It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

want to see a ufo then please give this a try,as it works for me

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I think your spot on with the power of positive thought,. and also with the religious aspect also.
I have been creating my world with that exact process,.
I have actually tried the wanting to see a ufo while i was in my hot tub at night,. I have seen some things that were unexplained,. or maybe it was my cocktails..

But,. they do say,. Be careful what you wish for..

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

It's the same with all the paranormal. I call it the now you see me now you don't mind f__k. It even occurs with bigfoot, who as the more in tune with nature American indians describe as having magic, or being devils, that can appear when they choose and to who they choose as well. I don't mean to sound as if I have it all figured out.

But I have come to some conclusions after forty years of immense curiousity and reading.
edit on 23-4-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by n00bUK

Originally posted by maryhinge
right so hear goes i have asked them to show themselves
and it works for me atleast ,but i must say that i never have
the intension of filming/pics and for that reason i think thats
why i and my kids and the wife have seen so many
infact my kids see more than me these days they even
showed their teacher one in the sky and she too saw it
my kids say it was like a big white egg that just moved out of
the clouds and then moved back into the clouds
my kids dont lie ,and in total there were 4 kids 1 teacher
that saw it three of which are my kids they were doing
sportsday trials, my kids are 11 and twins of 8 callums mate
is also 11

so i ask you all to just try this think about seeing or asking
them to show themselves to you with no intention of filming
them and after a couple of days or a week of trying lets see
how many actually see them what ever they are
edit on 23/4/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/4/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

you know how many times iv screamed to the stars "come get me" or even thought it in my head whilst star gazing for hours? ...many, many times. I'll tell you from hours upon hours of experience from star gazing and askign to be abducted (even considered the anal probing and come to the conclusion, its probably worth the experience) I have never been abducted, neither have they shown their selves to me.

To see a UFO, you have to be in the right place at the right time, you cant just ask them to come - If this was the case, the handful of nutjob groups who stand on mountains praying to them would have been succesful.

Keep looking up though, one day, when your least expecting it, you'll see somethign that you just cant explain (y)

CSETI has been successful. You should watch their documentary.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
oh my god... what next,??,,, ive seen enough of this site after two days
2nd

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

But,. they do say,. Be careful what you wish for..

I concur only to add that the wish/will, becomes much more a part of reality behind the power of the spoken word. The spoken word vibrates the will into the universe. Uni verse. God spoke everything into existence.
For me, an ultimate existence like God would possess this power. It all truely comes full circle for me anyways.
It's very hard to try and show it to others but I do enjoy trying.

Gene

Two days and your going to run away.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hey just saw your thread.
Hmm now that's a thought... One may see them more often without a camera. Once, this happened to me: Spouse and I saw what we thought were landing lights on a helicopter or so we thought. It was flying very low above tree top level. It was definitely taking some time to get to us and then by the time it got to the end of street , I knew I had time to run get my camera. I wanted to try it out in night mode for it was new so as to get a little practice in.
Once, the lights appeared to be really close -just down the street -still heading our way the lights had gotten very bright now...solid white ..looked almost like 3 of 4 clustered. I told spouse that I was going to run inside to get my camera ,that I'd have enough time for it seemed to still be fairly slow. No sooner than the words come out of my mouth , these lights totally disappeared!....Kind of gave us the heebie jeebies... It was as if they ''knew'' somehow?.. I know , but that's the feel I got and still get...

I took this photo years back and actually do have several other photos although nothing can be proven with exif & the quality /resolution is horrible...so sux big time .. but I am wondering if by chance this is similar to what you guys have been seeing?

I'm so curious to know the truths to these Ufos. Please see photo in OP.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Similar?
And haven't read ALL of thread...but was wondering if your suggestion has helped in any way.
To those that haven't seen - do or have you nOW seen?
edit on 23-4-2012 by SeekerLou because: elaborated more clearly

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
You want to see a UFO? Have a great imagination and think everything you see is a UFO..

You can tell spring is here...the kooks start coming out of hibernation...

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I am not too sure that would work for me but if you believe the aliens only come out when you have no recording device or any device to snap a picture then maybe try hiding a camera so the ufo will not be able to see it and then ask them to show themselves. Give it a try maybe that will work out great.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Suggest you see this video.

Rule of thumb, do not summon that which you cannot control. Many very powerful and intelligent people have gone before you and paid the ultimate price.

Uploaded by SaveThePerishing on Feb 7, 2012

"Researcher L.A.Marzulli discusses how a recent string of events validates notions of a coming great deception, as foretold in ancient prophecies. He cited the Myanmar cyclone, the Chinese earthquake, and other natural disasters, along with the Middle East tensions as being indicators that we're living in the time prophesied by Ezekiel, and in the Book of Revelation.

Natural disasters are up more than 400% in the last two decades, he noted. Book of Revelation writes about a one-world government and religion, as well as the mark of the beast. Marzulli suggested that a terrorist attack involving suitcase nukes might be used as a pretext for people to get microchipped for alleged security reasons (the chip would be the mark that is prophesied).

