Thanks and yes you can use the ATS logo on your submissions.

LL1

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:12 PM
link   
That is really beautiful!! Love that sunset!

posted on Oct, 7 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Yeah infinite8 good job. The "deny ignorance" text looks really nice, perfect actually and the jets chasing the UFO's nice (it took me a second to realize the jets were after the UFO's), I like subtlety in images like this. .

[Edited on 7-10-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Thanks, I took that picture from my parents house in the Smoky Mountains. Added the planes in the pics, actually F-22s. I still have to add a stamp saying "Fake" or "Above Top Secret" in the bottom right portion. After that I will submit it. The reason for adding fake is that I think ATS members help identify a lot of fake photos, helping to Deny Ignorance. Obviously it is not a real picture and one of the most obvious marks is the way the jets are receiving lighting from a non existent source (there is no sun shining on the planes from that view, they should in fact be black in the picture. If you think its better to black them out, let me know.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Thanks for the feedback guys always good to hear!

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   
WOOOOOW,

This is my first night of being a member of ATS and after looking at this thread I cant help but be impressed with the level of professionalism with which this site is run.

How good is the artwork for the background competition ??
Bloody great work people.

Cheers from down under

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Here's my work in progress, for the Deny Ignorance Topic.

I was thinking about putting in JFK's face, map of Iraq, Ufo etc in it but i'mm keeping it simple at the moment to see what it's like... I could do with a smokey style font for the Mass Deception text around the impact of the nuke. Anyone got any idea's?

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I was just wondering about the copyright dilemma im having. Sorry if someone has asked this but can you use pictures that are from the public domain.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Ok updated my entry to make it look a bit more funky in the text department.

This is my entry i will be submitting for Deny Ignorance. ( although the others have beat the pants off it already )

LL1

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Really nice! Love your interpretation of WMD....

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by kode
I was just wondering about the copyright dilemma im having. Sorry if someone has asked this but can you use pictures that are from the public domain.

Yep, its just copyrighted images that aren't useable.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Thank you LL1

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Just want to say WOW!

Congradulations to everyone who has submitted so far. They all are amazing!

JAK

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Here is my entry to the Artistic category:

Jack

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
Here is my entry to the Artistic category:

Jack

Most impressive and now implemented on my laptop... Has that "Old Guy" appeal.

Kudos.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Ok im gonna only enter this if we can draw and color the design and the scan it and then send it cause i have a good idea for the "deny ignorance"
catagory
FBR

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foobarr
Ok im gonna only enter this if we can draw and color the design and the scan it and then send it cause i have a good idea for the "deny ignorance"
catagory
FBR

Rules:

NO COPYRIGHTED PHOTOS. None whatsoever. All work must be 100% original. You must include the website address (abovetopsecret.com) clearly on all submissions. Ideally in the bottom left corner.

ALL submissions are subject to the ATS Terms and Conditions (ie no nudity, profanity etc) and all become property of ATS.

File sizes must be NO LARGER than 400K.

The pixel size of the Wallpapers is to be 1152x864.

Each member may only enter one wallpaper into each category.

NO RULES AGAINST WHAT YOU WANT TO DO...

just make shure you follow the rules once its computerized...

[edit on 10-10-2004 by they see ALL]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Jak: That is absolutely beautiful.

KingLizard: Brilliant eye pic! I only just caught sight of the alien now, but I had to look hard for quite a few minutes. The subtelty in it is brilliant. Perhaps you should make it a wee bit more noticeable because its quite hard to find, but either way its a lovely wallpaper. When I finally saw the alien it gave me chills all the way up my spine!

[edit on 10-10-2004 by Seeking Soul]

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join