It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a thought, was the Trayvon/zimm case somehow manufactured to...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Ive been thinking, why now? Why 2012? As advanced we are as a being. Sure, were not all civilized as we should be, but we have already been through the whole race thing a long time ago. We as a majority have been way past this for many moons now. So, why NOW is there an "issue" all of sudden that sparks so much rage, from all sides. So much media attention. Something just doesnt add up to me. I believe that that this was somehow manipulated and engineered by "someone" or "something", to create racial tension, and division before the US elections. Maybe somehow the republicans are behind something here? Or perhaps its a democrat idea, to garner support for Obama(remember, this case can be argued from many angles) I mean, even NBC was editing tapes and stuff, maybe they were a part of it? I know its a bit of a stretch, thats why I posted it where I did

ETA: By the way, in no way am I saying a young man did not lose his life or anything to that nature. I just think there is more than meets the eye here perhaps is all, Peace

edit on 26-4-2012 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
1)Keeps us distracted from the real issues
2) Encourages "Divide and Control" (Black/White- Repub/Dem- etc)
3)Makes lots of $$$$ for media outlets - racial stories generate webhits, ratings, and readership, which equals advertising revenue.
4) Keeps racebait whores on both sides in business - think sharpton and limbaugh
5) More fuel to the gun control nuts to regulate our firearms

Its the perfect story.
I mean, it is really no one's business outside of Sanford, Fla but its perfect propaganda material for the above reasons.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I was kinda thinking along the same lines, before Zimmerman was actually charged with anything.

What happens if/when Zimmerman is acquitted? Based on reports from twitter and such earlier this week, people are gonna have a cow if that happens. There could be uncontrollable rioting galore in many major US cities.

Perhaps that's what the recent Executive Order is about? Or the DHS recent contract for so many hollow point rounds and rifle rounds (which, I've read are the same rounds that NATO forces use...) The UN wanted this case looked into for cryin out loud!

Just my stretch on the stretch...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
If he gets acquitted there will be rioting, of course, and more black on white crime. Of course the leaders of the black community won't speak out about because it's only wrong if it's white on black crime.

top topics

join