It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rival Emperor Stakes Claim to Japanese Throne, Shows Evidence Of 8,000 Yr Old Sumerian Object. PICS!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
So Japan was hijacked by jerks and everything was stolen by bankers and their history has been nothing but a lie? Join the crowd.It's like that in America and Europe and every other country those fat, greedy bankers and Rockefeller's have stepped their hooves on the dirt.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Great post NRE, I wish I had read it earlier when you first posted, however with it being in the skunkworks I ignored it, only boredom made me read it today
At least something good came from my boredom

I find it strange how everyone is calling this fake due to Fulford telling people about this happening (long before it did by the way..) Fulford is a strange character, when I first saw him, watched him interviewed my BS meter was going into overload, ninja and 50,000 assassins, but something about his mannerisms stopped me from discounting it fully . Many of the things he said would come to pass have indeed happened. He told there would be a large lawsuit made, everyone laughed, yet the lawsuit was definitely made. He said the bankers would be arrested and many would flee, now the news of arrests has not reached us yet, but the banking world has lots and lots of rats leaving the sinking ships. He stated a new emperor would come forward, and he has. So I am not so quick to discount Fulford yet.

I find this guys story fascinating, if it is true, it will change a lot of things in the world, in fact if it is true it is truely mind blowing, so mind blowing that it makes think there is no way it can be true. Think how this would impact on all 3 of the major Abrahamic religions... To have a certified descendent of Abraham himself with a full family tree and written record of the family history. To have a copy or even the original stone with the 10 commandments. The reverberations through the religious world would be fun to watch

Is all of this true? I have no idea, it seems to incredible to be true, but that in a way gives it its own creditability. I sure hope it is true and I shall enjoy watching how this thing unflods

S&F for this NRE, but why oh why in Skunk Works? sigh, it wont get the attention it deserves here

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
This is beyond amazing! S&F!
There is a shift happening on this planet right now, a battle between the NWO/Illuminati and the good guys. Many things will be coming to light and I believe this is one of them. There's plenty more to come... we are living during very important times. I'm curious to see what happens with this incredible info!

I'm studying Assyria and the Sumer people. There has been discoveries almost yearly since escavation began in the 1920s.

This has nothing to do woth this NWo bs. The tablet do look alike the one of their first languages. The way they were written. Just like hieroglyphs they got more simplified by the generations because more text was needed andhence more space was required.

But i doubht his claims.

These pieces should have been lended to museums so they can be a part of the great history that the sumer once was

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
Until his objects are tested, it's a useless claim.
Instead of sitting there waiting, you'd think he'd come to the British Museum and put an end to speculation.

personally i wouldn't trust a cornerstone of the masonic establishment to give a true appraiasal of those artifacts.
The Government is heavily involved with museums and antiquities, also, finding a decent proffesor of antiquities who isn't trying to secretly represent the government/masonic interests in something like this will be difficult too.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

IM Thinking with my Conspiracy Mind Here!!!! you know Genetics and the Start of Life Sort of thing....
of All Mammal Beast look like

That Green Jewel thingy

And This ! as the First Beginning Stage all Look like the Same whether Fish to Human

Green !! ok Reptilian Blood Line !!
Its True It True!! Nah Cant be Right !!

Ainu ,,, Anunnaki Hell the Name sounds Orient!

ok Im thinking to much dam Conspiracy's

Yea. Especially since its an artists rendition and not the actual objects. Who knows exactly what they look like and/or resemble..

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaMuslim
Flagged.
I sure hope this guy is right, that those who are in rule today are set by foreign people and satan worshipers. Because it seems that Japan today is mainly ruled by America.
And for him to claim such a role, he must know what he is doing.
I wish him well!
Peace

Japan is the second largest holder of American debt after China... so who's ruling who again?

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Naoshi Onodera holding what he claims is an 8000 year old Sumerian object, the Japanese imperial “Jewel.”

Haven't (and won't) read the whole thread.

Just chiming in to mention that Sumer didn't even exist 8,000 years ago.

