It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Christ Deception: Proven!

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
reply to post by Starchild23

You're right, we don't need God to punish us because he knows we will destroy ourselves. That's why he sent Jesus Christ to save us and that's why Jesus will be returning a second time, to keep us from totally destroying God's creation. When Jesus returns, he will be battling Satan and his followers and taking those that are left to a New Jerusalem to show them what 1,000 years of peace will look like. After Jesus actually shows people what real peace looks like, He'll release Satan and his angels from the Abyss to allow them one last chance at deceiving people and allowing them to make their final choice and decision. Either follow God or follow Satan. After that 1,000 years are over, ALL (including Satan and his angels) will be judged at the Great White Throne Judgement.

I find it hilarious that he would send one man to save us when every man who has tried to save the world has been assassinated. Ghandi, Kennedy, Martin Luther King...

Also, it's rather amusing that He waits until after two world wars (possibly three) an attack on a world trade center, the atomic bombing of two innocent cities, and the destruction of a navy base (Pearl Harbor) not to mention the suffering of millions in Nazi camps (all of whom were faithful, as Jews) and the horrors witnessed by the men facing the Viet Cong and Iwo Jima...He waits after all of that before coming to save us, just to throw those who don't believe straight into hell. I'm sorry, but I'm supposed to believe God is a troll with a malicious sense of humor and a master's degree in procrastination?

Yeah...your god's an absolute ****. Sorry, but that's just how it looks from here.
edit on CMondaypm111133f33America/Chicago16 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Reinvented, more like...after your Salem witch trials.

No....pagan has always been a label for non-Abraham faiths.

Remind me how many innocent people you burned because of your hatred, in the name of "the Lord"? Really, please convince me your god condones such acts.

The result of barbaric rationale, methinks.

None, i killed zero people.
You realize that Rome was a violent pagan empire before Christianity. Is the genocide and enslavement of the gauls okay because it was done by pagans?

Try Google. Or do you prefer to troll others into doing your research for you?

It was an honest question because pagan is a word describing a religion, not religion itself.

Ancient alchemists. Pretty sure they left behind some records. Once again, Google is a wonderful machine for those with the fingers to use it.

Post ONE written account left by the Druids JUST ONE

en.wikipedia.org...
Very little is known about the ancient druids. They left no written accounts about themselves and the only evidence is a few descriptions left by Greek, Roman and various scattered authors and artists, also stories created by later medieval Irish writers.[2] While archaeological evidence has been uncovered pertaining to the religious practices of the Iron Age people, "not one single artefact or image has been unearthed that can undoubtedly be connected with the ancient Druids."[3

You, David, have provided nothing but ignorant tosh in the way of rebuttal. I'm tempted to call you a troll and let you play your games...on mute.

You really did not respond to anything i have said
You got nothing on me, you can't even back up your own argument other than say "look it up on google" which if you bothered to take the time to do you would know how wrong you were.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

That one man was his son, who was completely innocent. Would you ask your son to be tortured and die to save Hitler so Hitler may live and be happy?

The creator permitted his son, a very part of who God is, completely innocent and full of love and justice be killed by a creation whom is full of sin, but yet he chose to save man rather than his son.

God did not abandon man.

Jesus's willing sacrifice to save man, is the ultimate sacrifice. No more Animal sacrifices. Only God's son was worthy to cover all sin in forgiveness.
edit on 16-4-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

No....pagan has always been a label for non-Abraham faiths.

Do you admit that most of your symbols and concepts originate from faiths that are not Christian, then?

None, i killed zero people.
You realize that Rome was a violent pagan empire before Christianity. Is the genocide and enslavement of the gauls okay because it was done by pagans?

Hundred burned and/or tortured on the soil of America and Africa, because their lifestyles were considered heathen-like. Do your research...or are you not interested in learning about the stolen ideas you worship?

It was an honest question because pagan is a word describing a religion, not religion itself.

A religion other than Judaism...which proves what I have been saying.

Post ONE written account left by the Druids JUST ONE

I never said druid. Pretty obsessed with druids, aren't you? Latent hatred? Still in the druidic closet?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Do you admit that most of your symbols and concepts originate from faiths that are not Christian, then?

