It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paid Shills: The Boogeymen of ATS

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This place is riddled with people deliberately trying to influence opinions and derail people's research, but they are easy to spot, and it's best to just ignore them. They are all over the internet, and their presence highlights that people are close to the truth on certain issues.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist-Roger Verbal Kint

Paid shill are everywhere on ATS but this thread.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I don't think shills and disinfo agents are the only kinds of instigators on ATS,.
I also have my suspicions as to why one certain member is always bumping the members' photos threads.
It kind of creeps me out when someone seems overly interested in what people who are posting on here look like.
I mean, really? Is it all that important?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
I don't think shills and disinfo agents are the only kinds of instigators on ATS,.
I also have my suspicions as to why one certain member is always bumping the members' photos threads.
It kind of creeps me out when someone seems overly interested in what people who are posting on here look like.
I mean, really? Is it all that important?

Same with all the threads either directly, or indirectly inquiring about the people's bloodtype...weird as hell

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
We shall find that strategy here and in many other forums, perpetrated by paid professionals as well as amateur "opinionators": that is, simply declare an opposing view as falling outside the realm of acceptable debate, and some (perhaps many) will mindlessly agree that the questionable viewpoint indeed is outside the realm of acceptable debate, never to be considered even momentarily by the group. Sadly, that approach works to some degree, in major media as well as among the masses.

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Deletes original comment...

Ooops, should have actually READ the OP before commenting.

I think you've got a good strong argument here. Discussion, is a competition to some. If things aren't going their way they'll use any tool in their arsenal to win. Even the Government does the same thing.

If you can't beat them, DISCREDIT THEM.

edit on 22-4-2012 by LazyGuy because: Changed My Opinion

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure i've stated this elsewhere...

there arent paid shills here for the simple fact that... THE INFORMATION YOU POST CAN BE FOUND ELSEWHERE ON THE INTERNET!!!!

People think they are way more important than they are... Facebook is the culprit in this!

I dont think there are any shills here cuzzzz we have enough crazies spewing nonsense and other crazies believing them and trying to fit junk science into theories...

the gov. can just sit back and relax now
f

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Terrorism was created by Governments round the world to instill fear into its own people.

The more fearful you are, the easier you are to control!

I would be more scared of my own Government than these 'terrorists' they keep showing on the mainstream media.

edit on 26/4/2012 by Kluute because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=13984940#pid13984940

I would say that this site deliberately protects shills...

Why not have a witch hunt, they are so easy to spot and this place will loose member fast if this problem isnt addressed soon.

(post by zigzags removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join