It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popocatepetl Active Volcano in Mexico in almost Red Alert

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Mexico recently is having a lot of quakes and also near Mexico City is located the active volcano named popocatepetl.

The Popocatepetl volcano near Mexico City had one of its largest eruptions this yesterday 16 April. An explosion produced an ash plume rising 2 km and caused ash fall, up to 7 cm thick, in over 30 communities near the volcano. Strong incandescence can be seen at night from the summit, suggesting that fresh magma is arriving there building up a new lava dome.

Also it is interesting that ufo has been filmed near this volcano.

This videos are not from 2012. If you find new videos post them here please
edit on 16-4-2012 by lke123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Thats not a UFO thats a thumb!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
that ufo video sucks

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Popo is my "pet" volcano. I've spent two Summers down there with him. I call it a "him" because of the tragedy/lover story folklore Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl

Breathing the ash is like breathing finely cut glass. You feel it slice all the way down your throat and even in your lungs.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
i heard this morning that the volcano is now active again. not surprising with the bigger earthquakes in that area recently. not sure what posting a video with a supposed UFO in it has to do with the current situation? it throws off the whole discussion.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I heard on the radio that there is a scale risk of eruption, 1 thru 7, this volcano is at 5. will be keeping an eye on this for sure!

new topics

top topics

join