It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea: We are no longer bound by nuclear test moratorium

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by Germanicus

From your comments though, it does seem like your a bit out of touch with the actual situation and instead have a fantasy you wish to see played out, namely China knocking the US for six and, it would appear, Australia being their little pet.

Youy are the one out of touch buddy. You obviously have no idea of the regional politics.

And China wants our resources,we want their money. Works out great.

I see it like this. China produces the majority of the products the US imports with US companies employing Chinese laborers while making Americans consuming the items produced. Designed obsolescence makes the consumer continue to consume which employs more Chinese workers and produces more business investment into China. Meanwhile China buys up our debt in order to help keep the dollar strong to allow us to consume more and more goods. Basically we are China's children and daddy isn't about to take away the credit card.

edit- you are so egocentric its insane. The Chinese have been moving here and investing since the 80's. We are great partners. And you people talk of the Chinese as if they were scary aliens. Have you never met a real life Chinese person? A korean? Wake up genius.

They did manage to finagle the US into a nanny situation.. It seems as if like they pulled a federal reserve act on the entire USA even trumping the federal reserves power itself.

And as far as the military goes who is making cuts buddy? America. Who continues to increase military spending? China. You wouldnt have a chance in hell. Dont kid yourself.

The United States has 3,000 delivery vehicles for nuclear attacks. I wouldn't say they have no chance in hell without saying China has no chance in hell. Now you know why Iran and NK want nukes. So nobody can mess with them..

You couldnt beat the Viet Kongs. Couldnt beat Korea. That was in your prime. You think you can deal with China anf the BRICS? Keep dreamimg buddy. You are kidding yourself.

Unfortunately this is the only area you don't seem to fully understand. Could we beat China in a ground war? No way. Could China beat the US in a ground war? No way.. Could the US pummel china through air and missile strikes? Easily.. Could China? No way.. China does not have bases completely surrounding every country in the world. America does. The speed of deployment the US military has would render China unable to ever escape it's own aerospace.
edit on 17-4-2012 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

reply to post by seabhac-rua

Based on what? Why do you people keep saying that?

What have they ever done since the Korean War?

Also they are nowhere near America. On the other side of the planet. I would worry about South America if I was you guys. Pretty much everyone hates America but South America is on your doorstep. Worry about them.

obvious troll is obvious

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I'm not an American, would have thought that was bloody obvious actually.

If you honestly believe China is going to behave any differently than any other super power towards smaller nations, then you are a fool. They'll be your friend while it suits them, but just like the US, will turn on you should you not toe the line.

Besides, the fact that Oz has allowed a US Expeditionary force to be stationed in N Australia to counter the specific regional threat of China shows that you are actually talking out of your arse and clearly do not have a clue, but are just trying to convince yourself and others your little fantasy is the correct one.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

So you did not watch the video? Mmmmmm no you couldnt have........

I see so the info in it is WRONG?

Please state what information in the video (that you didnt watch) was inaccurate....

If youre going to debate, do so with some facts.........

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I'm not American, I don't live in America, I'm not worried. I just don't like the idea of N.K, I don't like it being there, belligerent and crazy, I also don't like the idea that millions of South Koreans or/and Japanese could be snuffed out because of a small bunch of lunatic egomaniacs.

Im in Australia. Im not worried. They are right next to us.
edit on 17-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

I should've added Australia to my list of concerns. I'm not saying 'worry', I'm just saying that of all the countries on the planet with nuclear capabilities NK to me is the most likely to go ahead and use em. The way these guys roll, they're just not right in the head.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by stumason

You really dont interest me. Didnt even look at your Coat of Arms. Couldnt care less where you are from or who you are.

And I have no reason tobelieve that China and the other BRICS nations will be any worse than the demonic American Imperial Empire. How could they be?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

I'm not American, I don't live in America, I'm not worried. I just don't like the idea of N.K, I don't like it being there, belligerent and crazy, I also don't like the idea that millions of South Koreans or/and Japanese could be snuffed out because of a small bunch of lunatic egomaniacs.

Im in Australia. Im not worried. They are right next to us.

I should've added Australia to my list of concerns. I'm not saying 'worry', I'm just saying that of all the countries on the planet with nuclear capabilities NK to me is the most likely to go ahead and use em. The way these guys roll, they're just not right in the head.