My symbols? I realize that you are not the brightest when it comes to critical thinking but just because you are wrong does not make me christian.

Hundred burned and/or tortured on the soil of America and Africa, because their lifestyles were considered heathen-like. Do your research...or are you not interested in learning about the stolen ideas you worship?

And thousands were killed by pagans, what is your point?

No it doesn't

I never said druid. Pretty obsessed with druids, aren't you? Latent hatred? Still in the druidic closet?

Yes you did

The four arms represent a veneration for the four elements of the earth, which is part of the old druidic/superstition that was common among older faiths.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Jesus wasn't just a man. He was God in human form.

As for his timing...

2 Peter 3:8-9

8) But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

edit on 16-4-2012 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined

Jesus wasn't just a man. He's was God in human form.

As for his timing...

2 Peter 3:8-9

8) But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Ever hear of Acts 2:22? Specifically states he is a man.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

My symbols? I realize that you are not the brightest when it comes to critical thinking but just because you are wrong does not make me christian.

And thousands were killed by pagans, what is your point?

No it doesn't

Yes you did

The four arms represent a veneration for the four elements of the earth, which is part of the old druidic/superstition that was common among older faiths.

If you're not Christian, then why are you defending the Christian faith?

I never restricted it entirely to druids. Druids, pagans, wiccans, all of those faiths that were demonized by the Church...my point, Christianity is based on a dozen stories that come from other cultures, other histories having nothing to do with Jesus. Christianity is a lie trying to save the world.

but hey, time for you to do your own research and find something that actually APPLIES to you instead of trolling all over the board. Good bye, Dave.

edit on CMondaypm020208f08America/Chicago16 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

You'e already been directed more than once to the thread discussing that Bible verse and yet you still have yet to read it. There's more than enough evidence in that thread to prove otherwise.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

If you're not Christian, then why are you defending the Christian faith?

Im not defending it, im just not buying the BS you make up.

I never restricted it entirely to druids. Druids, pagans, wiccans, all of those faiths that were demonized by the Church...my point,

You still don't get it.
Druids and wiccans are pagans.
Wicca was not made up until the late 50s
The druids were being killed off by other pagans LONG before the Christians showed up.

but hey, time for you to do your own research and find something that actually APPLIES to you instead of trolling all over the board. Good bye, Dave.

That is good, you have routinely spoken out of your rear on this thread and im trolling for pointing that out?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

Im not defending it, im just not buying the BS you make up.

I'm not talking about BS. Everything has been researched. You just choose not to think.

You still don't get it.
Druids and wiccans are pagans.
Wicca was not made up until the late 50s
The druids were being killed off by other pagans LONG before the Christians showed up.

It wouldn't bother me so much if the Christians weren't singing about love and acceptance and forgiveness and salvation at the same time they were killing and oppressing and fear mongering.

You are still refusing to address the issue of Christianity taking its symbols and concepts from other faiths that predate Christianity. I have given evidence of this, and you have refused to provide any evidence other than your own bilious comments.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Everything has been researched. You just choose not to think.

Your "research" is exactly what is being doubted.

It wouldn't bother me so much if the Christians weren't singing about love and acceptance and forgiveness and salvation at the same time they were killing and oppressing and fear mongering.

So it is okay to kill as long as you don't preach peaceful topics also?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidWillts

Everything has been researched. You just choose not to think.

Your "research" is exactly what is being doubted.

So it is okay to kill as long as you don't preach peaceful topics also?

I have come to terms with the fact that mankind is a repugnant homicidal species...it's the fact that they do it in the name of righteousness that disturbs me. A race that will admit it is doing the wrong thing while committing evil can change for the better.

A race that commits evil in the name of salvation has no hope.

But that is all done and gone. What remains is a mountain of evidence showing that very little of Christianity originated with the Judaics.

You're not Christian, so I'm not bothering to explain any more to you. After all, expect a Christian to know Christian history...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
Also, it's rather amusing that He waits until after two world wars.

At any given moment mankind could stop obeying the Bible and stop these wars. But they can't.

