It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Primaries are completely rigged should Ron Paul call a revolution?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Ok so everywhere I look on the mainstream media outlets we have Romney leading by a huge margin... yet whenever I read the comments or whenever said mainstream media sites do an online poll it is Ron Paul or in the case of comments you will only find a tiny fraction endorsing Romney, the majority are either dems putting down republicans or visa versa.

I have watched some debates, and read a fair bit about Romney and I cannot believe that he is going to win the GOP nomination, he is just too much of tricky fellow in looks and deeds. I just cannot believe that the majority could choose him and as they say, if it is too fantastic to be true then it probably is.

I believe the elections are completely rigged, there is no other possible explanation, it's just not possible. I mean look at Ron Paul, he is just right... I think he could be one of the greatest Presidents of all time, to be remembered with the likes of Lincoln and even the founding fathers... what a shame...

If I was RP I would call it for the sham it is and start a revolution. He is a constitutionalist and he has every right to call a revolution. If he did, do you think the military would follow him? I think they would...

edit on 24-4-2012 by ParAvion because: added movie

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ParAvion

Even IF the elections are totally rigged, even if i vote for Ron Paul and they cheat and make Obama or Romney win again, i will STILL vote for Ron Paul.

just so that the Government knows i am not happy with them.

Ron Paul should win. but they will cheat. but i don't care.
edit on 24-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

You are assuming RP has enough support to start a revolution. It would be a few million versus even more millions.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

For someone to become president they must be accepted by the Bilderberg group .Every president we have had for some time are Bilderger members . That can mean that the candidate is made aware of who runs things and who he will take orders from . Otherwise something that could kill your campaign could surface unlike Obama's college records or for that fact his real original birth certificate .
Your choice ? What choice ? Then there is the Electoral vote . Explain that one please .

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

You are assuming RP has enough support to start a revolution. It would be a few million versus even more millions.

What if he does have the support, what if the mass media and PTB
have hoodwinked everyone into thinking that he doesn't?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well, so are RP supporters. It's kind of like the pot calling the kettle black. I participated in the primaries last go around and was appalled at the RP supporters shenanigans and attempts to take over the conventions through deceptive practices. It was pathetic. Rigged? If the RP supporters had their way, it really would have been rigged! Sorry, but I saw it with my own eyes. I've also seen how they stuff straw polls and attempt to make themselves seem a larger movement than they really are. Of course, if you are an RP supporter you don't see that because you've got your blinders on.

I doubt RP will call for a revolution. He's been in Congress how long? And he hasn't called for a revolution yet. He's just been there going along with the crowd, producing little substantive legislation for decades, just kind of a fly on the wall. I like some of his ideas, especially domestic ones, but he has no chance of being elected. For people who think he does, it just shows how deluded they are. It's predictable that his supporters will claim he was "cheated." That's what all losers say.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I tend to agree that the voting seems sketchy. There never seems to be a smooth process. Why is there always suspicious activity surrounding American elections. Like the whole George Bush in Florida thing; oh so very fishy. The discrepancies between the internet polls, the crowd sizes, and media black outs, and reports of fishy voting tally ups are laughable. I would love to see Ron Paul get pissed at all the corruption that is going on around him. Call out the media. God knows he's held his tongue and turned the other cheek for over 30 years. Enough is enough.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Even the lame stream media is reporting voter fraud. How can you not say it isn't happening?? One GOP member in Iowa has already resigned over the scandal!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparrowstail
I tend to agree that the voting seems sketchy. There never seems to be a smooth process. Why is there always suspicious activity surrounding American elections. Like the whole George Bush in Florida thing; oh so very fishy. The discrepancies between the internet polls, the crowd sizes, and media black outs, and reports of fishy voting tally ups are laughable. I would love to see Ron Paul get pissed at all the corruption that is going on around him. Call out the media. God knows he's held his tongue and turned the other cheek for over 30 years. Enough is enough.

NEW VOTING SYSTEM, how i think it should be:

there is a voting week.

everyone lines up to these big voting places in their states, and votes for who they want to win.