I hear this all the time but what gives you the opinion NK is a crazy guy on the corner looking to pick a fight? I see them as doing what's best for their countries prosperity.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

Please state what information in the video (that you didnt watch) was inaccurate....

Who produced it genius?

And I already said,no thanks.

Edit- Did you read my link?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

You really dont interest me. Didnt even look at your Coat of Arms. Couldnt care less where you are from or who you are.

And I have no reason tobelieve that China and the other BRICS nations will be any worse than the demonic American Imperial Empire. How could they be?

ahh so its your opinion on America that allows you to totally ignore the facts surrounding NK?

Werent you the one calling everyone else ignorant and stupid?

If you cannot look at things objectively and with hard numbers concerning this country........

Then how do you expect to know the truth of the matter?

Do not let your bias cloud your judgement

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Exactly. We all live in the Imperial Empire. We are all just trying to do our best under America's iron heel.

link   

Hahaha, nice debating tactic. And you want me to grow up.. Classic

Looking at your avatar, I'd say you'd be hard pressed to pass for 20. When I was that age, dare say I had some silly ideas about the world and believed certain things. Now, I have actually grown up and matured a bit and, while the US is far from perfect, I'd rather they be on top over China any day of the week...

If you seriously believe that China will behave better than the "demonic, imperialist" USA, you are in for a bloody shock.

link   
n. korea are A bunch
of bullies... there going
to push their luck to
far at one of these
points in time

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

ahh so its your opinion on America that allows you to totally ignore the facts surrounding NK?

Werent you the one calling everyone else ignorant and stupid?

If you cannot look at things objectively and with hard numbers concerning this country........

Then how do you expect to know the truth of the matter?

Do not let your bias cloud your judgement

If you cant read my link dont tell me to watch your propaganda.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Hahaha, nice debating tactic. And you want me to grow up.. Classic

Looking at your avatar, I'd say you'd be hard pressed to pass for 20. When I was that age, dare say I had some silly ideas about the world and believed certain things. Now, I have actually grown up and matured a bit and, while the US is far from perfect, I'd rather they be on top over China any day of the week...

If you seriously believe that China will behave better than the "demonic, imperialist" USA, you are in for a bloody shock.

Thankyou,I was over 30 when that was taken two years ago. Im hot too hey.

And I could not disagree more, I cheer for the BRICS. They rise. America falls.

Edit- Anyway Im done guys. Thankyou for the compliment and its been fun. We will have to agree to disagree I guess. Its been fun. No hard feelings hey.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
mods, when yo get back from your break, well, um, yeah

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Must be all that surf and beach BBQ's then! Can't say I am jealous, looking young is a pain. If I shave I can't even buy tobacco or beer without carrying my passport with me...

Anyhoo.

You think the BRICs are better? When Russia is happy to use it's gas supplies to beat people into line? When China has cornered the rare metals market then cuts supply to anyone not Chinese?

C'mon, you can't be that daft.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Who produced it genius?

And I already said,no thanks.

Edit- Did you read my link?

1. of course i read the link, it wasnt anything i didnt already know........

2. even after reading the link, my facts on NK still stand....

3. Did you watch the video?

LINK

Australia condemns North Korean rocket test

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade expressed its deep concern about Pyongyang's plans to launch a satellite using a long-range missile aimed for the first time on a southern trajectory, saying the launch "would be in breach of UN Security Council resolutions -- particularly Resolution 1874, which 'demands that the DPRK not conduct any further nuclear test or any launch using ballistic missile technology.

As such, a satellite launch by North Korea would warrant a robust response from the UN Security Council," a spokeswoman said. "Australia will work constructively with our partners in response to any satellite launch by North Korea."

Australia supports sanctions

So does that make your "Australia" evil like America is.....are you educating yourself ?

Three part AUSTRALIAN made documentary on FAMINE in NK

Starts at part two but all three vids are available.....

So there you go, you say documentary made by Americans isnt reliable......

Refute one made from your own country

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Odd, are you having issues comprehending what i wrote......

I believe i said I DID READ IT......

But of course, youre not going to watch or read anything i post.....it flies in the face of your logic and bias
edit on 17-4-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
And I honestly mean no offence to any of you guys. I really do hate the American Goverment and I can get carried away.

Like I said,I enjoyed. People can be touchy on here. Didnt mean to upset anyone too bad hey.

And I understand why you cheer America. Mine is a strange stance since I actually live ib the West.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join