It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O'Keefe Voter Fraud Investigation: Young Man Offered Holder's Ballot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

O

www.breitbart.com

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder has declared that there is no proof that in-person voter fraud is a problem. He's about to see proof that even he can't deny.

In a new video (below) provided to Breitbart.com, James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas demonstrates why Holder should stop attacking voter ID laws--by walking into Holder’s voting precinct and showing the world that anyone can obtain Eric Holder’s primary ballot. Literally.

The video shows a young man entering a Washington, DC polling place at 3401 Nebraska Avenue, NW, on primary day of this year--April 3, 2012--and giving
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9-4-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-4-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
So what is this? Proof there is voter fraud? Im a left leaning independant so even I cant simply deny this as right wing propoganda. Seems legit to me. I gotta say, how hard is it to bring an ID to a polling place? TO me it isnt rocket science. I simply dont understand how it dis-infranchises the poor.... An ID costs like 15 dollars here in Nevada, and last time I checked, I need one to simply get a job. I hate to say it, but I honestly laugh at anyone who tells me people shouldnt need an ID to vote because its a right. I simply say to them, ok what stops me from going in as you and voting opposite of your beliefs? I usually get a baffled look in return.

www.breitbart.com

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Problem is in New Mexico, we give legit DL's to illegals. And that's how you register to vote.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by type0civ

Well I dont know how else to help curb the problem. If dl's are going to illegals, how is it happening? Legally? If so, can those ids be marked somehow so they arent allowed to vote? I firmly believe: No id? No vote.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

So what is this? Proof there is voter fraud? Im a left leaning independant so even I cant simply deny this as right wing propoganda. Seems legit to me. I gotta say, how hard is it to bring an ID to a polling place? TO me it isnt rocket science. I simply dont understand how it dis-infranchises the poor.... An ID costs like 15 dollars here in Nevada, and last time I checked, I need one to simply get a job. I hate to say it, but I honestly laugh at anyone who tells me people shouldnt need an ID to vote because its a right. I simply say to them, ok what stops me from going in as you and voting opposite of your beliefs? I usually get a baffled look in return.

www.breitbart.com

Al Franken won his Senate seat by 348 votes.

After the election the MN Republican party tried to contact some of the voters who were questionable, 2,800 could not even be located.

Fraud is rampant in American politics.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

And Im sure the same could be said in Florida in 2000. Honestly, Im starting to side with those who say, who cares, doesnt count anyways. The outcomes are predetermined

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
reply to post by AGWskeptic

And Im sure the same could be said in Florida in 2000. Honestly, Im starting to side with those who say, who cares, doesnt count anyways. The outcomes are predetermined

Or Maine a few weeks ago, Romney was the predetermined winner. Even though Ron Paul had strong support there.

Funny how the media claim exit polls are accurate enough to call a race before the full count is in, yet in Maine Paul won the exit polling but was still not called the winner. There is some evidence they had results ready days before the vote. Iowa was a fiasco too, Paul won but they gave it to Bachmann.

As a Ron Paul delegate I attended the CD convention where we endorsed our guy for congress. There were some iffy things there too. One campaign tried to move the vote to friday afternoon, knowing there would be fewer delegates than on Saturday. Romney used 4 times the space he was allowed, one of the speakers at the friday dinner wore a Santorum tshirt under suit and ripped his dress shirt open after his speech.

One candidate for national delegate bragged about how a very large order of sweater vests from the Santorum campaign was a godsend for the woolen mill he owns. Of course he was wearing one of the Santorum vests and pledged his support for him. I asked one of the leaders why there weren't conflict of interest concern's rasied and he said he hadn't thought about it until I said something, and that it was too late now.

State convention is coming up in a month, we endorse our senate candidate there. Can't wait to see what they pull there.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
existing thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join