It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My UFO Dream: Doughnut Crafts, Grays, and G-Forces

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Nothing to hide. I think I have made my stance on this phenomena pretty clear on this website

This happened a few months ago, but I felt compelled to share this story due to a thread posted earlier that unfortunately did not pick up (as Dream UFO Threads rarely, ever, do.)
I, as well as my girlfriend, have had much more "detailed" and "intense" dreams than this -- and I have always kind of felt like this one was most definitely "just a dream".... Until I was reminded (Nasa documentary or a friend I talked to?) of G-forces... Which instantly made me remember this 'experience' and kind of blew me away because I normally would not have injected 'G-forces' into a dream ---

especially because well.. Why the hell would a UFO *have* G-forces if they are capable of such grand maneuvers (90 degree turns, etc.)

So here it is - I wrote it out as bluntly and honestly as I could but I did not bother editing or adding more detail, so if you have any interest / relate to this in some measurable way.. Please reply with some questions and I will do my very best to respond in better detail.

My girlfriend and I are sitting on a grassy hill out on the bluffs, watching the ocean/sky. It is about sunset as the sky is a beautiful orange hue to it. I am to the right of her. I look to the right, and I see this orange orb fairly far away in the distance. I instantly say "Ooooh what's that!" --- It begins to get very apparent that it is not an airplane or helicopter - because it quickly begins to head towards us....

I start waving at it, and she tries to take my hand down, saying "I don't think that's such a good idea". (I would like to add that I felt very child-like throughout this entire dream, as if this happened normally I would have been very quiet, and very still.) I ignore her, but it doesn't matter, because it is now moving directly to us.

It is a giant orange doughnut. Like a big orange plasma doughnut, with a clear middle (I think but I can't quite remember if you could see through the middle) ---

A green plasma/something all of a sudden envelopes us -- and we wake up in some sort of "holding area". There is a greenish classic Gray which instantly says to me..

"Get sleep, get sleep."

So we are wearing these really form-fitting sleeping bags that cannot be taken off though I don't remember trying very hard either. I am like a child in this ship! Instead of listening to my girlfriend who ALSO tells me to "go to sleep", I begin to wriggle-worm my way through what I could only describe as ..insulation tubing.

I make my way to the "front" or something like that, this whole time I am experiencing zero fear in fact it is like I am on a "little adventure". It's like this cockpit room, with one human-airplane-seat. From entering this room, I begin to feel UNBELIEVABLE G-forces! (Someone actually told me it could have been this, but when I originally woke up I did not actually think this -- now I do without a doubt.) --- because my face literally started to break. I found myself seated in the chair, watching out this giant horizontally rectangular window in front of me. I'll add it was not a "high tech" room whatsoever, in fact there was no furniture or tables, or controls, at all. Like an observation deck made for humans, or something.

I was flying over a freeway at what felt like dawn, very early in the morning (Based on lighting), and I could see cars. But this whole time it felt like we were moving fairly slow, (even though my face was breaking into pieces and I could not breathe whatsoever. right?)

I then wake up at 6 AM in the morning completely covered in sweat, to my girlfriend saying "You were mumbling in your sleep baby."

--- Well it was a quite a dream all right.

... What really bothered me was the Gray, saying "Get sleep" --- it honestly just reminded me of Mars Attacks or something... So I did not take this dream very seriously until I realized that G-forces = my body was contorting and breaking into pieces.

The face-breaking dreams are also something I have had in the past, but absolutely No real similarity to this dream. It was very specific because I was paralyzed by like, the speed of it, you know? Rather than just "teeth falling out onto a dinner plate" which based on some books I have read, symbolize stress.

Thanks for reading! Please comment. I would enjoy a small dialogue on this, and especially would love to hear if anyone has had any similar experiences, awake or asleep.

So don't be shy --- the spider mites (trolls, shills, rude punks) on this website usually don't bother scrutinizing Dream threads.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Ok, I like the dream threads because that is where I feel I get a lot of information from "those dreams", if you know what I mean. When I was in a craft, I felt no discomfort and in fact was welcomed warmly by the craft itself after being absorbed through the organic skin of the craft. What was neat was I could see in all directions as though there was nothing obstructing my vision and yes the craft was a living thing.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sailormon

Wow, that is very interesting.

