It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Speaking of corruption...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Anybody else seeing what the NBA is doing to the knicks tonight? Check out Lebron's floppping, multiple times. The Knicks official fan message board's server collapsed from people talking about the corruption.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
With that said, the Heat have completely outplayed the Knicks tonight. But some of those flop foul calls were, by definition, awful.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The cool thing about this is, a New York team is finally getting shafted.....So this will be heard about tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The Refs are always scared to make big calls on the superstar.

I missed the game but I just watched the Chandler flagrant.

Not only are the Refs afraid to make a call against the big name players but the big name players know it.

That was a foul anyway. If you set a screen you must stay still. Chandler clearly bumps Lebron.

Lebron is a baby and that was hardly flagrant but it was a foul.

Are you suggesting the Refs are corrupt?

Thats a foul. Lebron just milked it.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

Actually,the more I look at it,the more I think it was a good call.Not only did Chandler not remain stationary,he actually jumps into it. I say Flagrant and good call. Chandler is weak doing something like that. That was a cheap shot. I would like him to try that on someone like Artest.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
WOW, that's crazy!

I haven't watched basketball for years!~ Today I watched the first 15 minutes or so, and I was just in awe at the skill level being displayed by James and Wade. That's when I noticed, that yeah... they're awesome, BUT, the Knicks were seemingly hustling the %$^* out of them, yet... seemed to have no chance. That's when the fouls started to reign in.

I thought to myself... this is outrageous, there has to be a bias here in the officiating. I've stopped watching a while ago, but I have seen clips of the technical fouls, and others... It's weird, that I drew the same conclusion in 15 minutes of watching something that I haven't watched in years, as those who watch the sport on an regular basis.

All in all.... It's been hard for me to get into professional sports for about 3 years now, as I have concluded that it's all a corrupt system that includes predetermined winners and losers. Not that the players are necessarily involved, but the officiating is sooo terrible, and seemingly always biased.

Minnesota Timberwolves.... that's all I'm gonna say...
oh wait, Minnesota Twins....

Look at their previous rosters, and then championship teams in later years. Then research who has invested interest between both teams. It's %#$ing disgusting. Fans are being duped, and not for the love of the game. A totally different love.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
WOW, that's crazy!

I haven't watched basketball for years!~ Today I watched the first 15 minutes or so, and I was just in awe at the skill level being displayed by James and Wade. That's when I noticed, that yeah... they're awesome, BUT, the Knicks were seemingly hustling the %$^* out of them, yet... seemed to have no chance. That's when the fouls started to reign in.

I thought to myself... this is outrageous, there has to be a bias here in the officiating. I've stopped watching a while ago, but I have seen clips of the technical fouls, and others... It's weird, that I drew the same conclusion in 15 minutes of watching something that I haven't watched in years, as those who watch the sport on an regular basis.

All in all.... It's been hard for me to get into professional sports for about 3 years now, as I have concluded that it's all a corrupt system that includes predetermined winners and losers. Not that the players are necessarily involved, but the officiating is sooo terrible, and seemingly always biased.

Minnesota Timberwolves.... that's all I'm gonna say...
oh wait, Minnesota Twins....

Look at their previous rosters, and then championship teams in later years. Then research who has invested interest between both teams. It's %#$ing disgusting. Fans are being duped, and not for the love of the game. A totally different love.

ALA Vikings/saints 2009 NFC championship game.

top topics

join