It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just discovered a psychic test online and tried it, the weird thing is that I keep scoring higher ev

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
www.psychic-experiences.com...

see that up there
that's the link. Alrighty then so it's been a boring day here in michigan so i was surfing the net and found the above website. It seemed a little more legit than many others i've seen. Dunno if it's accurate in any way, anywho below are the test and the statistics/results, Along with what I would assume to be levels of mental exhaustion:

ESP Test:
1st 66/100
2nd 72/100
mentally energetic

Telekinesis test:
1st
1's 486 0's 538 Difference: -52

2nd
1's 525 0's 499 Difference: 26
mentally exhausted sleep sounds really nice

3rd
1's 529 0's 513 Difference: -2

Too exhausted to concentrate, take break and try again

4th
1's 520 0's 504 Difference: 16
Improving, I noticed that if i moved my hand in sync with the imaging me pushing the bar, i'd almost swear that the air in front of my hand was fealing heavy. Could be my imagination.

5th
1's 531 0's 493 Difference 38
I could still feel the weight of the bar pushing against my hand, i'd heard of people using their fingers to move obejects so I pushed the invisible weight while in my heading coercing it to the favoring side, got higher score.

now for anyone too lazy to visit the link; the Telekinesis test uses an algorithm to create a coin toss scenarios. test results are based on studied averages, and a random number generator. You want as many 1's as possible, you want as few 0's as possible, and you want your difference to be as high in the positives as possible. Results dictate whether or nor the subject was able to influence the toss in their favor.

Zener Card test
1st
6/25
2nd
11/25

Like I said I dunno how accurate it is but I figured i'd humor the creator and give it a try. I believe the results scored as above average on two tests and average on the other 2. Any how how a look at it, i'm going to bed.
-Out

edit on 4/10/2012 by JohnCreed777 because: Incomplete title

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I always figured to be psychic or w/e you had to be like within the area of w/e it was you were guessing the symbol test for example isnt psychic ability usually in relation to energies or something, most of those are just guessing games im thinking of a number or a symbol whats your guess, not sure how you'd get any energy or have a clue really because its all computer generated. IDK im tired and i was clicking on symbols and got like 1 right i think, its more just guessing, unless i can see someone getting like half of them right then i'd just think they were really lucky.

IDK seems more luck based than anything because you can like meditate on a question or w/e they do or thinking about it coz theres no way to get energy or w/e it is that helps them decide its just like 'pick a number from 0-9' its just um idk 4 no real psychic stuff i guess. Idk i've never really read much on it just seen stuff on tv or doco's etc and it seems more someone can feel energy or like visualize it in their mind from some sort of demonic power haha. Time for a cup of tea myself, i'd like to find a book about it sometime that i could read when i actually get some free time from writing essays every damn week

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I think you will find that attempting to 'test' psychic talents against an inanimate object (computer (or rock))
would be pointless.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

i did the remote viewing in about 2 min. it took me longer to figure out what i have to click to get the pic to show up

Notes: blue cool orange
Target: sunset ocean

Notes: sunset
Target: sunset

close but no cigar
and i was so sure

Whateva

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Any of you phsycics out there should know this test does not work.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I did the same test and under 5mins I hit my target!!! I was like WOW …………

Notes:
red, fast, car/train/bus, white lines,
Target: train sf bridge (sf stand for san Francisco by the way)

And this is the image that came up!
img214.imageshack.us...

I bout crapped a brick ….but Im sure the details in the box we type as our notes, bring a relevant picture based on the details you type in as your so called notes and final target!

EDIT:
Now I did this test two more times, and got nothing like I typed as notes or a target, but Im sure the scam is designed to log my ip which then would deliver me random images , for an x amount of time, knowing I done completed it already so its countering my attempts to uncover its lie…just my 2cents

edit on 10-4-2012 by Sippy Cup because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2012 by Sippy Cup because: add some content

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

i tried again, but still i fail

Notes: cinnamon ginger
Target: witches house

fun though and a good time waster

Whateva

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

oh i cant view your pic link, it says im forbidden

Whateva

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Well in both your attempts you got close!!! I even put in your last notes and target and got a reddish underground tunnel, but I fixed that link, it was working for me but guess it didn’t recognize your IP so I just happen to do a screen cap, so you can see exactly what I typed and got
fun none the less.

img214.imageshack.us...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
ESP Test Result
Test Result Interpretation

ESP level: Excellent

You do or could work as a psychic. You're one of the fortunate people whose intuition, gut feeling and premonitions are very developed and you're a leader in this class. You might even be featured on radio or TV programs.
Test Score

84/100

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by _R4t_
ESP Test Result
Test Result Interpretation

ESP level: Excellent

You do or could work as a psychic. You're one of the fortunate people whose intuition, gut feeling and premonitions are very developed and you're a leader in this class. You might even be featured on radio or TV programs.
Test Score

84/100

I am there too ....

No interest in being a psychic though ......

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have a test for you guys.

1) Tell me what I am thinking right now.

2) Make my coffee cup move on my desk

3) Bend the spoon in my coffee cup

4) If I forget about posting this test and the latter two actually happen, use your telekinesis to get me a new pair of underwear, from my dresser.

I would say test your abilities on people you know, and always acknowledge abilities instead of dismissing them, then they will get stronger.

Peace Out,

RT

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

1. coffee cup
2. done
3.did that too, you just didn't see it because it was in the coffee
4. done anyway they're on your head

Now time to put on my cape and tights and fly away! weeeeeeeee

top topics

join