It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Sudan Accuses Sudan of Declaring War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Don't forget .. Obama sent US troops over there recently ...

South Sudan Accuses Sudan of Delcaring War

South Sudanese President Salva Kiir said Tuesday that Sudan's recent actions amount to a declaration of war against the South. Kiir's comments, made during a visit to China, followed a series of bomb attacks in South Sudan's Unity State blamed on Sudanese armed forces.

"It comes at a very critical moment for the Republic of South Sudan because our neighbor, Khartoum, has declared war against the Republic of South Sudan," Kirr said while holding talks with Chinese President Hu Jintao in Beijing.

Sudanese warplanes have continued dropping bombs on southern territory days after South Sudanese troops withdrew from an oil town at the center of recent clashes. At least three people have been killed in the air attacks, including a young boy.

More trouble in the Sudan. It could spill over. That area is a mess.
Does anyone in the USA or Europe really care? Honestly?
Don't forget .. Obama recently (Oct 2011) sent US troops to Africa.
And yes, those troops were expected to be also sent into the Sudan.

We haven't heard anything about this have we? I'm wondering how many of
our troops are in there right now. The MSM isn't covering this at all.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Nice Catch!!

Heating up indeed. Our troops were originally deployed in Uganda and have since branched out into South Sudan, Democratic Republic of Congo, and the Central African Republic. All countries specifically mentioned in the legislation that Obama signed authorizing this action (Lord's Resistance Army Disarmament and Northern Uganda Recovery Act of 2009).

In come the peacekeepers....

ETA
Now that the war on terror was yet again declared to be over www.abovetopsecret.com... Obama can move forward with his plans in Central Africa all under the guise of a UN declared humanitarian mission. Obama must hide behind the UN to justify his next step. (The UN told me to do it defense pulls at the heart strings of so many of his supporters)
edit on 25-4-2012 by jibeho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Australia is also over there if anyone cares.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

I didn't know that. I do care because the US has been ramping up its military relationship with Australia over the past year in preparation for what we are seeing develop now.

Just wait until we get into Kenya...

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by daaskapital

I didn't know that. I do care because the US has been ramping up its military relationship with Australia over the past year in preparation for what we are seeing develop now.

Just wait until we get into Kenya...

Yes, i feel something big will soon happen.

While Australia is operating with US forces in Sudan and other countries, it is primarily operating in Kenya, Zimbabwe and Nigeria.

www.gulf-times.com...

edit on 25-4-2012 by daaskapital because: link

new topics

top topics

join