It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question: Reality ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
John Lennon once said 'a dream you dream alone is only a dream, a dream we dream together is reality'

Consciousness is everything! *** We are creating our reality ....,hard pill to swallow at times though it's true..... we are the change we have been looking for and more and more we are waking up .

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Excellent video.

Well I could if I wanted too, well I could if I wanted too. I get all these ideas or used to , playing Grand Theft Auto. Well I could go over there and car jack someone, if I wanted too.

I guess anything is possible if you break out of the social order of things.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I keep believing I win the lotto jackpot, and in over a decade of this, its never happened.

It's hard for me to accept that you can make change when its never worked for me.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DorkLard

Yup, we are the change that we are looking for, and people are 'waking up'. It's not until there are enough people that act in accordance with what a majority of people want(Utopian type of society), that we will see any change.

I personally think that this utopian ideal is only to increase, in regards to actions being conducive towards such an ideal. Call it 'self fulfilling prophecy', but there is a means that is totally plausible. Won't see it in my lifetime, nor anybody else who is alive... but someday. I give it 250 - 500 years, but I think it we will see some of the groundwork laid out and implemented over the next 60 years. Much of which will result from an inevitable WWIII, whenever that happens.

If we 'collapse the wave' and create our reality, many 'revelations' that are to inevitably come, in all sorts of fashions, will lead us to this... either that, or to ruins!

I used to think that it was necessary to shove ideals down peoples throats, now I realize the power of experience and moments of revelations. Time heals all wounds, and only time will tell. Getting there doesn't require shouting from rooftops, it requires people to visit the rooftop(or mountain as parable'd sooo many times) so they can see everything that is a result of their actions. Then they can now make wise decisions... ahh wisdom.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The time is close friends, i can feel it coming. In time the truth will be seen!

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
My favorite movies are those that question reality and things turn out not as they seem. Ever since childhood we are all trained and conditioned to act a certain way. Reminds me of a thread awhile ago saw what if the whole world or country called in sick?

We are fully able to do things in a 3 D environment . If I want to go here I can if I want to go there I can. We have the freedom to do so. I think we the poor people might have the best chances of changing things with kids or family from a grassroots level.

Mahatma Gandi said, " we must be the change we want to see in the world".

new topics

top topics

join