It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please tell me I'm imagining it?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
do your own research and stick to your own conclusions .

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Work on raising frequency to Love, Unconditional Love, for everyone including ETs, the good the bad and the inbetween. Ask within to be shown what areas you need to work on overcoming in this life, to learn you life lessons, and grow in goodness, peace, and that you can deprogram from the world, and ask to do so in Joy, Gentlely. We don't need to buy into this hellish hard way of being abused to learn. Mediate and only from a higher frequency point of view, striving to connect to more of your own soul, and ask for answers from your own Soul/Higher Self, and your True Spiritual Parents/Source/Creator, hopefully beyond any names in the Bible or Religions because they've coded those ones. So, to the Highest Love and Goodness in Existence, your Mom/Dad.

I would work on first reaching more connection within to Soul/Source and Higher Frequency. So that you can discover things, in your life, and look from a higher perspective, with humor/gentlessness/love and send peace to this aspect of your life.

While doing this, once you begin to experience connection to your Own Greater Oversoul and to Source, then you might start asking in meditation for some answers, for this veil to lift.

Not that you can't begin also with seeking protection from anything negative in your life.

There are a lot of songs on this thread and the links in the second post, that can be downloaded and converted to mp3 and used in mediation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The dolphins and whale songs really raise your frequency as does practicing Ho'onoponopono.

You can google that or search on youtube.

The way I did it, was "I'm sorry, long pause and reflective (fill in this blank), Please forgive me, (fill in this blank), Thank You!. I Love You!

(the blank is special. Its for the energy of others. ie. what we see in all those around us that causes problems in our lives, perhaps karmic relationships or difficulties, or people around us, that we encounter, that have illnesses and challenges. Instead of seeing them as the "wounded bird", you see them as innocent, Light, connected to their Source, to Mom/Dad/Creator, and inspired daily, made creative and healthy and whole. You see them as whole, and you're saying, Im sorry for even holding a distorted view of you, and wiping all karmic debts or ties between you and the other, forgiveness!)

That raises frequecy alot.

And this is the thing that gives us our power back in ufology related experiences.
edit on 18-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Picture of my lines/scars on my back.
Can be found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I took that picture today.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

Some of us are just marked to be taken. They can take us and we dont even know it! My best advise is buy a Male Dog and keep it in youre bedroom at night. This is the best protection from these beings!

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

I'm lucky then haha.
I have 5 dogs, 2 of them are male.
But they sleep outside though, I think I'm gonna let one dog stay in my bedroom all the time :p.

posted on Jun, 4 2014 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skada
reply to post by Crashyy

It is a very exciting time, is it not?

Actually, it's not. It sucks really badly and is getting worst every day.
edit on 4-6-2014 by kromaion because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join