It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should I have concern when I observe my cats following objects that I cannot see???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
They seem to be doing this alot as of late. Last time things got really intense was during an evocation ceremony. nothing negative, just curiuos as to what my cats may be observing...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Got any no-seeums in your area?
They are hardly detectable by human sight, but this time of year can become aggressive.
Evocation ceremony eh? Maybe bring in some electro magnetic measuring devices.

spec
edit on 4-4-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ive had cats that would appear insane. Following absolutely nothing but intently trying to pursue it. As long as the cat isnt scratching at the wall till its paws bleed, I see no harm.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Cats do that a lot. I have 9 of them and just about every day they stare at something intently that I cannot see. I figure it may be a tiny flying insect sitting on a wall, or sometimes we have mice in the attic that they can hear so they stare up at the ceiling.

Now, if the room suddenly gets ice-cold and they stare at something, then I would start to worry.....

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
Cats do that a lot. I have 9 of them and just about every day they stare at something intently that I cannot see. I figure it may be a tiny flying insect sitting on a wall, or sometimes we have mice in the attic that they can hear so they stare up at the ceiling.

Now, if the room suddenly gets ice-cold and they stare at something, then I would start to worry.....

Your last sentence actually is what happened a couple of months ago. Recorded temp drop of 20 degrees. It was interesting to say the least...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

Here's my experience with odd cat behavior.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Well, firstly, I agree with all the above replies. Secondly, the first clear otherworldly "sound" I ever "heard" was also heard by my cat. the house was silent, I heard a voice in the room say my name, and as I looked up the cat suddenly woke from a sound sleep, looked the same direction, and made that little cat question sound "prrrt?" There was no one there, just me and the cat staring at an empty doorway.
They see in more dimensions and spectrums than we do. Try an infrared cam.
Maybe youll see what the kitties are seeing.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

What is an evocation ceremony?

I would like to comment but I am not sure what this refers to.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

Ceremonial magic. Tried it after losing a loved one. It was a very nice and serene experience. The weird thing was the temp drop and that my cats went ape #...

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Cats can see supernatural beings you know, so you should be concerned. They might be demons.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Cats can see supernatural beings you know, so you should be concerned. They might be demons.

Thanks. I just have a question though, I am not religious, so I don't look at things as good or bad, angels or demons. Given that, why must they be demons? Why not just an entity outside of our realm? Nothing bad has happened, but I notice that my cats follow things that are not there. I don't believe they are bugs either as I don't leave the doors open, and when they have stared at certain spots or slowly followed whatever it was, I could not see anything - unless they have superman vision...

top topics

join