It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle for ‘Middle ‘Earth’ – The Illuminati/Priesthood prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Okay, The following extract is a theory which I have concluded. I don’t quite know where to start so let’s start from the beginning. Firstly, for those who want a summary, basically what this is about is the rise of middle earth or to simplify; The resurrection of Ancient Mesopotamia. The birthplace of ‘The ‘Powers That Be.’ Hopefully you will see the picture that I am trying to portray regarding the connection between modern day events and Ancient Mesopotamia.

Mesopotamia was an ancient region that existed primarily in what is now Iraq, and is recognized for its role in the development of the first literate societies. Though its borders were loosely defined, central Mesopotamia lay between the Tigris and Euphrates rivers, with outward borders extending into regions now known as Syria and Turkey.

Mesopotamia thrived from the late 4th millennium B.C. to 323 B.C. During Mesopotamia’s long existence, it gave birth to great cities such as Ur and Babylon. It is little wonder that Mesopotamia is also known as The Cradle of Civilization.

Hopefully you’re already beginning to see a connection. Ancient Mesopotamia covered what is now modern day Iraq, Iran, Syria, turkey, Libya. In 2001 after the attacks on the twin towers, The Harlot had arisen. George bush had declared to go to war with Iraq and had then invaded Iran. – Or something like that. Then Libya was taken over. Now it’s Syria. Is it any wonder why Turkey is not part of the EU? All the regions which were part of ancient Mesopotamia are being invaded and taken over. Ancient Mesopotamia, Middle earth, is a gateway. The region is a border between Asia, Europe and Africa. If there was one place to create a central world government then that would be right within this border (ancient Mesopotamia).

Within Mesopotamia around the 3rd millennium BC, a civilisation arose which was to change the future of earth for many millennia. The name of this great civilisation was to be known as Babylonia (“Confusion”, “Gateway of the Gods”). In Babylonia, a religion had been established by the Priesthoods (the ancient rulers like the illuminati) and the religion was to become known as “The Mystery Babylon Religion”.

There are many connections between the’ mystery Babylon religion’, Modern day religions and the powers that be. You see, the powers that be established themselves many years ago and their prophecies have been playing out in front of our very eyes.

In the last Book of the Bible, John the Apostle writes about a Great Religious System present during the Tribulation Period which is described as a great counterfeit, known as “BABYLON MYSTERY RELIGION"

“And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.”

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
May i ask a simple question.

What stream of religion are you basing this on? Sadly from what ive read the proverbial "Whore of Babylon" can be taken in a number of contexts (and of course has been taken out of context in regards to other people/groups/religions).

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Interesting hypothesis. I'm in for a spin. It make's a lot of sense in a way. It made me think of several alternative reasons I've read for going into Iraq, including the securing of a stargate. There might be something to it, but of course, if so, I'm sure that it would only be part of the agenda.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

This has been incorporated into many religions but the main one I am going off is the bible - Christianity. I believe it has been written esoterically into many holy books and only those who are profane or attend the mystery schools have to ability to understand. But there are also individuals who can also interpret the esoteric terminology.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Well yes there could be many agendas. There is a theory that a great civilisation ruled prior to the great flood. This great civilisation was the central point of the world (Atlantis). After this civilisation was wiped out, the powers that be have slowly re established themselves and from what I believe, I think ancient Mesopotamia or middle earth, Middle East etc would be the perfect point for the powers that be to establish themselves. Kind of like a central world government.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

So in essence you are stating that anyone who has not studied the bible via a Religious school will not understand what you are a discussing?

Turkey Not Apart of the EU - Guardian, 06-01-2010 - It would be, because the leaders of the EU (Who vote in new members) didnt like the idea of allowing them entry into the EU because of their alleged Human Rights status. I honestly have not looked into Turkey, i have only heard things from friends who have lived there, to which can be tainted of course.

What you are describing is plausible, that western powers want to get their hads on this land, however my interest is more cantered around the subject of the "Whore of Babylon" which is described in most Christian texts as a red head, to which will be partnered off with the Anti-Christ. To which (if i believed in it of course) one can surmise that this individual will arise out of this region?

Am i accurate?

And please you (or anyone) is welcome to answer!!

