It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help locating an Illuminati Agenda 21 Warning placed via a Traveler's Insurance Ad 6 yrs ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I saw a banner ad that popped up on Ebay and probably several other sites a few years ago by Travelers Insurance (the one with the red umbrella) that depicted a "regreening" of a black and white scene that I interpreted as the Continental US. The scene lasted maybe 20 seconds and started off with a black and white inked scene (I have seen some Google graphics using similar art forms) that looked like a blighted area and then it was rolled up and out (from assumed east to west) and replaced by a bucolic green scene (open spaces, little human activity and lots of green). I interpreted this as a "regreening" of America under what I later learned was probably Agenda 21. It is my understanding that the Illuminati have a code that they must give an advance warning before they carry out a plan or agenda against an individual or group and I assume that was the purpose of the ad. FWIW, there is communist symbolism in the Traveler's Insurance Co as well. "Fellow 'traveler'" refers to one who is sympathetic to the ideals of the communist party. I some cases it has an reference to one on the occult path as well. In addition we have the concept of insurance itself where all pay in and those in need (claims) take out. And of course, the use of the color "red" (which has obvious communist connotations) for their logo in general and unbrella in particular. This ran for a few months in the spring of 2006 as I recall and I cannot find it on any searches. Did anyone else see it at time? Can anyone help locate it.....? I would appreciate comments from those who have seen the ad.
edit on 28-4-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
BTW, I would have posted this request when I first saw the ad but that was prior to becoming an ATS member. This Traveler's Ad needs to be posted for all to see and interpret for what it is....a warning of the future.

join