It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Immigrant Gets Away With Homicide

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
www.bostonherald.com...

I was shocked and outraged ater reading this article. An illegal runs over a citizen who ends up losing his life and they say that she has no other criminal record, is a woman of good moral character, and that she and her son have been through enough!

Boston immigration court judge Steven F. Day has agreed to let Contreras voluntarily depart the U.S.

What kind of insanity is this? An illegal immigrant can get away with murder and her character is praised and she runs free????

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The illegal will be back in the U.S. withing 72 hours of deportation, with a new name, and new ID's. It's amazing how the government bends over backwards to appease these illegal aliens. It makes me sick.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
The illegal will be back in the U.S. withing 72 hours of deportation, with a new name, and new ID's. It's amazing how the government bends over backwards to appease these illegal aliens. It makes me sick.

It makes me sick too. I have seen over and over again where an Illegal immigrant has had previous arrests and deportations, only to return again to commit more crimes. Thousands of lives have been lost because of an illegal and our laws not being enforced.

When I was growing up, if you broke the law, you paid the consequences. These days, if you are an illegal you get to pick an choose which laws, if any, you wish to follow.

In the media however, all we hear about are illegals coming here to make a better life. You don't hear as much about the illegal murderers, thieves, pedophiles, and gang members. If you dare to speak up, you are called a racist. If it is racist to stand up for your fellow citizen and the laws, then there is a huge problem.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
This woman was charged with motor vehicle homicide, leaving the scene of an accident, operating a motor vehicle without a license and six other offenses. She just left this man severely injured. He died a week later. She has been living as an illegal immigrant in Massachusetts for 11 years.

There have been at least two other incidents of illegals running over a citizen and killing them in Massachusettes not that long ago. Two men were actually dragged beneath the vehicle before dying. Seperate cases.

Doesn't anyone care that people are dying? Doesn't anyone find it an outrage that this woman doesn't have to do any time in prison for killing a man???? What if it were your Father or Son or Brother or Uncle or someone you loved? These cases are not to be taken lightly. Contact your representatives about illegal immigration. We can't just sit back and allow such atrocities to continue. Thousands of innocent citizens have lost their lives already. Do you want to wait until it happens to someone you know?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So...she's been imprisoned since November 23rd (five months ago) and if she comes back to the US she can be tried and charged for what's she's leaving for even if she has a 3-year old US citizen in America.

She didn't 'jump the border', she came here legally and stayed illegally. If she tries the same thing she'll be arrested all over again and face the hit-and-run charges. If she tries to cross illegally, she'll face all the crazy hardships that come with that (rape, murder, extortion, arrest, etc.)

According to Massachussetts law:

The maximum sentence for the felony charge of motor vehicle homicide is imprisonment for two and one-half to fifteen years and a fine of up to $5,000, with a mandatory, minimum term of imprisonment for one year. The maximum sentence for the misdemeanor charge of vehicle homicide is imprisonment for thirty days to two and one-half years or a fine of $300 to $3,000, or both.

She wasn't intoxicated at the time (that we know of) so it's a misdemeanor. She's spent five months (probably six by the time she leaves) in prison and posted $50,000 bond to leave the country and (likely) never return.

So tell me, angry internet poster, what more do you want?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Justice,,,, five or six months is not Justice Enough,,,,, for commenting a total of What six other offenses?
She fled the site of the accident, No Lic. and I'm think No Insurance and who paid for the mans hospital stay and treatment until his death? Who paid for his funeral?
No,,, she has not been treated Harsh Enough, she broke more laws than you are stating.

If these person was of another nationality and was a legal citizen,,,, You can Bet You Last Dollar they'd be in Prison.
No, this is pure B. S. just like Obamas Uncle, DUI, illegal and he's allowed to stay and drive,,,,, Liberal States?
No wonder it cost so much to live in those states, you're paying for illegals to come and go and do as they please!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by guohua

Then what is justice to you?

I'm trying to play devil's advocate here and not outright hate the woman.

She's forced to leave the country (voluntary or not, do you honestly believe that America is so terrible that being deported is a good thing?), she's already been imprisoned, she's already posted bail, she's leaving her family behind to likely work in some sweatshop in Guatamala. She'll never return to this country the way she did the first time and any effort to come back will likely not be worth the effort in the first place.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

Nobody mentioned the word Hate, Dislike and believe she is getting off light, YES!

You really believe she won't be back? You really believe that don't you.
5 or 6 months is not nearly enough time, she should be made to work in prison until her debt to the family and hospital has been paid in full.
Who's to say she'll even leave? She's out on Bail,,,,, Who's to say they just don't move to another Sanctuary City ot State and get her a new I. D. and blend into the local Hispanic population and just go on with her life while this persons family has lost, a Loved One.

