It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Energy And Perception Of Time And Reality

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
We may categorize two basic types of energies. These are internal energies and external energies. Internal energies are cultivated through non-intention, whereas external energies are cultivated through intention. There is an inverse relationship between these two types of energies; as one increases, the other decreases. Each of these energies correspond to their own timelines, or experience over time. Internal energies correspond to an internal experience of time, and external energies correspond to an external experience of time. As an energy level is increased, its related experience of time slows down, and vice-versa. This idea of higher energies corresponding to a slowing down of time is consistent with Einstein’s theory of relativity. In Einstein’s equations and theories, time is relative, as is everything else. Time, here, is relative to the speed of the object that we are gauging the time of in relation to the speed of light. The nearer the speed of light, or in other words the faster its movement, the slower the passage of time. Higher energies could also be termed higher vibrational frequencies, which demonstrates more directly the consistency of what I am presenting with relativity.

As described earlier, an increase to internal energies brings about a slowing of internal time, which also results in increased magnetism. Slowing down of internal time corresponds to an increase to the amount of signals registered by your conscious mind within the body. As you become aware of, and can feel, more energies within the body, your individual-subjective perception of time slows down. As internal time is slowed through an increasing of internal energies, the corresponding decrease of external energies brings about an increased speed in the passing of external time. This is explained through the principle of magnetism already described. With an increase in internal energies comes increased magnetism, which makes you more attractive to the external reality. External time is measured according to perceived frequency of external possibility. This increase in magnetism leads to an increased frequency of perceived external possibility, which is the cause of the necessary increase in external time associated with lower levels of external energy.

As described earlier, an increase to internal energies brings about a slowing of internal time, which also results in increased magnetism. As internal time is slowed through an increasing of internal energies, the corresponding decrease of external energies brings about an increased speed in the passing of external time. This is explained through the principle of magnetism already described. With an increase in internal energies comes increased magnetism, which makes you more attractive to the external reality. External time is measured according to perceived frequency of external possibility. This increase in magnetism leads to an increased frequency of perceived external possibility, which is the cause of the necessary increase in external time associated with lower levels of external energy.

This process is reciprocal and exponential, because as you witness this increased rate of the functioning of the external reality occurring, it becomes easier to cultivate internal energies. Through this process, you will become less and less attracted to any one particular thing. You can look at this energetically as well as psychologically. Energetically speaking, the external will be approaching you in the same way you as an individual might approach the external, as described above. You will, therefore, naturally feel some sense of repulsion to it, as was the case of the previous scenario which was simply reversed; this repulsion may be felt as true repulsion or something nearer to indifference. Psychologically speaking, you may find that much of your former attraction to specific things was actually the result of a sense of lack, and a seeming incapability of getting the things you really wanted. You therefore became overly attached to some specific things, that likely weren’t even close to your true ideal. It is very difficult for us to even conceive of our ideals until we believe that we can have what we want. When we see that this is possible, then we can start thinking seriously about what it is that we actually want. This also contributes to the exponential nature of this process, because as you witness how it works, your energy levels continuously increase along with an increase of your realization of the possibilities.
edit on 3-4-2012 by TheJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Time itself is a form of energy

Both time and energy can be conceived of as higher spatial dimensions, as well.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

Energy, as defined by science, has a definition, it is "the capability to do work on a specific item" and is measured in Joules.

Similarly magnetism has a similar scientific meaning and is measured in Gauss.

Often people apply these words as philosophical descriptors for something else, which does not have such physical and measurable qualities.

For instance, they may say that "Chi is a flow of energy" when there is no measurable quantity to define Chi, and definitely not in Joules.

Similarly, despite the similarity of the words used, with different underlying concepts it is invalid to apply scientific theory applicable to one meaning, to the other.