Harte

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X

personally i wouldn't trust a cornerstone of the masonic establishment to give a true appraiasal of those artifacts.
The Government is heavily involved with museums and antiquities, also, finding a decent proffesor of antiquities who isn't trying to secretly represent the government/masonic interests in something like this will be difficult too.

I'm sorry, but as a professor in this field, all I can do is shake my head at this response.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
not to discredit anything here, but this sounds like something strait out of a naruto manga.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
If its true I dont think he's got much time left.

Shot by a "nutter" - Unexpected heart attack - Sudden fast acting cancer.

Take your pick.

I'll take the mystery box.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Haven't (and won't) read the whole thread.

Just chiming in to mention that Sumer didn't even exist 8,000 years ago.

Harte

No.
But it is possible that it could be Samarran.
Of course, if it was, he could just bring it on down to the British Museum and we could study it.
Alas, alack, etc.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
In "History Begins at Sumer" the origins of the Sumerian people are associated with a motif in their art. The motif has what appear to be mountains about a lake or mountains in the ocean as the place the Sumerians may have come from.

Sumerian Language has no relation to any known catagory or family of languages. Sumerian language is an isolate.

The term 'Sumerian' applies to speakers of the Sumerian language. The Sumerian language is generally regarded as a language isolate in linguistics because it belongs to no known language family; Akkadian belongs to the Afro-Asiatic languages.

www.crystalinks.com...

Sumeru (Sankrit) is a name from Buddhist Cosmology

Sumeru (Sanskrit) or Sineru (Pāli) is the name of the central world-mountain in Buddhist cosmology. Etymologically, the proper name of the mountain is Meru (Pāli Neru), to which is added the approbatory prefix su-, resulting in the meaning "excellent Meru" or "wonderful Meru".

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-4-2012 by Semicollegiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

#

Dear NoRegretsEver,
Another wonderful truly ATS thread. I'll be looking at the links you've provided when I have a chance.

Thank you for this enlightening thread.

S&F

T

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Ok he claims,but what is the answer?
No answer yet?
Wonder what will emerge from this.

Very nice thread,i like japan!

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Wicked.

Satan is not Lucifer, I must interject on that point.

":3

it's personal sometimes.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

I don't know if this true, but I sure hope it is. This is pretty amazing that he might be a direct decendent of Abraham. I'm not sure if he can prove this though. Even if the artifacts are real, What else can he do to prove he is the king. Very interesting story though. Thank you for bringing this to ATS. I love these kind of stories. I will try to see if I can figure out how to put S&F on this.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

I choose skunk-works because this has yet to be fully verified, due to having to get the artifacts checked.

Plus I knew that there would be those out there (Ive been here for 3 yrs) that would try to debunk the whole thing because of the Fulford connection. Even though I have other links to other resources that coincide with his story about how the real bloodline was overthrown from the Asian Research Organization.

I will follow this through, I think that the scenario alone is fascinating, and even though some in other countries seek fame, that this is not one of those societies that takes this lightly. This is absolute blasphemy, and if they decide to follow through, and the info is leaked and found to be true, I am sure that the repercussions to this man will not be good.

I brought this to the attention of ATS'ers as this will not be on NHK news, or any other news outlet. So as I said, before the thread filled up with people saying there has been no examination yet, and get derailed, I put it in skunk-works, to avoid the onslaught, and let the members decide for themselves about the story.

Peace, NRE.

BTW, for those that have interest, I can assure you that I will keep up with this story. For those who know me, just remember my Beter thread, I saw that through for a year

Thanks for all the support guys, NRE.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Why has he only voiced his claim to the throne now? He seems quite old, he's had years to stake his claim and only does it now? Bit odd...

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
When can we start sacrificing some of these crazies instead of virgins? Seems only fair for payback after all these centuries.

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 4hero

Why indeed? The Japanese people have never been happier with their ruling bodies. They have suffered such a dreadful time lately, earthquake, tsunami, nuclear disaster, financial distress. The rulers have been so efficient and caring and have the complete backing of all of their people who can rest assured that their best interests are being taken care of........is this why?

What does it take to lead a country? First the people must question the ability or motives of the current leaders.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join