It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Speaks On The Alarming Suicide Epidemic in the Military & Obama's F35 Planes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Really?
A 40% increase in airmen suicide compared to last year?
Did I hear that right? He spoke kinda fast

He mentions Winslow Wheeler and his comments on the F35s
Here's his comments about it

I thought it was interesting to include the F35s in the comment about military suicide
It kind of paints a picture that the F35 is a suicide plane almost

Canada has a similar situation right now with the F35s and Harper buying them
There's much more opposition in Canada than the U.S. about it though
Why is that? Anyone know?

I wonder if Harper buying F35s is the same reason as Ron Paul highlights about Obama buying it
It's the push from lobbyists, it's just corruption with kickbacks

The suicide rate is very alarming & sad

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Life becomes pretty much unbearable after you come to realize that you have been played, and murdered hundreds of innocent human beings because someone told you to release your payload on "Al Quaeda fighters" who were nothing but peasants.

Or maybe the interiour of the F35's is painted in a depressive colour ?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I am not surprised its the 'Airmen'. America seems to fight its wars with Air Strikes primarily. These poor guys must feel horrible when it dawns on them that they have been killing not for their country,but for Bankers.

I dont know how I would live with that knowledge either.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
wait a sec... so do these new F35 planes suck really bad or something, and they don't want to admit it?

they just say a bunch of pilots are suiciding, but are they actually just crashing because the plane sucks?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

He's absolutely right when he talks about how that 7 trillion dollars would benefit our economic problems here at home. It's amazing that congress and even a lot of Americans have turned a blind eye to cutting the enormous military spending, and focus on cutting programs that directly affect Americans at home.

I've always said that Ron Paul's foreign policy alone would put this country back on track. We would rather spend trillions of dollars on wars, occupations, and overseas bases instead on human needs at home.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
they just say a bunch of pilots are suiciding, but are they actually just crashing because the plane sucks?

No
The airmen are suiciding and the planes suck putting the pilot and defense in danger

It's economic fascism basically

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The F35 planes were a horrible decision!
I am reading about it more and more and wow, what a horrible decision!!!

top topics

join