I would say my experience was definitely "material". In fact it... Did not seem alien on the inside of the ship *at all*. Maybe a fancy airplane, and I was in the "basement" of it or something. Even the seat was just like your average commercial airline seat.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Interesting it was Doughnut shaped. My friend up/down the road told me of seeing a Doughnut shaped craft. Not flying flat to the ground but upright like a tire shortly after 2 jets were heading in the direction he seen it go. So was this Doughnut upright like a tire or flat when it approached?
Your description sure sounds familiar like his was but I`d have to ask him again on the colors.

Interesting dream leaves me wanting more to it and a Glazed Doughnut.
Try thinking hard on this dream clearing all else from your head and get to bed thinking only of this dream as you go to sleep.
And Thanks for sharing this dream.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Interesting dream no doubt.

Its my understanding though that the reason IFOs can fly in such a way is because they resonate at a frequency which allows concious movement, within this sphere at which everything is at the right frequency, there are no g-force, but that would be crude to say there is only one type though.

I hope the vividness of your dream aligns you in some way.
Thanks for sharing.
edit on 16-4-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I find this interesting as others who have said they have been taken aboard these crafts have described a similar interiour. Did you get any vibes if the alien at all? Positive/negative?? how did it talk to you? Verbally? What did it sound like? Accent? What was the alien doing when you were wriggling out the sleeping bag thing? What was it doing when you were free? Did you just wake up suddenly or did something on the dream make you? Was the grey tall or short?
edit on 16-4-2012 by Sinny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You were abducted. And probably have been many many times. I've never had the...... privilege I guess.

Scratch that. You may have remote-viewed or recalled a previous abduction experience.

I would hazard a guess that the room you entered in, you weren't experience 'G-forces' per se but more of the unshielded effects of 'time' travel or travelling through the 4th-density. You were experiencing the effects of de-materializing.

You probably have an implant.
edit on 16-4-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Let me guess this one.

The interior seemed much larger than what you would have thought for a craft that size?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I read through the first paragraph of your dream. Posting quick to let you know I'm reading.
Let me warm my burrito and pour a cup of hot sauce and I'll be back to finish the read and post.

TXML

Well...
I and my wife have had a few strange dreams in regards to aliens/ufos and what seemed like the future. Nothing really similar to your dream. It is interesting. I agree with one poster that said you should think of the dream before and as you go to sleep. Really meditate on it and maybe it will recur. or you will inadvertently communicate to the greys that you wish to be contacted again. Maybe its possible. I think all of the question I wanted to ask have been asked already so I will wait patiently for the answers. Thanks for sharing your dream. And thanks to all the inquiring members previously posting. I actually agree with almost all the replies. And for real.....you might have an implant. Where do you keep the metal detector?

Again,
TXML
edit on 16-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SageBeno

Interesting dream no doubt.

Its my understanding though that the reason IFOs can fly in such a way is because they resonate at a frequency which allows concious movement, within this sphere at which everything is at the right frequency, there are no g-force, but that would be crude to say there is only one type though.

I hope the vividness of your dream aligns you in some way.
Thanks for sharing.
edit on 16-4-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

Others? Tell me please -- Do you have sources, because that would be best, but if you have more details please tell me, as it very could "ignite" memories -- who knows...

There were no vibes, there was no negativity. I was like a little kid, without fear of the unknown *entirely*. I did not feel threatened, in fact *I* felt like I was the one causing mischief, and it was merely trying to contain the situation.

I didn't see it with my eyes, I saw it in my head. It was blurry, couldn't make out *anything* other than that it resembled a classic gray, although with a green-tint (lighting?) --- directly after it told me to "Get sleep, get sleep", it completely dissipated. *It woke me up* though.

Your questions, though simple, kind of bother me. Let's say this dream has any merit, right.... Why wasn't I monitored while I was wriggle-worming my way through? Perhaps 'we' are more difficult to monitor in the dream realm.

It's accent = Broken english I guess. Instead of "Go to sleep you monkey" it said "Get sleep, get sleep" very sharply and like it was very careful with me.

