It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

would int astral projection be the perfect spying weapon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 08:58 AM
link   
i was just thonkin that in wolrd war 2 did the germans not start teaching soldiers how to astral project well would this be the perfect spy cos no body would be able to detect you and you could read top secret documents

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I believe the U.S invested quite a bit of time and money into things like this. It was dubbed "MKULTRA" and it dealed with the paranormal. They induced these hypnotic states by using various drugs like mescaline, lsd, lsa and im sure there was much more. Obviously the government invested a bit on paranormal activites to see if they could actually garnish any sort of reward from the project.

EDIT: provided a link www.parascope.com...

[edit on 28-9-2004 by Linux]

posted on Sep, 28 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
There is a thread on here somewhere (from the last month I believe) where someone shared their AP/military experiences. It was fascinating. I'll try to find it but I can't remember what the title was so it might take some time.

Jemison

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is the thread. It's fascinating!

[edit on 28-9-2004 by Jemison]

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I suppose it could be done provided you're very close to RTZ.

Too far away, the accuracy of what you're viewing disappears.

Maybe RV would be better on target.

Depends on your ability.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Remote viewing would be better. With AP, even in the real time zone you might get slight distortions with the physical world.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Seems our programs (and likely the Soviets') used a conjunction of both to then garner intel.

Astral Projection was used to "scout" out a target and locate it, whereas once refined, the target would then be RV'd as it requires more precise coordinates.

The intel is still not like physically being there, as there is room for more distortion when not using your normal everyday five senses.

Still, it seems to work well enough to have been in use for a while, and may still be to this day...

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Hey

You should never use the astral projection for Spying or such activities!! Astral projection is a way to connect with other dimension for yourself, your enlightment, learning and godlight, it is not recommended

see that link:

www.users.bigpond.com...

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I was combining the practice of ap & rv myself for a while. But I think I prefer just rv. It could get confusing doing both at once. Mind you, this is not necessarily what I choose. I'm hoping with a little focusing I can keep only one modality going. I think rv is also safer.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amelia
Hey

You should never use the astral projection for Spying or such activities!! Astral projection is a way to connect with other dimension for yourself, your enlightment, learning and godlight, it is not recommended

see that link:

www.users.bigpond.com...

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have to agree with Amelia, AP if learned is not a good idea to be used for evil purposes, this is where you find yourself in a bind, to do what they say or spend time in the abyss, its your choice..

I myself would pick death then to have my soul tortured for some stupid reasons or another.

posted on Oct, 8 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I will not be deterred by fear mongers. Off with their heads.

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Remote viewing is already being used for this purpose with very good results by the military.Many major Industrial companies use it as well to gather info on their competitors.
P

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Hey

see that link:

www.users.bigpond.com...

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The site says:

*Remember to always use astral travelling for the highest possible spiritual purposes. Never use this technique for spying or base motives.

And it doesn't give any reason why :\. Any particular explanation?

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThichHeaded

Hey

see that link:

www.users.bigpond.com...

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have to agree with Amelia, AP if learned is not a good idea to be used for evil purposes, this is where you find yourself in a bind, to do what they say or spend time in the abyss, its your choice..

I myself would pick death then to have my soul tortured for some stupid reasons or another.

That's rather conclusive.

I can see myself using AP to spy the whereabouts of say some child being held captive. Or perhaps spying on an enemy prior to some hostile invasion. Im sure I can think of many instances of spying that are not "evil".

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What if you are say the victim of this action. Is their a way to stop the intruder.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Yes, any psychic spying could be detected, but you would have to be quite sensitive.

But I doubt anyone in this thread even can do remote viewing (or astral projection) successfully. Oh they may tell you they can but it is much much much harder to do successfully than many think or proclaim. Even the best remote viewers in the world have a very low success rate. All most people can get is a few pictures of something they can't really understand anyway.

But If that's not enough for you, try surrounding yourself (or even your room or whole house!) with white light if you feel someone is trying to watch you and that can help protect you further. See yourself (or your room/house) in a circle of very bright white light all around you and know nothing can penetrate it.

Also prayer to God for protection can work wonders. Just sincerely ask the Creator for help against these people.

Some people on this earth seem to think their more powerful than the Creator lol, boy are they in for a surprise.

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Look into sheilding yourself. Also, I have had instances where I think someone was looking for me or at me in this manner- It was like in a movie when the camera zooms up suddenly on the persons back. I felt it so strongly while I was washing dishes one night. I turned around very quickly, ready to battle with my wet plate, and of course nothing was there. Perhaps indicating you know you are being watched will make them/it whatever go away. I didnt feel it after I turned around.

top topics

join