It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lalala possbily hits the fan this year (unrelated to 2012 conspiracy)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by Doalrite

Too little too late as they say... to bad people didn't care to wake up to this before now...

The Federal Reserve signed a 100 year contract with the United States to control the monetary system...

Do you get what this means.

Established in 1913.

Contract is done.... 2013...

So if the PTB are getting ready to lose its contract to control americas money do you think they really care if the dollar collapses.

TSHTF this year.

that was a quote from that guy in the other thread.

but if this is true, it explains ALOT.

edit on 17-4-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Apr 17 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Apr 17 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: ALL CAPS IN TITLE

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What is this LALALA that you speak of?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
What is this LALALA that you speak of?

-insert harsh language or random over enthusiastic junk here- LALALALA

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Do you really think the peon people have any clout to prevent the big bankers from forcing an extension for the next 100 years?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

I believe he is referring to a catastrophic economic collapse and a hyperinflation of the dollar

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Wait, there'sa 2012 conspiracy now?

Did the Mayans conspire with the druids to end the world?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Does this mean that one day soon it might be cheaper for me to wipe my ass with dollar bills than go to the store and purchase rolls of toilet paper?!?! How exciting

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The... "LALALA"...?

omg...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

that was a quote from that guy in the other thread.

What other thread? ...and why aren't we expressing and commenting on this in said "other thread"?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoymilkAlaska
The Federal Reserve signed a 100 year contract with the United States...

A quick search of discussions about this elsewhere on the internet seems to indicate that this "100 year contract" is a myth.

So... need references here, otherwise its urban legend.
And by references I mean the actual text of the contract, not just other websites continuing the legend.

edit on 17-4-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
It is an interesting point. I have heard it explained that the dollar was to be devalued 1 percent per year, over 100 years. Not 1 percent of the original value, but 1 percent of the previous year's value, hence the insane printing of money recently - nothing matters because the dollar goes dead after the contract ends so why be prudent.

I have not seen conclusive evidence on the continuation of the contract or the Federal Reserve Debt Note as a means of IOU.

If the contract ends, then yes, it all hits the fan. If the contract rolls over, then the printing of money has to stop or something needs to change. If a new contract has been signed, we all should know about it. Currently Special Drawing Rights from the IMF - the ability to borrow, is based on a certain number of Dollar Notes being held by the country wanting to borrow ( as well as silver, gold, etc.). Would those countries be off the hook should the dollar drop?

More questions then answers.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yeah i like to see the source on the "100 year contract".

Til then i am going with ARE YOU Serious that people beleive everything posted on here.

Take anything with a grain of salt until proven.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SoymilkAlaska

www.dailypaul.com...

thus site explains it

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Yeah i like to see the source on the "100 year contract".

Til then i am going with ARE YOU Serious that people beleive everything posted on here.

Take anything with a grain of salt until proven.

To make a statement like you made comes off as terribly ignorant, as people do know things that you don't. To suggest that because you don't know it, and the fact wasn't cited to your personal satisfaction the assertion is incorrect is rather silly to say the least.

This is really well documented, start with The Creature From Jekyll Island. There is a 100 year contract with the private banking conglomerate known as the Federal Reserve - not a part of the US or any government. The bankrupt USA signed the deal in 1913, then systematically dismantled the US via a bankruptcy proceeding that is STILL taking place today. In fact, look up Wilson's quote after signing the agreement: to paraphrase "I have made a horrible mistake."

There are COUNTLESS threads on ATS covering this topic specifically with citations etc. Deny ignorance, not by saying "bunk" when you don't know something but by working to fully understand what is being said.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
There are COUNTLESS threads on ATS covering this topic specifically with citations etc.

Show me a citation then.
After a quick search I cant find a good one, but just more references to it being discussed elsewhere on the internet.

Originally posted by crankyoldman
In fact, look up Wilson's quote after signing the agreement: to paraphrase "I have made a horrible mistake."

Again, I'd like a good citation for that. An initial search says most of the text of that was truly spoken, but the first two lines (the bit about I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country may have been fraudulenty put in ahead of it.
There is much discussion at the wikipedia page for Woodrow, because nobody can find any source for it.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issuance of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all their property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered."

Thomas Jefferson

www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Related to the creation of the Federal Reserve I happened to walk by a marker in downtown Lynchburg, Va that talks about Carter Glass who was the swing vote in the Senate for passage of the Federal Reserve Act.

Interestingly, Lynchburg is nicknamed the "City of 7 Hills" and the Glass home happens to be one of them where now exists Jerry Falwells' Liberty University:

"Montview", also known as the "Carter Glass Mansion", was built in 1923 on his farm outside the then boundaries of Lynchburg in Campbell County. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places and now serves as a museum on the grounds of Liberty University. It lies within the expanded city limits of Lynchburg. The front lawn of "Montview" is the burial site of Dr. Jerry Falwell, founder of Liberty University.[7]

en.wikipedia.org...

I've always been creeped out by Falwell and Lynchburg is a strange town.

top topics

join