It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Emperor Stakes Claim to Japanese Throne, Shows Evidence Of 8,000 Yr Old Sumerian Object. PICS!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
While this is an interesting story and fun to discuss, the likelihood of it being true is just astronomically low. The Japanese take their birth records seriously, and they are far more detailed than what is seen in the West. The "birth certificates" in Japan are akin to a pedigree. You must have a stated residence, your siblings are listed, your parents' lineage is stated, etc. While not out of the realm of possibility for one individual to forge their birth record, for an entire population to do so borders on ludicrous. Anyone with adequate historical research skills could prove this case definitively one way or the other very easily. Again, interesting story and possible, but near improbable.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
looks like ben fulford and david wilcox strike again!!!!!

the evil cabal who hijacked the japanese throne is being outed

this guy with his artifacts looks SO legit

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhZone
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

He can claim all he wants to and bring up every artifact in the world.
If no one honors his claim he is out of luck.
Why would anyone believe him or even care if he is from a line of Emperors?
For that matter why are any of the Royalty in power?
The only power they have is what We give them.
Ignore them.

Star for you. Couldn't have said it better myself. This is interesting and all but the same question remains, which OhZone skillfully asked.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Wow NRE 245 flags and counting.

Don't really know what to think as of right now but with that many flags it's bound to catch attention, I will bookmark your thread for a latter time, looks very interesting as a lot of your threads are.

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

To confirm this Onodera produced what he claims is the original stone tablet of the 10 commandments.

He says it was given to his ancestor by “celestial beings.”

Onodera says all of the items in his possession are available for expert scrutiny so long as he and his staff are able to monitor the objects at all times.

Needless to say, Onodera also has complex genealogical tables, documents and other evidence to back his claim to being the heir of the oldest known, still extant, royal lineage on earth.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I have been scrutinizing the picture of that stone tablet. I can say with almost 100% certainty, that it is not the original 10 commandments.

The 1 reason I can say this, is that there is not a single repeating symbol in the tablet. If this were the 10 commandments, there would be at least one repeating symbol.

What this means though, is that since every symbol is different, it's likely that this language is more complex than the cuneiform of Sumerian, similar to Mayan, where the symbols represent words. The other possibility is that is is an alphabet, or calendar, or something that represents a unique "set" of information.

Either way, it lends a tad less credibility to what he's saying. It may have been given by celestial beings, but if that's true, then the picture is of something else, not the 10 commandments.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 5 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Thanks for you input, I have no idea what it is, or what the symbols may mean. I looked at the link you posted before (the one with the symbols), but I still didn't get it

Im going to try to find a better picture, or try to clear this one up so I can see it better, if I can I will make sure to post it.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
We are people that look for clues to mysteries, and as I continue to look for any writings of the past for the alleged 10 commandments, it dawned on me that there next to the object, is writing I would assume in Japanese.

There has to be a reason that the photo was taken with this in the background. But I cant focus on it.

If there is anyone out there that has a program that may zoom in to the words in the background please let me know.

While we are looking to revive the oldest language in the world we are over aren't looking at the one right in front of us.

I'm still looking around, thanks, NRE.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ok I am still on the hunt for any clues about the alleged 10 commandments.

This seems to be less of a language, as with the symbols meaning words, but of it telling a story, like caveman paintings. The symbols seem to represent a story or explanation as opposed to sentences, which is why I can seem to any Sumerian "written" language with similar or identical symbols as told by a wonderful poster that noticed that there were no repeat symbols.

Still looking, Im not embarrassed to say that I have my laptop plugged into my t.v, and a magnifying glass, which seems to be helping

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

LOL that is one ridiculous argument when looked at from any point of logic,

This is like believing that the entire thing was explained with the starting point of THOU SHALT.

I sense close-mindedness... here.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

LOL that is one ridiculous argument when looked at from any point of logic,

This is like believing that the entire thing was explained with the starting point of THOU SHALT.

I sense close-mindedness... here.

Wow, you sense? What should I call that, a sixth, seventh or eighth sense almighty one?

What can you contribute besides knocking a simple logical interpretation of the symbols?

Your argument to my argument is ridiculous... I never said it should start with "thou shalt", and if you actually take the time to read the original Hebrew, you'd know that it actually does say "thou shalt".

You lend nothing credible to the discussion other than to throw a strawman argument at me to detract from a very simple and logical deduction by calling it illogical.

It's a simple pattern... the words "we" and "will" and "thou" or "you" appear several time throughout the commandments. If these pictures were of the 10 commandments, nobody could make that claim if the inscribed text did not match what historians have LONG known to be the original texts, and if this were the original text, there would be repetitive marks and patterns in the language, even if it were pictographic, which it is NOT.

So... since my argument is so illogical, let's hear yours? What language is it?

~Namaste
edit on 6-4-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2012 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

We are people that look for clues to mysteries, and as I continue to look for any writings of the past for the alleged 10 commandments, it dawned on me that there next to the object, is writing I would assume in Japanese.

There has to be a reason that the photo was taken with this in the background. But I cant focus on it.

If there is anyone out there that has a program that may zoom in to the words in the background please let me know.

While we are looking to revive the oldest language in the world we are over aren't looking at the one right in front of us.

I'm still looking around, thanks, NRE.

Excellent observation NRE...

I did some digging through the archives of ancient scripts and pictographs. I believe it is ancient Chinese, but I can't determine what period. There are two symbols that I am confident are Chinese for "sun" and for "king".

