It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there something going on here, at ATS, that we should all be aware of, if not...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
OK years ago, stayed away from this site and decided recently to join and post some, and then noticed a post the other day, that was on the TOP list vanish and was not able to log in and post a response on it, and it vanished from the top list quickly and got buried and then login worked no problem, as that could have been just a glitch or a setting that prevent members who were watching/reading/viewing the thread to be able to login, like with VBulletin, puragatory feature, nothing fancy there, just some custom code, would do that trick...

So, this morning reading this thread about ATS= CIA video by anon and found it was being censored and was closed...

So, starting it is leading me to believe that there is something going on here, besides just the obvious, that is expected...

www.abovetopsecret.com... closed thread

www.abovetopsecret.com... linked to thread by mod

If ATS is not guilty, then why would they be hiding, censoring, information, and letting the experts here discern it and decipher, as they do so well and not, instead deleting posts and locking threads...as hearing is going on...

So when the trolls and shills show posts pop out at you, as clear evidence, that there is a twisted distorted information campaign occurring here, by group(s) and now wondering, if it is in the core.

me

myself

i

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Don't expect this thread to stay up for too long...they'll label it "off topic", move it to the "complaint" forum that only mods can view, or merely delete it. Always fun to see which

One thing that seems to step on the toes of the ATS admins is to question their integrity...of course if people at large questioned ATS then we may start getting real answers. Of course that "could" hurt ATS' bottom line; all of those lovely "clicks" that drive the ads around here.

I don't buy into the CIA/FBI idea....to me it is corporate influence that has been expanding since ATS took on the "for profit" model a few back....truth and profit are often mutually exclusive.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by earthinhabitant

Dude, common give Gemwolf a break - he's been at this all day as far as I can see, and there's no need to create a new thread.

They were closed because there is no need to keep creating new ones, where new people will come in and ask the same questions, get told the same answers and then start a new one when the thread gets closed.

Or some wally will post the youtube video that names ATS members as shills and is against the T&C and it will be removed, and/or warnings meted out.

There is a thread open for any one to post in.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it is what Gemwolf has been redirecting to all day, the poor bugger...

All this over the same rubbish posted almost once a year... a April fools joke. and a rather sore bottied ex-ATS member it seems.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Go ask the mods to your heart content... but don't be surprised if you ask a narky question, you get a likewise reply.

People seem to be equating damage control (letting the forums run rion with every tom dick and harry creating a new thread asking the same thing) with hiding the truth.

U2U a mod. U2U an amigo. Ask in that thread. No need to say "Aww yeah they're closing it down, we must be right boyyyyy"...

man, who'd take on work here as a Mod, the most unrespected role someone can take on of their own volition... I'd ban everyone and zuckerberg your Emails quicker than I could say Bahamas.

edit on 19-4-2012 by mainidh because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I'm thinking silence is the best reply ATS members can give in reply to a banned member trying to start trouble on the site. Ignoring people like that is always the best. There is an active thread and it has a few staff making comments and explaining everything about what happened on this...... We sure don't need more. Especially with people who were there for the original this morning.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by earthinhabitant

There have been alot of complaints about posts being deleted. Fact is - it's not your web site so the owners can do what they wish til their little heart's content.

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
LoL. Yes, thank you mainidh. Glad someone saw our effort to keep everyone calm and collected today.

The threads are closed and redirected to a single thread, because as always we don't allow duplicate threads or threads about staff action. So, if you want to discuss the issue, do so in the existing thread as linked to above.

Thank you.

Thread closed.

top topics

join