He believes that a war in the Middle East will be a supernatural trigger, leading to the appearance of huge spaceships (1-3 miles wide) in the skies. The ETs (who are actually fallen angels) will claim to be the progenitors of humankind and religion-- but this is the great Luciferian deception, designed to get everyone united in a one-world govt./religion, he detailed."

While these ideas may sound hard to believe, I encountered them while I was in the occult from different sources.

I simply bring this to you as additional and hopefully helpful information.

Tread carefully, you know not what you are calling up. Inviting someone you do not know and may be smarter than you is being (IMO) careless.

Sometimes the most beautiful flowers are poisonous.

And just because someone introduces them self as a friend, doesn't make them so - like humans, whoever is out there have been here for awhile, they have shown themselves to be sneaky and underhanded (my opinion) and again, tread very carefully who you invite into your sacred space. Once you have invited them, they may not leave nor they may not have your best interest at heart.

The American Indians were very trusting of the White man and look at what happened to them.
edit on 23-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

I understand that conjuring is a risky thing. Has anyone tried to qualify what they ask for i.e. only show ourself if you are of the creator or have a good heart?

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Two days and your going to run away.

i honestly cannot handle the drama queens/attention seekers. i taught this site was abit more "grown up"

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenEyuss

i honestly cannot handle the drama queens/attention seekers. i taught this site was abit more "grown up"

Don’t Let The Door Hit You In The Ass On The Way Out!

2nd
edit on 23-4-2012 by GFDGFS because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Some things are really eye openers and wonderful. Like musing aloud, what are stars. I see them as diamonds in the sky, crystal cities, crafts, and stations shining forth the true Soul Shine of our Loving Good Family and Creator/Designer(s) of our universe/school, out of which our Guides and perhaps even Higher Selves, any angels operate.

When you see those strobing stars, and occasional threads of Sirius being a craft, its because they are.

So tonight, with my son, out looking for the younger one at the skateboard park with his friend and bikes, the planet/star I always call Venus, its huge in the sky.

And I just said, outloud, I know you're a space ship. And it vanished. Then it came back and I told my son, it vanished when I said space ship, and it vanished again instantly.

And it came back, a beautiful deep rich COBALT BLUE, and my son gave a shout, really surprised, and it vanished. Then it came back again, a rich deep COBALT JEWEL BLUE, and then, vanished.

Then it came back and pretended it was ordinary star/planet again.

Welcome to the matrix.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Some of you are just incapable of inferring what is meant when reading something, and you are the ones who hassle the thread starter. He wasn't posting to say "hey, I can see UFO's whenever I want." He was posting, which should have been obvious, that he wanted other people to try this to see if they could get their own independent results.

He is not trying to convince anyone. I don't even believe "UFO's" are alien, so it's sad that I have to be the one to defend someone who says they saw one. So please, no more pics or it didn't happen. If you are not willing to try the social experiment, and don't have anything useful to add, then why post? Because you can? Grow up.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I read something earlier today on ATS about a guy in California whom could summon UFO'S and in the video, that is exactly what he did. I have had one really bright larger than a star hanging out with me at work for the past 2 months or so. I finally decided to file a report with MUFON. On my way home from work tonight the regular one that I am use to seeing followed me home, and another one showed up that was much larger and looked bright silver sort of white and Blue. I was not afraid and felt happy! The both of them stayed with me about 10 minutes and then took off. I think they are babysitting me! LOL Anyway the only weird thing I physically felt was something playing with me right ear. My eyes sort of blurred and thats it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
votan, if that's you in your avatar, woof! and the blonde looks pretty good too : ) (this post is meant in the nicest of ways so please don't take offence as none is intended, just a nice bit of pleasant relief). And Yep, our family will be tying your expt OP, nothing to lose, heaps to gain if it works. Warm wishes to all

Steve

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GenEyuss

Come on Ireland, there are good people on here! Just by-pass the bad! Amy in NC

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I believe you! They are very active in NC!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Nice call demonologist ie "then maybe try hiding a camera so the ufo will not be able to see it and then ask them to show themselves. " Shows ETs how erustworthy we are. Yep, great call. I reckon I would rather just follow what OP has asked so that 1./ the expt is valid and 2./ "IF" there was contact in any way, then they at least would see me as someone of my word ie I wont take video or pics. Because as far as I am concerned, provong to others is not needed for what is really just a personal experience. Then assuming it works, I'll report back to OP and when tollers decide to bag out with "where's your proof?" I'd just ignore the idiots as they're not really the people with which I would want to share any pleasant experiences. Wow, what a sanctimonious post, sory about that, not meant to be, just a way of shutting down dopes

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Sorry about typos in previous post. Trying to be too quick on the trigger oops typing finger and many times my "r" decides not to work

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join