It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manipulation Of The Brain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Watch what you eat and drink....

There are ingredients which are being put into certain foods to manipulate your Mind and way of thinking.... i know this through experimentation of different foods... i dont have the actual proof as i have digested it long ago but all i can say is 'be careful what you eat'.... some of it gives you thoughts that you would never dream of having and some of it just confuses your thoughts....

Cake with cream seems to be one of the main ingredients for sure..... and i think they (whoever they are) are trying to make people turn a certain way.... and certain spices also do the same thing...

So... you heard it here first... you either believe it or not.... its up to you.... i am just sending a message out... i am a messenger!!

And one other thing.... when you see flashing images and words appear daily... what does it do to you? It is like being Hypnotised... i know this because once i went to see Paul Mckenna and this is one trick they use with images and lights!!!
edit on 17-4-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-4-2012 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Let them eat CAKE!

So Cake or Death...Cake Please!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Hello TIITM,

Sorry I felt it necessary to expand a little:

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Watch what you eat and drink + (read/watch)....

There are 'ingredients' which are being put into certain foods + (TV/reading materials) to manipulate your Mind and way of thinking....

.... when you see flashing images and words appear daily... what does it do to you? It is like being Hypnotised...by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

Indeed, the old methods required you to get your hands dirty!

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I've eaten plenty of cake and other processed food (among other things) and I've never had "flashing images and words appear daily"

And if "they" do actually put something in there, it's turned my life around so much that I've gone from not caring about what I do with my life at all, to now pursuing a law degree. So if you know where "they" are located I'd really like to go thank them.

Personally though, I think you should get that looked at by a doctor.
edit on 4/17/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArrowsNV
I've eaten plenty of cake and other processed food (among other things) and I've never had "flashing images and words appear daily"

And if "they" do actually put something in there, it's turned my life around so much that I've gone from not caring about what I do with my life at all, to now pursuing a law degree. So if you know where "they" are located I'd really like to go thank them.

Personally though, I think you should get that looked at by a doctor.
edit on 4/17/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

You have misunderstood what i wrote.... i didnt say that images appear after i eat... i just added that also images and words you see on the net or TV are there to hypnotise you or manipulate your brain!! (Ok, i missed out the tv bit on my op)... the other stuff about food is totally seperate!

new topics

top topics

join