It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coming Soon To A Forest Near You... Franken-Trees! Courtesy By Monsanto & ArborGen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Bakatono

Considering the group of individuals that frequent ATS, I would say many of them are doing something. I know I am.

I too, have emailed my state governor on several occasions. I'm going Monday to cast my vote against a state law that I think is absurd, and I am participating in a protest of Monsanto in my area later this year. Yet, I still get online and share my thoughts (read: complain) about the company.

I'd say there are probably many others that do the same.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I don't understand why we are not doing an Occupy Monsanto?

There is one. You can either form a group or join one in your area to protest Monsanto facilities in September. There is a map that shows if one is already happening or if you need to create your own. The more the merrier..Occupy Monsanto

edit on 28-4-2012 by jacktorrance because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
All of Monsanto's labs need to be raided and they need to be fully investigated and audited at every level. Every scumbag criminal on their board of directors should be publicly executed. They are eugenist nazi terrorists, who want nothing more than to destroy the planet and destroy humanity. They know damn well what their products do at the top, given that, what the hell do you all think their motive is? They are a cancer on this Earth and they MUST be defeated at all costs.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Monsanto and ArborGen have been developing GM trees including trees modified to withstand Monsanto's Roundup,

Geez. What are they going to do? Bathe every inch of Earth with RoundUp?
(Walks away mumbling "stupid, friggin, mother....")

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join