It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skepticesque's UFO sighting during an eclipse.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I've always been rather skeptical of alien life on Earth. I believe aliens exist, but I'm not entirely certain they have ever visited Earth or abducted people and anal probed them.

There was one experience from when I was a younger lad that I will never forget, and it still remains my only experience as of yet in which I saw a UFO. For the record, I really don't know what I saw, but I'd be more inclined to believe it was more government oriented than little green men.

Years ago, I was with my friend one evening, and there was a lunar eclipse that was suppose to happen that night. My friend and I set up lawn chairs in the front yard to watch the eclipse, and we waited anxiously as neither of us had ever seen one before. I live out in the country, in farm town with little lighting at night, so the sky was crystal clear.

About 45 minutes into waiting, we're both sitting there admiring the beginning of the eclipse. I turn around to go inside to run and get some beverages, and see a startling object in the horizon. I yelled at my friend to come look, and he too was completely shocked by what we were seeing.

In the horizon, there was an object I'm really terrible at describing. It was huge and didn't really have a "shape" to it. There were lights on it, but they were moving lights, that moved up and down this craft. It reminded me greatly of a jellyfish of sorts, where the bright fluorescent colors moved up and down this "invisible" craft. The lights darted from the top of the craft to the bottom of it, and then back to the top of it. It was huge, and it looked almost.. organic, which I know sounds absolutely insane. To this day it's the weirdest thing I have ever seen, and I know my description isn't doing it justice.

After a few moments of looking at it, the lights began dimming and eventually disappeared. The craft itself seemed almost.. "invisible", all that was seen were the lights, going up and down in fluorescent colors. It wasn't fireworks, nor anything else I could have explained. Because of its unexplainable nature, it haunts me to this day to think what it could have been. We both saw it, and both were shocked by it.

I live near the Lemoore Air Station Base in California, and part of me has always wondered if it had something to do with that. I doubt I'll ever know. I just figured I'd share this experience considering it is very bizarre, and I've never been able to rationally explain it away, as much as I wish I could.
edit on 23-4-2012 by Skepticesque because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-4-2012 by Skepticesque because: (no reason given)

join