Every one your Poor Illegal Woman and the Hardship She Will Face, To much Poor illegal and not enough, She Committed a Crime Against a Citizen of the United States When She Was Not Here Legally and Had No Business Driving. You're trying to give this Bleeding Heart Spin,,, She came here legally and stayed,,, The Fact is She Stayed and did not gain a G. C. or Citizenship. That Makes Her illegal.
Not Some Poor Woman, If she had not been driving, who's to say, the Man May Very Well be Alive Today!

No,,, She's Committed a Crime and She As The Monies To Post bail, She should have been forced to render all posted bail monies to the victims! Now allowing her to free and possibly RUN!
edit on 27-4-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
They have the nerve to say that she is a woman of good moral character, and that she and her son have been through enough! She runs a man over and leaves him to die. That is NOT someone of good moral character! She comes here and over stays a visa and stays illegally. That is NOT of good moral character!

No, I don't believe that justice was served for the man left to die or his family and friends who will never see him again.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This is outrageous..it's sad that it's not a major news story, but the media is a part of the corporate world and illegal immigrants are part of their game. Money first and the law, morals, human rights, natural resources and everything else of value or importance, last.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Massachusetts Stance on illegals is Weak, The illegals like Boston so much, they keep coming back.

Pascual Bernabel-Soto likes Massachusetts so much he was willing to come here. Even after he was deported.

In May, a state lawmaker in his car was hit by an illegal immigrant who was charged with drunk driving. The illegal immigrant taunted state police, saying he'd go back to his home country of Mexico and that nothing would happen to him.

In fact, Bernabel-Soto then racked up an impressive criminal record of alleged drug dealing, not showing up for court and identity fraud charges -all after his 1998 deportation.

Did you read that part? all after his 1998 deportation.
www.myfoxboston.com...
So Some of you believe she won't be back,,,,, Use some common sense.

You want to know one reason why illegals like Boston? Democrats!

A Massachusetts state representative and a conservative talk show host in the Hub are squaring off after the state rep blasted the radio personality in an obscenity-laced e-mail Thursday.

"Michael Graham is a (expletive deleted)," State Rep. David Torrisi , a North Andover Democrat wrote in an e-mail response to a Graham show producer's request to be on the talk show. "He can go (expletive deleted) himself for all I care."

All those Expletives deleted coming from the Loving and Compassionate Left.
Why,,,,, What was this all about?

Torrisi, who was being invited on the show to discuss his opposition to a proposal to ban state benefits for illegal immigrants, later told Statehouse News Service he regretted his choice of words, but still felt the same about 96.9 talk show host Michael Graham .

www.thebostonchannel.com...

Ohhhhhh, They wanted to discuss why he wanted to keep funding illegals with Real Citizens Taxes.
He was upset that anyone would question him,,,,, What an A**!

Again I Ask, Who truly believes she will be deported and if so, not return?

Here's a little knowledge for you, Mr. illegal Soto, how many Fake I. D.'s did he have?

The detective noted that Bernabel-Soto had "at least ten different aliases," "multiple licenses and identification cards," and faced an attempted murder charge in Puerto Rico.

Here's another little Blip for you......

An illegal alien who volunteered to be shipped out of the country instead of facing motor vehicle homicide charges in Waltham could come back to America “an hour” after she arrives home in Guatemala, according to a Boston immigration lawyer.

www.bostonherald.com...

edit on 27-4-2012 by guohua because: spelling

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Solution is simple.. File the freaking necessary paperwork

Feinstein said the state of Massachusetts has the right to take custody of Contreras. “The Commonwealth of Massachusetts can take her back at anytime if they file the appropriate paperwork and intend to keep her in custody,” he said.

www.wickedlocal.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by guohua

If these person was of another nationality and was a legal citizen,,,, You can Bet You Last Dollar they'd be in Prison.
No, this is pure B. S. just like Obamas Uncle, DUI, illegal and he's allowed to stay and drive,,,,, Liberal States?
No wonder it cost so much to live in those states, you're paying for illegals to come and go and do as they please!

A Davidson County teenager pleaded guilty Thursday to involuntary manslaughter in connection with the death of his best friend in a car wreck in March 2007.

Brian Christopher Lindsey, 18, will not serve active time in prison if he follows the provisions of his probation. Superior Court Judge Mark Klass gave Lindsey a suspended sentence of 16 to 20 months in jail and five years of probation with a period of intensive probation, said Garry Frank, the District Attorney for the 22nd Prosecutorial District.

www.the-dispatch.com...

