It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2.8 Hours Later-Will you survive?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Can you survive the zombie apocalypse? There are a series of locations around the city. You must find your way to each without being caught by zombies that prowl the streets. At the start you are given the first location and a map. If you make it there you will encounter a survivor with a story to tell. They will give you the next location, where you will another survivor, and so on, until you make it to The Survivors camp. Here you will go through quarantine and be scanned for infection. If you are clear you enter as a survivor. If the scan shows the signs of infection you get sent to the treatment room to get your zombie make up done so you can enter as one of the zombie horde.

2.8 Hours Later

Has anybody participated in one of these events before? Looks like it could be a really good experience.

Visit the website for a full description and details on how to enter.

Maybe we should devise an ATS survivor group and collate all of our skills to survive the horde!

Pitchforks at the ready!

Mods please delete if active discussion elsewhere.

Winch

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Sounds fun... A zombie apocalypse would be a whole lot diff with weapons though. I dont think zombies would stand a chance.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
That would be awesome fun.

Also, I am a proven urban survivor - that's my thing.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
yeah looks like an awesome day out!

it would be very different with weapons but for the experience of working in part of a team in that given situation i think its an excellent tool for and "prepper/survivalist"

Teams of 6, come on ATS survive the Hordes!

Winch

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lobotomizemecapin
Sounds fun... A zombie apocalypse would be a whole lot diff with weapons though. I dont think zombies would stand a chance.

That would depend on whether they are the Classic Zombie or the super fast Rage Zombie

Sounds really fun.

edit on 28-4-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Looks like awesome fun, but I think I'd rather do this..

Zombie Boot Camp

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by skitzspiricy

Eh yeah I think the stake land vampire/zombie type would be the toughest. Still their ability to utilize their brains is very basic and a group of people with half a brain would figure out a way to take em out.

top topics

join