All christians with blood on their hands (US GI's, terrorists, politicians) will go to hell.

Humans (Bush Jr+Snr) just use religeon as an excuse to murder, rape and pillage.

If people were true christians they wouldn't even join the military in the first place.

God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 3:16,17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Why do you make so many posts targeting Christians ? TROLL ?

From the Apple of Knowledge day, every spirit has been constantly given the choice of returning the YHWH.
Notice the word 'choice'. Yet everyone chooses sin.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

Yeah...and if your god were so concerned about our well-being,I don't think he would choose to wait until AFTER we destroy ourselves...

In other words, your doctrine is flawed.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Rapha

Yeah...and if your god were so concerned about our well-being,I don't think he would choose to wait until AFTER we destroy ourselves...

Isn't it obvious that man has rigged the Words of YHWH to create this misunderstanding.

The Bible was written by flawed man who are imperfect.

No spirit can be permanently destroyed.

Can't you see, with all of the hatred around us, YHWH's is monitoring how everyone feels right now.
Everyone is pretty much filled with hatred/anger/spite and greed.

This is exactly as it was written in the Bible concerning the end-of-days.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

reply to post by Rapha

Isn't it obvious that man has rigged the Words of YHWH to create this misunderstanding.

The Bible was written by flawed man who are imperfect.

No spirit can be permanently destroyed.

Can't you see, with all of the hatred around us, YHWH's is monitoring how everyone feels right now.
Everyone is pretty much filled with hatred/anger/spite and greed.

This is exactly as it was written in the Bible concerning the end-of-days.

The Bible was written by man. I don't know where the idea came from, but it's production was overseen by man.

Oh really? You know what would solve that? Him showing up! But no, He has to stay hidden...and watch his creation go to hell...

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

You're not Christian, so I'm not bothering to explain any more to you. After all, expect a Christian to know Christian history...

So in other words you would rather talk with someone that is going to discredit your "research" on the basis that they don't like it as opposed to discredit it with facts?

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Oh really? You know what would solve that? Him showing up! But no, He has to stay hidden...and watch his creation go to hell...

Everyone who chooses hell will go to hell.
Everyone who chooses Jesus will stay with Jesus when he returns to this world after Judgement Day.
Every new age spiritual person that is eager to reach the 5th Dimension later this year will ascend and be moved onto another world or parallel paradise. However they will never be perfectly happy whilst surrounded by the fallen angels.

He does show up. He shows up through His followers that speak His words of help and guidence. No one listens to them.

He watches those who choose hell - go to hell. People have a choice.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Well being. You mean fleshly well-being? God tells you the flesh you are currently in is not your home. Does that mean he wants you to suffer? No. However, you are cursed by sin, and you must die and shed the flesh, and God will renew the body during his second coming and make the body sin free. Right now, the soul is 'sealed' if you are a Christian by the Holy Spirit. Though your flesh is filthy. Your spirit is whole by the blood of Christ. The renewal of the body takes place during the 2nd Coming.

God doesn't exactly look at death like we do. We just have weak faith. God tells us we will see past loved ones in heaven, and we will be with him in heaven when we die. Though we will be in the Spirit instead of the fleshy bodies we have now as we do not obtain our 'new' bodies until the 2nd coming events.

When a Christian dies, Heaven rejoices as one of his children is coming home. However, persecuting his children on the Earth, even while his children are in the cursed flesh, it still doesn't make him very happy it actually angers God. Though a Child who does (Martyrdom) - no not blowing yourself up, but dying because you refused to deny Christ in the face of death and were killed for your belief in Yahweh have a special reward in heaven.

We Destroy ourselves through our own free will and of course with the help of principalities. God doesn't do it. We consciously willingly do Evil.

God restrains the Evil as much as we let him. Fewer and Fewer people are Christians (real ones), and God gave us Freewill, and it makes it more difficult to act without taking away your choice. Therefore. Eventually, God will say enough is enough, and the Tribulatoin will begin as Sin has become so great.

It's actually worse for me because when I do Evil, I know I am doing Evil and God sees me doing Evil, but yet I do it anyway and I can't stand it but yet I do it.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19 >>

join