It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A personal story I'd like to share

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'm putting this here cause I can't explain what I felt and thought somebody here could possibly explain...So Mods if it needs to be moved than so be it.

So my dad past away back in March 2012, and I was there ASAP when I found that he only had weeks to live. After the first week he started to take a turn for the worse. But two days before he went, I remember asking god, why again? why this pain? I asked god you took my baby girl and in the same year you take my dad, what have I done that was so horrible, after silently saying those words, I had my hand on his feet, when I got this this,this, very weird very electrical but yet calming, humming/vibration IDK. It was like I mean my whole body was surrounded by a vibrating/energy that I have never felt before, it was weird, and still is very hard to describe, and my whole body had goose bumps. It was the weirdest experience I have ever felt.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
How did it affect you emotionally?
Can you reproduce it your self/
Healers claim that is what their ability feels like perhaps if the above questions can be explored may you too can heal.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Peace be with you. I lost my mom in the last 6 months and my wife has lost both of her parents in the last year.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I felt peace even though the feeling was weird I felt peace, like things will be alright

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mytheroy

If you are not born again, yet. That was probably a message from G-d, trying to get you to have faith in His Son.
One time, before I was a Christian, I heard my sister saying something about being born again...blah blah and then the preacher put his hand on her head and prayed for her. blah blah blah and then she felt this warmth run through her body.I didn't really listen to it all. So then later in a rough spot emotionally, I asked G-d, "G-d, if you are real, show me" then I felt like electricity flow through me and a calm warmth. I thought that i was born again after that, but not yet.
My life got much worse, because He had showed me and I still refused to repent or devote my heart to Him. It wasn't until a couple of years later that I TRULY asked Jeshua(Jesus) to forgive me and He did and I became a daughter of The Almighty G-d.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Clearskies because: of more words

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
It appears you had connected with the universal source “divine energy”.

We connect when we surrender our self’s to this universal source of unlimited divine energy when we give up from out side help & seek answers from within our selves with hope during a time of crisis in our lives. I had this same experience back in the mid 90’s after a life crisis so i know what your referring to here. For me it was a sense of euphoria, lightness, immense self love & not a worry in the world also my body seemed to be vibrating quite a lot. You should be able to replicate it if you remember the feeling in a quite place to your self. This was a blessing event for you.

top topics

join