It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK 1979, The Jones family abduction case .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Hello there

I would like your opinions on this abduction case from the late 70's , I first heard it mentioned in 2007 on the now defunct edge media TV channel ( was UK sky channel 200 ) but since then I have only been able to find the following web page detailing the events of the case .

a lot of whats described is not your run of the mill abduction scenario - what stood out to me was the family could only describe the craft as being ' biblical ' in appearance and far from the occupants being the typical grey alien they initially appeared to look like civil servants/accountants in their manner of dress .

a life time of paranormal events have dogged certain family members and even the children who are themselves now middle aged have always stuck to the same story .

a lot about this case is unusual to say the least so I would really value your own takes on this .

www.mapit.kk5.org...#/the-jones-abduction/4535287448

many thanks

edit on 20-4-2012 by Masamune69 because: incorrect info in opening post

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I clicked your link, just goes to the home page, I ran my mouse thru all the sections on the left, don't see anything about the jones case????

I just found it, how did I miss it,. 3rd one under investigations on the left side of the page. I am going to read it now.
edit on 20-4-2012 by research100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Lynda Jones tells her story in this 1996 programme:

@ 7:45

@ 0:00

@1:37

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
www.mapit.kk5.org...#/the-jones-abduction/4535287448
Here is the direct link.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Masamune69

Thanks for posting this account, I'd never heard of it and it's a cracker.

Somehow it seems to contain a lot of the major elements of encounter accounts: red eyes, MiB, vanishing strangers, anomalous phenomena, missing time and the little folk. Generally, I'd lose interest in a case that involves so much and suspect it was fabricated.

In this case, it's safer to suspend judgement and just scratch your head. The detail of her and the kids running away and the grass appearing to be much longer and 'older' is quite striking. It seems there are 3 primary witnesses (Lynda, daughter, son) and one secondary witness (husband) of the skin irritation.

The guy who brought the story out was a Harry Harris. I don't know what he does these days but for a while he was known amongst British UFO researchers and viewed with mixed feelings. I don't know enough about him to offer an opinion about his credibility.

reply to post by Nusku

Thanks for the video links and particularly for posting the timings.

If only all ATSers were as helpful...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
this is an interesting story with all the incidentals, can't believe I never heard of it before, I am surprised more people aren't here discussing it.

dr's kept asking her if she was exposed to radiation, and her description of the craft doesn't fit any that have been described by other abductees, Missing time.

new topics

top topics

join