It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Mothership Birthing Orbs In Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this video before? It looks pretty legit. It was filmed a couple of years ago in Mexico. A golden-colored mothership births small orbs that start out in a straight line, then circle the mothership.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Cool parachutes.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Yes, I'm affraid it's old and has been drawn across the coals a few times.

Balloons.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Interesting video.

The "orbs" seem to take on bird-like characteristics when they start to swarm.

I wonder how much detail is lost due to the subject being bathed in sunlight.

Cool vid, none the less.

S&F

edit on 22/4/2012 by OccamAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Discussed here back in 2009 with various other videos:
ATS THREAD
Along with this video:

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

As a previous poster pointed out, the timestamps in the video states the clips are from 22nd and 23rd of May 2009. I'm sure it will have been posted here before but it is a strange one nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

The video says it is from 3 years ago. The title shows it as having happened the day AFTER it was posted on YouTube though. It looks like either a mass parachuting display or a plane dropping flares as countermeasures to missiles.

And why are there people clapping? It sounds to me like they are clapping on the video at the show they are seeing. Just my take on what I'm seeing here.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Like these guys have said ... Its been dissected before and it didnt hold up.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinoi

Ah, yeah I had a feeling it was already discussed considering it was filmed back in 2009. Thanks for the dig.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
It actually looks a lot like this video here. And sounds like it from the applause. This is a video of a plane deploying flares as part of anti-missile countermeasures. The difference I think is this video is much better quality, and thus...you can see what it actually is.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

How were they being deployed in both directions? You have one large object moving one direction then you have several objects springing out in both directions.

At first, I thought they were skydivers until I saw the other group moving the opposite way. I'd rule out skydivers and flares. Also, I think the applause was from the conference he was hosting.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Actually I think the applause is coming from the audience of the 2 guys who are showing the video. Plus, the video you posted with the flares look waaaay different than the orbs in the OP video. Those flares are just coming down very slow. The orbs in the OP video are moving all around, up and down, and pretty fast.
edit on 22-4-2012 by Nurelic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I went back and looked again at the video. I also found the same video from a couple of different sources. Including a video from one of the people who filmed it. A Pedro Hernandez. I am a little more impressed with the video after reviewing it, but I still think it is a case of mistaken identity.

I think the footage is real. Especially since there is evidence of 2 different views from this. One looking into the sun at it, and the other looking away from the sun. I still think it may have been a military exercise. A plane shooting missiles then releasing it's own anti-missile defenses. And that's what makes it seem like it's going in 2 different directions.

On a side note though, this was the day which had the 5.9 or 5.7..depending on the source earthquake. Yes...I know. It is a decent coincidence. But unless a better quality video emerges I'm gonna have to stick with...real video, but misidentified.

Just to play my own devils advocate though...if this isn't a plane dropping flares or parachuters, then I have no clue what it is.

I think I may can concede the applause is from the room.

This has been discussed here though already a couple of times. The main thread is here. 94 pages, and 629 flags on the thread from 2009.

edit on 23-4-2012 by webpirate because: additional thoughts

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Nurelic
When Mexico's Jaime Maussan is part of a UFO sighting it sets up red flags with me this guy has been known to be a hoaxer he talks about ufos mainly for the profit and that he distorts actual accounts of UFOs for his own benefit...The name of his show in Mexico is called UFOs and other Mysteries ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Been discussed here

Please contribute to the ongoing discussion

Closing

Thank you

Semper

top topics

join