It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oaklahoma Child Day Care Center Blown Up By US Government Agencies - Star Witness Speaks Last Time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
They cannot be allowed to build a NWO on the murdering of children.

IMO, there is enough evidence here for at least an investigation, if not a conviction.

www.youtube.com...

Explaining how she saw the individuals with "putty" and wires, how her phones were tapped by the government, also how policeman was threatened by the Feds and the life of his wife and child also.

edit on 19-4-2012 by TheMindWar because: edit title

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I can't watch the video.

Who is the star witness? What was their role on the day of the bombing? If they have been threatened, why are they now coming forward, and if the threats are real, why did they get away with coming forward?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

I can't watch the video.

Who is the star witness? What was their role on the day of the bombing? If they have been threatened, why are they now coming forward, and if the threats are real, why did they get away with coming forward?

Her name is Jane, cant remember her last name sorry
but she has spoken before but her testimony has on many occasions been suppressed. She worked at the building that was bombed and saw the perps in the car park with the building plans on the friday before the bombing, there are a number of other things she saw over the days leading up to the bombing and during and after it. She is not the only witness, one policeman was killed by the FBI (he was tortured to death). She has had her life threatened and her family has also been threatened by the authorities.

IMO she is one of the bravest women I know and we can all learn a great deal from her. She really had no choice but to come forward, it will be more difficult for them to kill her. She is in the video A Noble Lie which proves beyond doubt it was a government operation.
edit on 19-4-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typos

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

She is not the only witness, one policeman was killed by the FBI (he was tortured to death).

That is part of the reason I asked, because I remember the police officer's story. I actually drove down to OKC just a few days after the bombing, and it was a surreal experience. The Timothy McVeigh story is just out of this world. Still more believable than the 9/11 official story, but it certainly has major holes.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Here's a whole slew of Affidavits and Logs that demonstrate that there were multiple explosives in the building.

OK City Bombing: PROOF there were additional explosive charges.

Definitely something fishy to all of this. Thanks for posting. OK City is one conspiracy that gets overlooked too much.

top topics

join