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

The resurrection of ancient Mesopotamia, Babylon or a central governance in this region controlled by the powers that be. I believe this will be this rise of the anti-Christ.

And no, I do believe that anyone who has not studied the bible via a Religious school can understand the esoteric terminology. What I am saying is that this is what the mystery schools were designed for.
edit on 18-4-2012 by toocoolnc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Reply To toocoolnc

George bush had declared to go to war with Iraq and had then invaded Iran. – Or something like that. Then Libya was taken over. Now it’s Syria. Is it any wonder why Turkey is not part of the EU? All the regions which were part of ancient Mesopotamia are being invaded and taken over. Ancient Mesopotamia, Middle earth, is a gateway. The region is a border between Asia, Europe and Africa. If there was one place to create a central world government then that would be right within this border (ancient Mesopotamia).

I'll take this as it is, assuming you are referring to George Bush Sr? I dont believe there was an American lead invasion of Iran, well not that i can remember anyhow. I do recall Desert Storm was an invasion of Iraq, which lead to a cease fire.

A United "Middle Earth", wouldn’t happen in its current state (and there would be no peace). There is a LOT (I mean A LOT!) of bad blood in that area. You look at the history of those countries and you will see what I’m talking about (I won’t get into it, and it’s pretty common knowledge). From a religion standpoint yes it is the proverbial cradle of life, however to form a central government there within the next 2-3 generations would be impossible, there is a LOT that needs to be forgiven, and a lot more that needs to be forgotten.

Even an invading foreign power would find it impossible to keep control of these countries without making enemies of Russia or/and China to which would escalate to a WW3 scenario, and one could say Armageddon.

As for Turkey itself, i have discussed why they are not apart of the EU, however invading Turkey would be a VERY Silly move by any political power, nor will they allow a coalesce of this region unless they where in control of it.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by toocoolnc

Well Op, I always hear people talking about mystery Babylon and saying it's this nation or that nation or this religion or that religion, but frankly I don't think any of them know what they are talking about, because they always overlook the fact that mystery Babylon is said to rule over the whole earth and lead the kings and nations of the world and all the people are part of her, therefore it can not be one city, nation or a group of nations, one church or a group of churches. It's something much bigger deeper and insidious.

After, all it first says that she sits upon many waters. Then, the angel says the many waters represent peoples, multitudes, nations and languages. How can an earthly city sit on all of that, well it can't, that is the mystery, it's not an earthly city, but a spiritual city, I would say it is what we call civilization itself.

It's actually a system, one which goes back to Sumeria and Babylon; thus the reference to Babylon in it's very name, and one which rules all modern nations, religions and organizations. It is the system of civilization and the pyramidal, hierarchical system of organization that all of them use; one which of course has been shown throughout history to be very easy to corrupt.

It's the very spirit of civilization that has risen and wearing the mantels and banners of many peoples and nations has slowly and steadily marched across the whole world, destroying earlier "primitive" hunter,herder gatherer cultures and assimilating or destroying there people, making all the people of the earth drunk with her wine of fornication.

In fact, later revelations even goes so far as to say that all the nations of the earth have drunk her maddening wine, all the kings of the earth have followed her and even all the merchants of the earth have grown rich from her excesses.

I would say that only points further to mystery Babylon being the system of civilization itself and the way that mankind organizes and rules the world, politically, religiously and economically.

One thing that is interesting if you continue to read revelations is that this great system of mystery Babylon rules over the earth and no one can stop it, until the beast itself comes and destroys her establishing it's kingdom. I would say that, that is when the structure of civilization we have been using for thousands of years will be finally thrown away and new one established.

That is one of the reasons that people will be in awe of the beast and say who can make war with it, because when it arrives it will literally change the entire political, religious and economic structures currently running the world and I would say that have run the world since Sumeria and Babylon.

Now I know many may not agree with me on my interpretation, but I would say it fits the many descriptions of mystery Babylon better then, some idea of it being a single city, nation or religion or even a small group of them. Of course it is all a matter of interpretation and speculation anyway.

edit on 18-4-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typos

edit on 18-4-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

edit on 18-4-2012 by prisoneronashipoffools because: typo

new topics

top topics

join