It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Freedom Fighters Working to Unseat the New World Order

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Apparently there is a secret group of well-placed ‘good guys’ working behind the scenes to free humanity from the clutches of the evil cabal that goes by the name Illuminati or New World Order. Could it be true? After all, every action does have an equal and opposite reaction, so is it so far-fetched that there are powerful people working on our side too?

Multiple insider sources, each of whom have been "vetted out" for their credibility and trustworthiness, have now confirmed that mass arrests of thousands of key conspirators in this vast cabal are about to occur.

A highly secretive, highly coordinated operation -- working for the good of humanity -- is about to make its move.

The Pentagon "good guys" are now in full political and logistical cooperation with a remarkable 134-nation alliance -- to bring the perpetrators to justice and free our planet.

The security around this enormous operation has been vast. Even those who will be affected by it -- and arrested -- have no idea of the staggering scope of what is about to be revealed before the eyes of the public.

Very recently I had four hours of verbal discussion with a new, public, high-level whistleblower regarding these imminent mass arrests.

A staggering wealth of irrefutable evidence is backing this plan, including over 22 eighteen-wheeler truckloads' worth of documents that have long since been scanned and secured in multiple locations.
link

Could this be why we’ve seen so many resignations take place by high-level bankers? Could this be why NDAA and other bills have been rushed through lately? Do they know they are about to be confronted?

edit on 2-4-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Doesn't the author have a history of writing fiction?

Has anything he's ever written been fact?

"Written by David Wilcock
Wednesday, 28 March 2012 18:18"

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Have to wait to see if we have a new "Justice League of America"

Couldn't help it.

Let's all hope so. We could use the help.

Peace

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

As much as I don't think violence SHOULD be an answer to our problems, TPTB are dug in so deep into our society, threats of arrest or prison would never come to fruition. There aren't enough "Good guys" out there to make it happen.

The only way I see these people being stopped is if they're killed, which is unfortunate. Not that I condone this, but it's the only logical way to stop them, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I've been following all this since Janurary. If you have not done so already listen to the "Drake" interveiws from David Wilcock and freedomreigns.us (not .com!) Also be ready for a lot of negative Ben Fulford/David Wilcock response on your OP.
Me, I'm staying optomistic but still slightly sceptical of some of the claims of future events to come.

P.S. Man I hope it's ALL true though!

edit on 2-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: add first names to wilcock, fulford

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
Doesn't the author have a history of writing fiction?

Has anything he's ever written been fact?

"Written by David Wilcock
Wednesday, 28 March 2012 18:18"

Yes, he’s a bit of a strange fellow but even a blind squirrel gets a nut occasionally.

Maybe it’s a bit of wishful thinking on my part....I WANT it to be true!

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
TPTB themselves create 'civil liberties groups' and 'freedom fighters' as a means to fool others into believing that people are keeping tabs on things and fighting against what is going on.This is just to convince you that because someone else is doing something, you will feel that 'you' do not have to.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

you mean this issue

a far fetched hoax that could only bring some very troubling events of its own. Well heck I dont want to slave work any more just let the Anti Christ take over.....

maybe but who knows for sure
Thanks seabag

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

TPTB themselves create 'civil liberties groups' and 'freedom fighters' as a means to fool others into believing that people are keeping tabs on things and fighting against what is going on.This is just to convince you that because someone else is doing something, you will feel that 'you' do not have to.

So you believe this is simply a ploy by TPTB to distract us and make us feel safer? This plot is getting harder to follow!

I think if this kind of action really did happen it would motivate a lot of people! After all, isn’t this the type of thing that OWS wants to happen?? Arrest the power players?? Throw out the 1%??

I hope Wilcox is not completely fabricating the entire story just for attention but he doesn’t have a good track record. Besides, if you were someone ‘in the know’ would you spill the beans to Wilcox?

As with everything I read, I will take this article with a grain of salt. I will continue to hope for the best and prepare for the worst while keeping an eye on what’s going on around me.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
reply to post by seabag

As much as I don't think violence SHOULD be an answer to our problems, TPTB are dug in so deep into our society, threats of arrest or prison would never come to fruition. There aren't enough "Good guys" out there to make it happen.