Ron Paul gets 1000 votes, ok.

Romeny gets 900

Obama gets 800

RON PAUL WINS, end of story. thats the way it should be.

not what ever the ever loving lalala is going on right now, OH OH primaries, And nooow THIS STATE TURNED BLUE!!! OH OH NOW ITS RED, EVERYBODY FREAK OUT LOLOL.

*news of corrupted poles like 99999 million times in a bunch of states*

*meh its fine, don't even re-count*

(mr.****ing evil dude WINS AGAIN YAYYY)

*everybody is like uhhh yay.......*

*2 years later* : everybody is like WHY YOU RUIN OUR COUNTRY EVEN MORE????????????????

ive seen this happen SO many times.

link   
oops double post sorry.
edit on 24-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ParAvion
[
What if he does have the support, what if the mass media and PTB
have hoodwinked everyone into thinking that he doesn't?

It's possible, but I don't think he does. He would have won the primary if he did. "We was robbed" as an excuse only goes so far. In the area I live, there is next to no support for the guy. It's an atypical southern small city. I know of only one person outside of ATS that actually voted for him (and that's myself, i voted for him in 08).

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
It depends on how tough he is!

He will not win, US elections are rigged, plain and simple.

What he does after the election will be telling. As I see it he has four choices.

1 Carry on regardless with a hefty increase to his bank balance
2 Resign - hes had enough and hand the reigns of the good fight to his son
3 Just plain resign and disappear
4 Viva La Revolution.

IF he chooses 4, he has a great chance of winning. As I see it the US only needs a Leader, a Joan of Ark if you will and the masses (all armed to the teeth) will follow. Mainstream military will follow him especially the Fed military.

P

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

In my opinion Ron Paul has tried to bring down the ( Privately) Owned Federal Reserve banking system calling for an audit . JFK tried to put the Federal Reserve out of business by issuing an Executive order 11110 causing Silver Certificates to be printed thus making the Fed Reserve money based on nothing truly worthless . Lincoln also printed Green Backs instead of borrowing from the Banksters at very high interest to fight the Civil War . With the fate of these two presidents in mind make your own hypothesis of Ron Pauls chances one way or another .

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

You are the one with the blinders on if you actually believe that there isn't mass fraud in the US elections. It was documented long before the Ron Paul campaign. This campaign has managed to show the true face and connect the dots to actual people involved which is something that needed done a long time ago. Resignations are beginning to pile up. Documentation is being compiled. Do you think all of this was for naught. This has been a long time coming I just hope in the long run major changes will finally come about.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
The elections have been proven rigged by msm itself........The convention IS IN 4 MONTHS....alot can happen SO NO ONE IS THE NOMINEE TIL THEN.....Newt is even more popular in reality than willard mitt....people that fall into the lies of the media matrix are pathetic and stupid.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

That is ONE UGLY ASS DOG on your profile pic,,,that your mama?? if so you should drop her off at the pound.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Ron Paul will not win..not due to rigged voting but due to not having the votes to become president.

His supporters just can't seem to see that....a few hundred thousand, maybe even a million people does not come even close to having the vote.

As for the revolution..why? It would be people who think the government is dictating how they should live their lives..fighting to dictate how others should live. You people do not like how things are going...and obviously the majority of people in America disagree or something radical would be happening...but they are happy with how life is.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
I like some of his ideas, especially domestic ones, but he has no chance of being elected. ... It's predictable that his supporters will claim he was "cheated." That's what all losers say.

Al Gore supporters probably felt the same way. Doesn't make them wrong.

I must be a different kind of sportsman than many on these threads. I wouldn't want to forfeit the game because I was being beaten in the first-half. I'm going to play my butt off until that final buzzer. Win or lose I can take satisfaction in playing the best game I can for the love of the sport. I believe it is more important to keep the spirit in the game and in our government than to give up because of a little bruising. That's just me.

edit on 25-4-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

top topics

join