The lower right corner has what looks like a square with rounded corners and a line through the middle horizontally. According to the link below, this could be a symbol for "sun". If this is ancient Chinese, it will make it a bit easier to translate and adds back some credibility to the story.

This picture might not be of the original stone tablet containing the 10 commandments... it could be a bit more likely that it is the tablet documenting this man's heritage and family lineage showing that he is in fact the true Emperor by bloodline. You mentioned in the OP that he was making this claim and that he had proof, so that could be why this image was put on display.

LOGICALLY...
.... one would think that something as controversial as someone claiming to have the 10 commandments wouldn't put it on display so freely due to the nature of its importance, but would be quicker to display his lineage since that is the claim he is really making.

Either way, here is the link:

www.ancientscripts.com...

Take a look NRE... you can see that the similarities between the first Chinese writings and this stone tablet are too close to ignore and might be able to provide enough to interpret some of it. There has to be someone on ATS fluent enough in Chinese to make some sort of sense of it if it's any form of Chinese. I don't believe it is Japanese or Korean because the symbols differ quite a bit. I also don't think it's any Egyptian based language or one coming from the Mesopotamian area since those were mostly drawings that closely relate to the words they convey.

Interested in hearing your thoughts...

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Very good work!!!!

What I think I may see is the word for "weed' or "to come" on the same link 1st row 4 or 5 symbols down.

Also last row down 6 across with my magnifying glass looks like a horse, or something similar to it.

What is taking time for me, is the symbols that you think would be easily identifiable, like, 1st row down 3 looks like a stick figure with a wide shaped head.

Thanks so much for your contribution is so deeply appreciated. I am still on this, and will remain at least until I can figure out some more words.

Peace, NRE.

edit on 6-4-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Very good work!!!!

What I think I may see is the word for "weed' or "to come" on the same link 1st row 4 or 5 symbols down.

Also last row down 6 across with my magnifying glass looks like a horse, or something similar to it.

What is taking time for me, is the symbols that you think would be easily identifiable, like, 1st row down 3 looks like a stick figure with a wide shaped head.

Thanks so much for your contribution is so deeply appreciated. I am still on this, and will remain at least until I can figure out some more words.

Peace, NRE.

edit on 6-4-2012 by NoRegretsEver because: (no reason given)

I'm with ya... I'm really puzzled by that tablet. I've seen a LOT of different languages, and there only a small handful that match what is on that tablet, and only one that I've been able to find matching symbols for. These appear to be writings from the Lesser Seal of ancient Chinese, but there are some minor differences that seem like they pre-date the Lesser Seal, but post-date Oracle bones.

I agree with your observations... I think that symbol is more likely to be "to come" than "weed", but it's completely open to interpretation at this point. I also see what looks like a "horse" symbol, a "sun" symbol and a few others.

The more I look at this, the more it is looking like the symbols are more complex than just simple objects being illustrated, like a sun or a horse. The symbols are in some cases, combined. You can see two symbols combined into one smaller one, which indicates a short series of words like "king to come" or "bright sun".

I'm not versed enough in ancient Chinese to be comfortable enough at making educated guesses. I'll keep trying to find a way to translate this, but if we can find someone who is versed in Chinese calligraphy, I think they would be able to help shed some light on this, even if it's only a few of the symbols.

Thanks for the feedback NRE... this has piqued my interest, and I'll be looking forward to more updates.

~Namaste

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Again thanks!

I have been looking closely to the symbols as well, and what I can see, and yes your right, some seems to maybe an entire event, and then a few lesser, but what has been getting me it the symbol that looks like a bullet with a line through it.

There are a few symbols out there that resemble this one but none exactly like it. The more I look at it, I think that the book or page in the background coincides with the actual tablet. Maybe the story is in the book, and the original is on the tablet?

Im still looking though. Ive tried to go around looking for some info maybe with the Japanese community and in one place it says that he has made this claim for many years, and even wrote a book, which of course I am still looking for.

I love challenges like this, and so far with my time here this is the second most difficult research I have done so far, the last one took me about a year

So any help is greatly appreciated.

Peace, NRE.

BTW, I have a few theories about what it could mean, if I was to look at it as a layman, if you would like to share your thoughts, without worry of others downgrading our theories, you can U2U me as well.

Anything that you find out of course you will receive full credit.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Was wondering if you see what I see, I think I may have found a few more.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Still confuesd on the Summerian/Japan aspect, although -if you believe in Ancient Aliens which I completey do. I havent a problem with the tie.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Ok before I officially burn myself out, I want to live a few more things, so that others can join in if they would like to, but I have got to stop looking at so many things

Ok Im going to take a break be back on this thread tomorrow. Please if there is anyone out there thats sees a connection or a similarity post it.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Starred. Nice find. I have one question - does this guy have family records going back 8.000 years to back up his claim?

That's wildly impressive lineage.

posted on Apr, 7 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Semicollegiate
Abraham left Sumeria at about 1500 BC, and like the story of Noah and the Flood could have brought the Ten Commandments with him, in some form, from Sumeria.

According to the Torah, the Ten Commandments were given to Moses at Mount Sinai. Abraham preceded the existence of the Ten Commandments. Abraham was a descendent of Noah through his son Shem- not Japheth (just FYI for whoever attempted to make that particular connection). This guy's story doesn't wash.
edit on 7-4-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join