The only way I see these people being stopped is if they're killed, which is unfortunate. Not that I condone this, but it's the only logical way to stop them, in my opinion.
Hey your Canadian and supposed to be a little more level headed than us Americans!

From what I heard and read this can all happen more or less none violently. I think violence against the US Goverment by US Citezens could be construed as insurrection, treason and an attempt to overthrow the Goverment.
A perfect reason for martial law and a NAZI style clamp down across my Nation. If it happens as represented in the info I have seen and read the event will be nothing more than mass arrests of corrupt people inside the US Goverment. Arrest that are perfectly legal under our Constitution and within the priciples of the Declaration of Independance.
I feel this is the way to go.

P.S. I visited Toronto, Niagra Falls and the surrounding area of your great country of Canada last summer. I really hit it off with you Canuks
If I ever have to flee the great state of Florida I might settle there. You guys are OK by me

edit on 2-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I hope it's true but whoever the good guys are they better hurry up!

They have until the end of June after that it'll be too late. It may already be too late. Some things can't be stopped.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

Ben Fulford and David Wilcock have both earned the right to be called fools, liars, and manipulators. How many times has David Wilcock said such and such will happen on such and such date and nothing happened? And the same thing goes for Fulford, who, as fate would have it, just recently gave his viewers a new date, this past March 31, that promised mass high level arrests, but did these arrests come true? If you guessed that there were no arrests then you would be right. Another date come and gone that produced nothing except for the further evidence these men are liars and have never produced anything but lies.

Why people follow and defend them is beyond most of us. In fact, I'm kinda surprised the ATS Mods don't put any and all threads related to these two straight into the HOAX bin as they do with any and all threads related to the Galactic Federation of Light.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

www.youtube.com...

This is not wilcox story. He is telling someone elses story from an interview. Is it truth? We will know by the end of april.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

the video you reference is nonsense and not of any value. It is the video version of a pop song. Please don't limit you quest for knowledge and truth on this video.

Dig man!
Read as much as possible, listen to all sides. Use your powers of deduction obsevation and your knowledge of current and past events to form an opinion.
AND, keep an open mind.
The quest for knowledge should be never ending

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

As much as I hate to agree with you, I must. These animals do not respond to threats or having their "Patsies" arrested. They are virtually fearless because they have padded themselves with layers of legal and illegal defenses. But before anyone gets the idea to go down and "Get" a pastie or two, think.

Once the "hinge pins" are removed, the entire machine collapses, and it will be a free for all for law enforcement, who might consider enlisting some help. And yes, sadly, the only way to do it is to use their own tactics on them. Ask John F. Kennedy about that..........

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by grubblesnert

Why people follow and defend them is beyond most of us.

Because it's entertaining

RELAX!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm listening to these as I type this. All together they are about 3 hours long. Good stuff

I was actually about to start my own thread on it but OP beat me to it

divinecosmos.com...

divinecosmos.com...

divinecosmos.com...

update: I just finished the second recording and I just have to say that if I had heard this just now for the first time I would be totally floored. As it is though I have been absorbing and reading all these tidbits from various sources over the last few months.
edit on 2-4-2012 by awakendhybrid because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

whenever a group of people thinks it's their mission to be...

working for the good of humanity

we should beware.
there is no such thing as "the good of humanity"
there are many things that contradict yet are good to fractions of humanity

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This would be great if true. I just thought of something I wish to share...We speak of the "Illuminati" or "TPTB," and I have always assumed many people think that there is an actual "group" that controls the world. Well what I was thinking is that what if this wasn't the case?

What if instead of a single group, or even multiple groups, there were many, many more single corporate and political entities (people)? This could be much harder to stop imo. Harder than a single group, even if they are powerful. There are just too many dishonest and corrupt separate entities.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

So whos gonna help then? It is an evil world and I would wishfully think and hope that there would be some bizzaro TPTB that kinda liked all us humans. Yin and Yang right? There has been a lot of going ons in the finance world with resignations and what not... Who knows....

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join