It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you see a 12 year old kid performing miracles similar to Jesus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What if you see a 12 year old kid performing miracles similar to Jesus?

Here's a scenario: Your doing all your regular activities at a weekday (working, doing house work etc). As your child come home from school your child started saying that one of his friends said that he is Jesus reincarnated and that he can perform miracles similar to Jesus. At first you laugh and said to your child that oh it's fake and you and your friend must be reading too much comicbooks and watching too much tv/movies. However, as you walk around the neigborhood you saw a group of people gathered around. Curious you check on what's going on. You find a 12 year old kid turning water into wine, healing the sick and feeding the hungry with just fish and bread.. Some of your neighbors ended up going to their knees proclaiming him Jesus incarnate. How would you react to this scene? Would you embrace the kid as Jesus incarnate and ask him to perform miracles for you, call him a terrorist/alien/antichrist, call the US Government (or your government for those living outside of the US), etc?

I got this idea from a comic book called American Jesus:

www.amazon.com...

edit on 2-4-2012 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I'd book him to perform at my nephew's birthday party ... And then if he was any good, I'd manage him

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Only thing to be done is to nail him to a cross.......
ouch..

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

And if he gets resurrected?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
he is practicing medicine without a license.
he is a minor and should not be in possesion of alcohol.
He may be in violation of state and/or local ordinances regarding street performing, loithering and/or inciting a crowd.
I personally would video him with a poor quality grainy camera phone and post the video to youtube.

I would also explore all other posible options to exploit his "talents" for money, before he is "disappeared" to an underground goverment research facility and all proof of his existence exsponged.
edit on 2-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

I like your response dude

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Well I forgot to post how would I react:

I would treat the kid with suspicion I'll wonder if he is an alien spy trying to weaken us when aliens invade

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I would stay home and ignore him! Not trying to get all "preachy" here but the Bible says when Jesus returns everybody will know, and in the meantime many will rise up preforming false miracles and claiming to be Jesus- but we are not to believe it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by littled16

No don't worry your not being preachy besides I'm one who would be skeptical hence the deny ignorance motto in ats

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
he is practicing medicine without a license.
he is a minor and should not be in possesion of alcohol.
He may be in violation of state and/or local ordinances regarding street performing, loithering and/or inciting a crowd.
I personally would video him with a poor quality grainy camera phone and post the video to youtube.

I would also explore all other posible options to exploit his "talents" for money, before he is "disappeared" to an underground goverment research facility and all proof of his existence exsponged.

exactly ...
trade mark him & start bank rolling him...
just like whats his names parents

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
reply to post by grubblesnert

I like your response dude

An endorement from the OP!!!
SWEET

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

tell him he should stop that stuff cuz the goverment will be after him saying hes a terrorist.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Demand pics from him, or it didn't happen.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Figzer
Demand pics from him, or it didn't happen.
I'm on it with my 3 year old cell phone camera.
My strategy:
-over his shoulder
-with at least 3 people between him and me
-him between me and sunlight glare.
-my camera phone being bumped and jousled by the crowd
-video to include a none stop fast excited nararation with profanity and inane comments and questions mainly by me but to include the crowd.
-video to be no more that 30 seconds in length
-this 30 seconds to include at least a 20 second poorly spelled and exclaimation infused preamble/introduction telling us what we are about to see
-video to end right at moment of most interest or impending clarity

edit on 2-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: one more thing!

top topics

join