It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimate Riot Collection (You Tube Videos)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Did not see it show in search page 1 results...

There are like 29 or so of these 10 minutes pieces, not sure what happen to part 1 on youtube, as it was found on another site, however did not post it.

Only going to post a few, suggest going to youtube for the rest of them...
Lot of hard hitting and pounding going on in these, for those that have not ever seen...
Serves to show what to expect, based on the past and the planet

part 2

part 11

edit on 24-4-2012 by earthinhabitant because: links bad

edit on 24-4-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

cincinatti 2001

Don't get caught in the middle of a riot and you should be fine

edit on 24-4-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

cincinatti 2001

Yup, can't remember if that one is in the collection or not, been a few years since last watch them all, as really get worked up watching them seeing the action...

Good primer for upcoming events..
Note some of the body, head gear, shields and techniques, the protestors use, as I personally would not or recommend showing up to any protest these days, with out it, as a who wants their heads beat in by some cops who are enforcing corruption and tyranny...as police brutality is rampant in most of these pieces, for the most part, if my memory serves me correctly...

edit on 24-4-2012 by earthinhabitant because: (gwt up, stand up, don't give up the fight)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
My Fav.

Guy tries to light a car on fire that was flipped over...
Get's KTFO.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
My Fav.

Get's KTFO.

recall lots of that action in these videos, motive cocktails and stone throwing, trash and car burning and taking back the peace, by the people, be attempted...as there are quiet an assortment of them, from the entire globe, not just the USA...

Looks like lot of spectators in that one, in the URC, you will see massive actions, chasing the cops off and putting them in their place, not the standard, beating the people down to the ground...as we commonly see, like the undercover cop jumping the protester here

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Also recommend gas masks, as that seems to be the standard tactic with water cannons and rubber bullets, etc, being runners up!
Now, would say, ear protection is essential, for sound waves and not sure about some of these other new tactics, like microwaves. as may be time to design some protest apparel gear..

UTNE magazine once had a great article on suggested gear..

edit on 24-4-2012 by earthinhabitant because: added a little

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
My Fav.

Get's KTFO.

I would like to find that sucker punch artist in a dark alley and clean the floor with him. I hate a dirty, cheap, sucker punch artist. Guys like that hit people who aren't looking cause they don't stand a chance toe to toe.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by earthinhabitant

Here's a few videos from the past couple years from Greece riots. These were the first riots I actually began paying attention to at the time. I remember watching some of the footage from the country as these were happening.

Here's a video from the Bahrain riots that have been going on the the past couple days. This video came out around 24 hours ago I believe

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
reply to post by earthinhabitant

Here's a few videos from the past couple years from Greece riots. These were the first riots I actually began paying attention to at the time. I remember watching some of the footage from the country as these were happening.

Here's a video from the Bahrain riots that have been going on the the past couple days. This video came out around 24 hours ago I believe

Looks like a good market for gas masks vending...for those that have any money left to buy one who needs it...sure that is why they are saying get out of chi town coming up, if you live where the protest are going to be, as lock down and tear gas, and sure other tactics are planned to make the area uninhabitable by protesters is planned, if not more...

so, don't leave home without it, is not visa and MC, talking about your gear, and having less to fear...as tired of seeing the abuses, beating up seniors and abusing the people has to stop, imho, or else, the way I recall, is what is good for the goose, is good for the gander, what ever that means, or what comes around goes around, i.e., Karma.

Is there a stun gun preventive, as I recommend carrying stun guns whenever and wherever possible for self defense, from tyrants and attackers

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GuidedKill

Would guess poster in the thread of that video here, is a cop, etc., as was the sucker puncher is my guess, trying to deter people here to fear not only the police, but citizens dressed undercover who may be in their midst...imho

So many shills on ATS, trying to spin the truth and getting paid for it, more than likely, as a covert tactic...

Infiltrators, are among us,as agents of the empire!

top topics

join