It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to find Truth? My answer - Secret Brotherhood

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

There are not 'many' truths. There is only one truth that cannot be denied. When that truth is realized you will no longer believe anything again.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

There are not 'many' truths. There is only one truth that cannot be denied. When that truth is realized you will no longer believe anything again.

Oh! Only one truth - sure - What is the punch line - This one great truth - pray tell the ignorant masses
So we can discuss it

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Avatar777

Originally posted by artistpoet
reply to post by Avatar777

Truth about what?

Truth about why we are here, what is the meaning of life. It is my personal belief that there is only one Truth. For example earlier people believed that our planet is flat but now with our scientific achievements we know for sure how our planet looks. I think that it has to be the same with Truth. That there is only one answer to such questions as why we are here and where do we come from.

There is only one Truth and even after 41 years of cautious approach, I find I can only glimpse at the reflection of the Presence and it may take days to recover. Only those that Know understand what I mean by this. It sounds occult-like but religions have nothing to do with It. Religions are only meant to be ladders, but most regard them as permanent dwellings, unable to depart from them once they have provided their intent. The danger is once you cross that Bridge, it burns behind you and there is no return, no place to hide, no "off switch". Everything you have or care for now, is gone forever, and it is the best thing any human can attain and achieve.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Oh! Only one truth - sure - What is the punch line - This one great truth - pray tell the ignorant masses
So we can discuss it

No one can impart this to you through any means possible. Only you can surrender to the Arrival. Some music and some art can act as a catalyst or amplifier in this sojourn, but there is no one Way that works for every person. No one has the authority to tell God how to conduct It's business.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny

Originally posted by Avatar777

reply to post by Avatar777

Truth about what?

Truth about why we are here, what is the meaning of life. It is my personal belief that there is only one Truth. For example earlier people believed that our planet is flat but now with our scientific achievements we know for sure how our planet looks. I think that it has to be the same with Truth. That there is only one answer to such questions as why we are here and where do we come from.

There is only one Truth and even after 41 years of cautious approach, I find I can only glimpse at the reflection of the Presence and it may take days to recover. Only those that Know understand what I mean by this. It sounds occult-like but religions have nothing to do with It. Religions are only meant to be ladders, but most regard them as permanent dwellings, unable to depart from them once they have provided their intent. The danger is once you cross that Bridge, it burns behind you and there is no return, no place to hide, no "off switch". Everything you have or care for now, is gone forever, and it is the best thing any human can attain and achieve.

Do you realize how condescending that sounds.
So this great truth is beyond Human understanding or what
So far you have said nothing that aids discussion

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Yes it is beyond human understanding because human understanding needs concepts. The truth is non conceptual.
The truth is hidden in 'plain sight'.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny

So we can discuss it

No one can impart this to you through any means possible. Only you can surrender to the Arrival. Some music and some art can act as a catalyst or amplifier in this sojourn, but there is no one Way that works for every person. No one has the authority to tell God how to conduct It's business.

Sure the source may be ineffable but truth is not one thing even if all truth stems from one thing
Again so condescending of you and who is this God of yours you speak of - which God for there are many who claim to follow different Gods - God being often an excuse for awkward questions.
Did your God give you eyes and ears and a mind to reason or are you a sheep

edit on 29-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2012 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Artispoet, can you tell me just one truth?
edit on 29-4-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Yes it is beyond human understanding because human understanding needs concepts. The truth is non conceptual.

So if you know the truth is hidden in plain sight you are saying you have seen it
Well congratulations - Now if this truth is so important do you think you should not share it by Illuminating further.
Or is you truth in vain. It is also ok to admit you can not describe what it is you have felt and seen.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

So if you know the truth is hidden in plain sight you are saying you have seen it
Well congratulations - Now if this truth is so important do you think you should not share it by Illuminating further.
Or is you truth in vain. It is also ok to admit you can not describe what it is you have felt and seen.

I have not seen it because it is hidden. It is hidden in 'plain sight'. No one will ever see it but it can be known.
The truth is the only thing that cannot be denied. What is the only thing that cannot be denied?

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Artispoet, can you tell me just one truth?

Your tactic of deflection is easily seen through
It is you who made bold statements about your ineffable One Great Truth of which you are aware
I asked for further clarification so you respond by asking me for one truth
I already said there are as many truths as there are questions
What is you wish to know - I can not promise an answer but ask anyway if you wish
This is a discussion after all.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

It is nameless and formless so cannot be described. It is what sees form and name.
It is what is 'seeing' and that is why it will never be seen.
Without the seer of the seen nothing could be seen.
Existence could not exist without being seen.
The seer and the seen is all that is happening, the seer has to be present prior to the seen.
The seer cannot be denied.

The truth is hidden in 'plain sight'. The act of pure seeing.

All seeing, all knowing and ever present.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Isn't it funny how you point the finger at others posts and call them condesending??
I was once told that everytime you point, one finger points out and three are pointing right back at yourself.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
canceled

edit on 29-4-2012 by Rosha because: inappropriate giggling.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I have not seen it because it is hidden. It is hidden in 'plain sight'. No one will ever see it but it can be known.
The truth is the only thing that cannot be denied. What is the only thing that cannot be denied?

So you have not seen this Great truth of which you speak and believe no one will ever see this great truth.
Yet this great Truth can not be denied then ask me what it is.
What are actually talking about.
What would be the question that can not be answered - Speak it.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Isn't it funny how you point the finger at others posts and call them condesending??
I was once told that everytime you point, one finger points out and three are pointing right back at yourself.

So now you accuse me of pointing fingers
Show me where I have done this

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Can you ever say you are not?
Are you? Or are you not?
To be or not to be? That is the question.

I am.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It's already been done, there are already Secret Societies of benevolent-minded people, and they have been here all along. They are the "White Lodges". Problem for them is, the Black Lodges are always trying to kill them. But the White Lodges have survived. If there were no White Lodges, the Black Magicians would have blown up the earth a long time ago.

You can already find all the answers you need. But if you want to learn how to manipulate energy, which is what ALL these lodges do, then it would be best to join one. You can then use your skills for either good or bad. In the end, the bad guys will always lose, because the Creator set it up that way.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   

It is nameless and formless so cannot be described. It is what sees form and name.
It is what is 'seeing' and that is why it will never be seen.
Without the seer of the seen nothing could be seen.
Existence could not exist without being seen.
The seer and the seen is all that is happening, the seer has to be present prior to the seen.
The seer cannot be denied.

The truth is hidden in 'plain sight'. The act of pure seeing.

All seeing, all knowing and ever present.

I see - I do not wish to put words into your mouth but are you talking about the source of the spark of life.
You see it sounds a little obscure unless you expand upon this insight you have

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Maybe you could explain what you mean by 'the source of the spark of life'.

If you read your posts in this thread you will see you have called someone condesending twice, maybe you just forgot.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join