It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog waits in moving traffic for freind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Found this story on dailynews and its truly moving a dog seeing that's its friend was hit by a car waited in the middle of traffic for its friend to get up

A black Labrador retriever that braved traffic to stay by another dog that was fatally struck by a car has been hailed for its loyalty.
A concerned motorist who saw the dogs on a La Puente street in Los Angeles, California, on Wednesday morning put down traffic cones to alert other drivers and shot a video of the dogs

Resons like this are why i love dogs loyal to the end and i think that humans coud learn somthing from him
edit on 16-4-2012 by ninjas4321 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2012 by ninjas4321 because: just because

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Last year i was in a building that was on fire. I was overcome with smoke and unconscious.

When the police forced entry into my apartment one of my dogs ran outside, but my other dog stayed right by my side.

I was told that they were only able to drag me a few feet at a time because of the amount of smoke. They said that he would not leave my side.

He coughed and puked for a few days from inhaling all that smoke. What a great dog.

I wish I knew how they kept him out of the ambulance.

They would not go with any neighbors while i was in the hospital. When i returned to the building I called their names and they jumped right in the truck!!!

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Ive seen this type of thing online before, with a dog staying with an injured friend.. animals are amazing, its very touching. and kudos to the person to put down the traffic cones to help them be rescued.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
How very loyal dogs are.
If that doesn't break your heart, I don't know what will.
That's why I love my dogs.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

in that vid - i see whats wrong with the world today - take a video to stick on yuotube going to help

top topics

join