It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2001: Project Barsoom vs. todays chem trails...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
A part of 2001 talks about Project Barsoom, which is:

In this experiment in controlled sociology, various sample populations had been assured that the human race had made contact with extraterrestrials. Many of the subjects tested were-with the help of drugs, hypnosis, and visual effects-under the impression that they had actually met creatures from other planets, so their reactions were regarded as authentic.

Source

That made me thinking... throwing some gas on my minds fire since I've never really been a firm believer of the existance of chem trails.
But in a slight mental glitch, these two things seem to make sense together.

Chems, despersed in the air, subjecting people to long term affects of what ever drug is in it. Mix a little Project blue beam into that and keep a steady flow of reports from around the world.

That gives you... Project Barsoom.

Kubrick was known for his under the surface stories in pretty much every movie he made. He was a self confessed anti-establishment, and it was said that he had pretty much control over how Clark wrote the book. Even that he intetionally made the book and movie so much apart.

Notice the "errors" of his work.... why? Because that holds the key to what Kubrick is really saying and what really lies beneath the surface.

He wanted us to notice Project Barsoom because it points towards something that was beginning to happen. Something that we should worry about.
Slow conditioning. How do we fight it? I have no answer for that I'm affraid.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by flice

Fix your 'Source.' Pain-drug hypnosis, one of the most powerful tools ever developed - tapping into the sub-conscious and creating survival situations. Can't speak to the Kubrick without the source but this much is known, the movie, 'Eyes-Wide-Shut' was finished without Kubrick because he died, of a heart attack, allegedly, before it's completion. So what he had to say to us was said prior to the end and his end we'll never know.

join