It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

random miscellania

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hello fellow truthseekers. I am a 30 year old guy who is always on the path of knowledge.

My friends and coworkers are familiar with something I say often. It is a quote by Socrates, "I know nothing".

I believe that to know something implies that there no knowlege left to gain. I believe that there in no end to knowlegde, therefore, one can never truly know something.

The one thing that frustrates me the most is close minded people. The people that refuse to think outside the box. Perhaps it is because they don't realize there is a box to begin with. I believe it can be attributed to the envoirnment in which one is born. Every society can be broken up into various groups of individuals who are weaned from their first day of life into various brainwashing techniques.

I'm not pointing fingers at any one group, as everyone on planet Earth is subject to this. It took me 18 years of my own research to realize the box was around me. Finally, I broke free and pride myself on being an independant thinker.

I believe that the Illuminati is real. I believe that UFO's are real. I believe that extra terrestrials may indeed be visiting the Earth. I believe that today's organized religion may be the modern mythology of the 21st century. And finally, I believe that I could be completley wrong.

I came here because the motto of this website says it best: "Deny Ignorance".

I look forward to learning from all of you and enlightening my views on the intriguing times that we dwell in.

Thirddensity

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
hey thirddensity, welcome to ATS

hope you enjoy your stay here and it sounds like you have alot to offer

if you need any help feel free to u2u me and i'l try help

happy postin

rynaldo

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS thirddensity

Any questions feel free to
u2u me enjiy have fun

cya around se7

posted on Sep, 29 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the great ATS!

top topics

join