It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Marine (Ret) Major Christopher Miller's Speech at Missouri RNC D3 Convention

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Awesome! I will let the retired USMC Devil Dog speak for himself:

Man is it good to see my fellow Americans actually waking up and "getting it" to what has been going on, and what awaits us no matter which left/right representative gets elected
The lie is becoming exposed more and more as each day passes. However there is still much to do, hopefully that clip goes viral with the many many more that deserve to

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Maybe that guy should get with this guy and join forces. Maybe on Ron Pauls Cabinet. Or, Maybe the Head of our Marines.

edit on 24-4-2012 by hoochymama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I know that guy.

Awesome dude. Glad to see him taking a role in his home state.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
this was very awesome, deserves a bump and more eyes on the vid.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Ooh Rah

war is bad, mkay.

The result is always the same. Lots of dead people.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
this was very awesome, deserves a bump and more eyes on the vid.

Thank you I agree
As I mentioned in the OP, this needs to go viral in the U.S. as this should certainly serve as a wake up call to many who are still plugged into the Matrix. There is still a chance, still hope left that many more will become aware as to how corrupt, and for how long the right/left paradigm is/has been. Ron Paul is on a winning streak and we need to do anything/everything we can to continue that as he truly is the only hope that we have left for this country.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Thank You guys for posting, this is my first time seeing these videos and they hit home HARD. I hear and feel the frustration in my fellow man I think most people have really had enough of THE BS.

That Marine could not have said it any better. Ron Paul for the constitution, hope end of wars and the end to the Fed.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Awesome, righteous indignation at its best. On a side note with that beard he looks like Neil Fallon from Clutch.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk
Awesome! I will let the retired USMC Devil Dog speak for himself:

Man is it good to see my fellow Americans actually waking up and "getting it" to what has been going on, and what awaits us no matter which left/right representative gets elected
The lie is becoming exposed more and more as each day passes. However there is still much to do, hopefully that clip goes viral with the many many more that deserve to

Thanks for the post, Newbomb Turk. I can tell you that it was even better being there, witnessing Major Miller's speech firsthand -- a truly poignant moment, and I will not forget it.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Josh Tolley is pro Ron Paul .

bst choice for security

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
What can you say but OOH RAAH!

top topics

join