It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USDA Admits: Exterminates Millions Birds & Bees, Thousands Mammals, even Endangered Bald Eagle..oops

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Would the money be better spent capturing them and selling them to places that eat them?
I would think of the level of STARVATION in the world some one would love to eat them and boom literally 2birds with one stone

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Thank you very much. I do not agree with this tampering of nature. Maybe we need to reduce the number of airplanes in the sky because we should realize we have to share this planet, dirt, water and sky, with the other things living here. There might be some situations where it has to be done. But not to protect a profit. It's not lime those extra $12 million in cereal grains are going to feed the starving. It's just lining the pockets of those who already have enough. And I'm sorry, but maybe New York doesn't need to be the biggest city in the world. The number of flights should be limited to contribute to a balance. And airports should be located with respect to nature. Maybe we don't need the convenience of an airport as close as possible.

<< 1   >>

join