But at no point in the dream did I feel like any of it was negative.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

Thank you. Uh... Well no, it was horizontal. But you know, I don't think it matters which way it was positioned... Your response gave me a good shiver down the spine. I'd like to add something... The sky was orange, so it could have been reflecting light from the sky? But it really felt orange to me, so I have to go with that. Get a hold of your friend and reply back please, I'll be checking this out for updates.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SageBeno

Right Sage? That's why a couple months went by before I really made the G-force connection at all. It just doesn't fit the bill. I know *my mind* has been hard-wired to believe that UFOs are capable of amazing movements, and that the last thing one would expect would be gravity within the ship. Let alone the fact that, you know, by "body" was lying in bed in my apartment.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by txMEGAlithic
I read through the first paragraph of your dream. Posting quick to let you know I'm reading.
Let me warm my burrito and pour a cup of hot sauce and I'll be back to finish the read and post.

TXML

Well...
I and my wife have had a few strange dreams in regards to aliens/ufos and what seemed like the future. Nothing really similar to your dream. It is interesting. I agree with one poster that said you should think of the dream before and as you go to sleep. Really meditate on it and maybe it will recur. or you will inadvertently communicate to the greys that you wish to be contacted again. Maybe its possible. I think all of the question I wanted to ask have been asked already so I will wait patiently for the answers. Thanks for sharing your dream. And thanks to all the inquiring members previously posting. I actually agree with almost all the replies. And for real.....you might have an implant. Where do you keep the metal detector?

Again,
TXML
edit on 16-4-2012 by txMEGAlithic because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the reply. (I really want you all to know that your replies have really helped me understand more dynamics to this experience.)

Man it's so interesting, I get this vibe that perhaps when two human beings sleep next to each other and share a bond that they "link up" in dreams. In your UFO dreams, were you two together ever? --- And my relative-of-another-experience: most of our dreams are about the "future" too. Some, I hope not "our" future, if you catch my drift.
If you'd feel more comfortable going in depth in a private message, just send me one and we might make some ground / learn something.

I'm a healthy skeptic, but I also know something is going on. I'm at peace though, and patient. I don't need to call them, they may not be my guardians (or perhaps they are) --- but whatever connection we have to them, it is not something I need to invite into my life unless they are ready to answer *all of my questions*, which I hear they prefer not to...

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Very interesting. Thanks for sharing. I don't have too much to add. As far as UFO's specifically, I've only ever seen them fly by in my dreams; over head, to the East, etc. I never, I guess, had an intention, whether by nature of dream or conscious desire, to wave them down and was never an issue. Very few about aliens although you gotta watch out for the Raith (Just Kidding, that's an alien off Stargate; a sci-fi TV channel) but that was just a dream most likely occuring from watching it, lol.

Otherwise, I've had, in MY opinion, a VERY spiritual dream involving, aliens if you want, but angels, maybe. Guardians. The impression I got was the transfer from where I was to this life. Remember initiating a ritual or chant in a circular formation, I believe. Hands raised, all of our hands meeting in the center of the circle our bodies created. FLASH -- next thing I know, I am floating over what would appear to be a volcano and space although this volcano couldn't be larger, by my estimation, than 100 feet long by MAYBE 40 feet wide. I sense anywhere from 6-7 entities there, for various purposes. I'm floating directly in center, in the middle. One straight ahead, straight behind, directly to left, and directly to right. I sensed maybe they weren't MY guides but they're guides and overseers to the "transfer" process, if you will. I believe the chanting or ritual process is still continuing although NOT with my direct involvement.

I am scared. I can feel and see a, much as I hate to say it but definition requires, negative presence; something supernatural to us trying, it seemed to be, to get involved; interrupt the process, stop it, distract it, sabotage if not destroy. Now forgive me, but I do seem to remember feeling a guide or 2 guides or "guardian angels" if you will were overseeing the process.

So the first 4 were protective pillars I believe. Establishing the perimeter for the "work" to be done (transferring of my Consciousness into this world or life), continuing the chants and holding the energy as well as putting its own protective energy into so as to not allow mess sabotage. 1 somewhat powerful, I feel, service-to-self or Negative oriented Entity who, for whatever reasons, wanted to stop or mess the process up. So that's 5; plus the 1 or 2 Guardian Angels. Not all forces were always seen, but pretty sure I felt some and surely felt others, during this dream, understood and somehow, remembered now.

