It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant Gets Away With Homicide

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Why would I think it's her fault? No I don't think that.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Because you rely so much on the "if they weren't here in the first place" argument that I thought you would apply it in this case as well?

Funny because I believe it logically applies in all the cases, including this one, but that it is a useless argument.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Seen some low moral postings in this thread.

Anyone who gets away with murder is an affront to justice add the fact that was someone who should not have been here and 48,000 of those "occurences".

Something needs to be done and anyone who defends that are accessories to murder.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

hows your job at gitmo working out soldier?

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

And if you go back a few years, you "Citizens" were and ARE illegals to my land. I would rather have Mexicans here then genociders!

edit on 11-7-2012 by ReMeDee1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jameela

Look its real simple, they cannot come here and try and turn it into Mexico because they can get away with it there. Does not translate to getting away with it here. The very nature of them being here is a violation of the law, if they are willing to live with that, what other illegal action are they willing to live with?

Its all fun and games until one destroys your life. Ever watch Americas most wanted? Its no secret that crime has increased where illegals have congregated and decided to squat.

I say bring back the old west, maybe if we shoot enough of them in the street and hang em from the nearest tree..the stupidity will stop.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join