No, it is not likely she, had she been a citizen, would have been punished any harsher... she was not drunk, and it is possible that if she had been a citizen may have stopped rather than fleeing the scene, so her fine of 50,000 and being deported was actually steeper than what she might have gotten had she been a citizen. As you can see in the above article, the man who was racing and got his friend killed as a result, is only serving probation, and will only see prison or jail if he violates his probation. So I disagree that she would ever have seen prison if she was a citizen.

edit on 27-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Thousands of deaths could have been avoided if it wasn't for illegals being here. Many of these illegals have numerous arrests and deportations. Many people don't care because it hasn't happened to them or someone they love. I am sure if pro illegal people were affected personaly they would have a different stance.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
i remember a drunken Illegal mexican druve across our block INTOXICATED and sideswiped every car on the block left and right

the 40yo illegal immigrants MOTHER had the initiative to go to every neighbors house asking to DROP the charges

and let him free without $1 compensation for our WRECKED cars and aggravation.

seriously??

to top it off we didnt have his real name or legit license cause he was driving a fraudulently registered car in a stolen ID name -- go figure according to local law enforcement, 3 out of 4 illegals drive on aliases and untraceable plates/registration/insurance.

whats gives? if he had KILLED someone he would be off on these technicalities or illegal registration.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Thousands of deaths could have been avoided if it wasn't for illegals being here. Many of these illegals have numerous arrests and deportations. Many people don't care because it hasn't happened to them or someone they love. I am sure if pro illegal people were affected personaly they would have a different stance.

Thousands of deaths? Care to cite a reference or you just spouting hate? also, compare that to the deaths caused by citizens which is greater?

The fact is, any death of an innocent person is horrendous, but you cannot blame all deaths on illegals, or even a majority, It happens, yes...it is bad yes.. but illegals are usually more apt to follow the law stringently, because of fear of deportation than are citizens.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

www.bostonherald.com...

An illegal runs over a citizen who ends up losing his life...

An illegal immigrant can get away with murder and her character is praised and she runs free????

Well, that's ANOTHER DEATH of an American citizen to add to the LONG LIST of murders and deaths committed by illegal aliens who SHOULDN'T have been here in the first place!!

We need to get ALL of these good-for-nothing ILLEGALS out of here NOW!!!

Its PAST due.

edit on 28-4-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela

Thousands of deaths? Care to cite a reference or you just spouting hate? also, compare that to the deaths caused by citizens which is greater?

The fact is, any death of an innocent person is horrendous, but you cannot blame all deaths on illegals, or even a majority, It happens, yes...it is bad yes.. but illegals are usually more apt to follow the law stringently, because of fear of deportation than are citizens.

Here you go. 48,000 Americans have been murdered by illegal aliens since 9/11. The count is now higher.
Look at some of these heartbreaking tradgedies that could have been avoided.

All these deaths would not have happened if these illegals were not here and our laws were enforced. If I find these deaths alarming and stand up for our laws and you want to say I'm spouting hate, so be it. I am not hateful or racist. I am one human being who is trying to bring the seriousness of illegal immigration to people's attention. Notice how many of these illegals had previous arrests and deportations. Notice how horrendous these crimes are, how heartbreaking, how many families have suffered when they didn't have to.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Night Star because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Thats strange because I have been searching also, and have been able to confirm that no US agency tracks crimes committed by people who are in this country illegally. All anyone can do is give estimates, and what they think might or might not be the case.

So I would say that the numbers you cited, while I did not bother to watch your video, are nothing but a guess, since government agencies do not give specific numbers because they do not track such things.

"No government agency in the U.S. – not the FBI nor Immigration and Customs Enforcement – tracks violent crimes by illegal aliens" www.wnd.com...

All anyone who comes up with numbers is doing is guessing. Not a good way to cite numbers.

And do not misunderstand me, I do not support illegal immigration, I just believe that anything a person disagrees with needs to be based on truth, not guessing or otherwise misleading information.
edit on 28-4-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
reply to post by Night Star

All anyone who comes up with numbers is doing is guessing. Not a good way to cite numbers.

I have to agree with this. illegalimmigrationcosts.com claims 30,000 murders and then offers a link to a list of victims (of all crimes not just murders) of less than 600. You would think that with that number of victims they claim that they could compile a much longer list with ease.

According to the Bureau Department of Justice murders committed by persons other than white or black have been less than 3% from 2000 to 2005 for a total of 2582 murders. Of course "other" doesn't mean illegal so the actual number for illegals would be lower.

One can say one victim is one too many. Maybe in a perfect world, but then we would be talking about a place that just doesn't exist and it doesn't justify making things up to push an agenda.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join