But the Negative Entity (StS) did somewhat succeed; it seemed I fell into the ashes of the volcano. There was lava AROUND me but I was just kind of like a shattered rock amongst these other piles of dirt and rock. Then, the rocks suddenly turned shiny and seemed alive and then told me not to worry and that everything was going to be fine. It seemed only moments but, in retrospect, "metaphorically" as dreams can sometimes be, it might've been longer. But seemingly, after a moment of peace and some worry, everything kind of turned white and seemed to all magnate to this one point above and to the "right" or East (assuming we associate to the with the same direction). As it did so, the streams of Light, turned to single but equally sized circular balls of light that, as we zoomed in on this spot, seemed to geometrically make formation, eventually encompassing my entire vision as I merged with the Light it seems. .

I remember feeling, as this Light sucked in to this point, a sense of Ease, Faith, and that I was about to go on a Roller Coaster that none to very few might ride.

Those my only incidents in dreams where "aliens" or "UFO's" could said to have been present. And obviously this dream, while describing what happened and what I saw, is also expressive of how I'VE chosen to interpret so while some may call me a Loony Bin - it's a REAL dream. I'm of the opinion dreams are meant to be interpreted. Not always necessary to common or popular belief but to how YOU personally choose to treat them; ignore them, write them down, try or don't try that as they're your dreams. But I see your curious about it so I wrote you a novel.

S+F
edit on 11/19/2009 by RadiatorOfTheLight because: I'm sure judging by the length of response, lol (sorry), some grammar, spelling, and structuring issues noeeded to be resolved. My apologies.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I asked for the info on the Doughnut craft again. And I was mistaken when I said it was upright as he said it was laying flat and that is why he was able to see stars up through the center hole. He also said it had several colors of lights on the outer portion of the craft.
He then says I think it was the Space Station.

Not a chance of that as I told him you would only see the space station as a traveling light unless you used better ways of seeing it like Binoculars, Telescope and that sort of thing.
He also said he has seen the thing two times that`s why he thought Space Station.

I sure wouldn`t mind seeing it.

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yes in many of my dreams and hers, we are together. And in the ones of the future or where we thought it was the future, it was not a future I want any part of. I'll compile a list of the dreams with details and send it to you. It may take a day or two. I do have another question for you. Are you saying that you and your girlfriend share the same dreams from time to time? If so, my dreams and my wifes dreams arent really shared other than a few similarities.
We will see.
TXML

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by RadiatorOfTheLight
You said you see them in your dreams and they fly to the east. Im all of the UFO dreams I've had, they are always coming from the west and moving to the east. My wifes dreams are always the same way. Interesting spiritual? dream, too.
TXML

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by txMEGAlithic
Yes in many of my dreams and hers, we are together. And in the ones of the future or where we thought it was the future, it was not a future I want any part of. I'll compile a list of the dreams with details and send it to you. It may take a day or two. I do have another question for you. Are you saying that you and your girlfriend share the same dreams from time to time? If so, my dreams and my wifes dreams arent really shared other than a few similarities.
We will see.
TXML

No we've never shared a dream, not to our knowledge of course. Though we are always "there" with each other.

And yes, her dreams have been very desolate. Standing at giant mirror-lakes, viewing large clunky-putrid motherships.

I would like to make a seperate thread about a very important aspect to our dreams --- but I want to ask any of you first -- Do you have a "guardian" or more importantly a "guide" in your dreams? Faceless, kind of like a "friend you know so well you never bother to look at them in the dream"?
This has always gotten me all riled up due to the fact that SO many people have experienced this.
Deeply reminds me of the movie Contact, ya know --- the end?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I've had many UFO dreams, it almost always starts as stargazing. Sometimes it's me realizing I'm not looking at stars, sometimes it's suddenly tons of flashing colors but most recently it was a neon blue doughnut. In these dreams I always feel like as soon as I see it/them that I have to hide because they know I saw them and they will come get me. That's about as far as it progresses. I don't believe in abductions really, but these dreams do feel very real, but then again some of my other "themed" dreams feel pretty real as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by txMEGAlithic

Yeah it was spiritual. And it was mostly. I've seen then in my dreams flying south, coming from the north. But very cool.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join