Please re-think and then re-write your OP without such ambiguities and we can then begin to appreciate your understanding.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Actually everything is energy. Einstein proved that even matter is energy vibrating slowly. Similarly, quantum mechanics shows that all things exist as energetic probability states. I'm reading a psychology book, describing different personality motivators, and your post reminds me exactly of his description of the pedantic motivating reflex. lol.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
Actually everything is energy. Einstein proved that even matter is energy vibrating slowly. Similarly, quantum mechanics shows that all things exist as energetic probability states. I'm reading a psychology book, describing different personality motivators, and your post reminds me exactly of his description of the pedantic motivating reflex. lol.

Time is not energy. Uniform motion is not energy. There are many things, whether just concepts or actual physical things, which are not energy.

Sweeping generalizations and vague language are not conducive to dialog that will expose new and powerful paradigms.

Yes, Einstein proved an equivalence between matter and energy, but there is more in this world than those two things.

Yes, Quantum Mechanics showed the probabilistic nature of reality at small scale, and the Schroedinger Equation showed how at this quantum scale particles could be defined as a wave function but extrapolation of the same into the macro world has led to some real logical errors and led to a lot of "magical thinking" that is truly false.

If I called a feather a pneumatic drill, it would hardly be useful for breaking up concrete.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
^^^ I dont know whether to say touche or douche...jkjkjkjkkjkjkj

I kind of followed the OP, it got quite hypnotic/repetitive/dr.suessish but i followed a bit.....

OP were you speaking about the way an individual may view itself and its environment,, if it focuses inwardly and is occupied, then time is slow in oneself and for oneself,, but the external environment world moves quickly... kind of like "time flies by when your having fun"?

edit on 4-4-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
] reply to post by chr0naut

Time is not energy.

why isnt time energy?? you stated energy, as defined by science, has a definition, it is "the capability to do work on a specific item".... time "does work" on the physical

There are many things, whether just concepts or actual physical things, which are not energy.

i think the OP is right about Einstein proving that even matter is energy vibrating slowly

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheJourney

i agree with chron u r confusing different things while u seem to focus in right way

energy is freedom sense exclusively
time is powers sense exclusively

the difference between freedom and time is beyond oppositions in all logics of terms

powers is always meaning superiority negatively by using objective rights as inferior things, there cant b energy in matters of powers, so i guess what einstein meant are matters free energies in depth reality still constancy so free from objective reality under powers still

from my opinion right, i think that what u said is not wrong but not right either

u r meaning ur own energy as else while it is only u as free present

freedom is superiority energy, the plus out of all which is the constant element in any and the linear positive sense reason out of absolute freedom reality

so u r always the superior energy, subjectively u r that positive reality of being superior and objectively u r the positive reality with else superiority

what u dont seem to know, is that positive is superiority and superiority is positive in truth existence
as for truth to exist superiority is always a definitive positive stillness

this what unfortunately everyone dont admit, how the sense of free existence is the exclusive positive fact

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baddguy

] reply to post by chr0naut

Time is not energy.

why isnt time energy?? you stated energy, as defined by science, has a definition, it is "the capability to do work on a specific item".... time "does work" on the physical

There are many things, whether just concepts or actual physical things, which are not energy.

i think the OP is right about Einstein proving that even matter is energy vibrating slowly

Not Einstein, that was Shroedinger who produced a formula which explained quantum particles (matter) as a wave function (oscillation or vibration, if you will).

Einstein proved that matter was made up of energy and could be converted back into energy (his famous E=Mc^2 formula).

Together those two equations argue for matter being oscillatory energy. The thing most people miss is that the oscillations and energy are BOTH highly specific. Not all oscillating energy is matter and it is this fact that trips up many who jump illogically to what appears to be a logical (though flawed) conclusion.

Also, time is a measurement parameter but it in itself does not DO work.

Imagine a hypothetical static world, even over an infinite amount of time, no work is actually done.

It is likely that you would have made the assumption that a logical rule works in reverse, to have come to the conclusion that time=energy. This is why we must be careful about the application of logic. Sometimes it seems so illogical!

edit on 4/4/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

i see what you mean

thanx for explaining

new topics

top topics

join